DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;732332885903060992]https://twitter.com/WarrenWrightTV/status/732332885903060992[/video]

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1m

Now DCF and Lutheran Services are arguing for supervision over phone calls, jail visits and letters. #winknews View details ·

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 3m

#SIEVERS: Judge says custody will stay with Mary Ann Groves. #winknews

Next I want to see details of how calls and letters will be dealt with. Probably have to be another hearing unless the judge says something now or in his written decision.

I hope the girls develop trust for Teresa's family. It's going to take a long time after all the damage has been done.

Guess I posted too soon!

I could have sworn she testified last week about something to do with 2 bedroom suites and how each has its own separate bath? Was she describing her current living situation or the one she is prepared to move to if she wins custody and could access the account? Or maybe she and her partner maintain separate rooms and one will give hers up if the custody is given to BS?

remember in her dream, she was going to get the money and move to a palace......

oh god, not the jail. please not that.

Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV 2m2 minutes ago

Lutheran Services says they will take girls once a week to jail. Can't monitor calls 24/7. #winknews
0 retweets 0 likes
Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV 3m3 minutes ago

Sievers attorney says girls should not have any less time with their father. Having Lutheran Services supervise limits contact. #winknews
0 retweets 0 likes
Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV 4m4 minutes ago

Now DCF and Lutheran Services are arguing for supervision over phone calls, jail visits and letters. #winknews

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 4m

Guardian ad litem is now arguing that contact b/t Mark and daughters should be third-party supervised due to "troubling" calls.

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 2m

Lutheran Services says they will take girls once a week to jail. Can't monitor calls 24/7. #winknews View details ·

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 3m

Sievers attorney says girls should not have any less time with their father. Having Lutheran Services supervise limits contact. #winknews

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 44s

DCF says phone calls may have to stop b/c they can't always be supervised. Asking once a week for jail visits. #winknews

With jail visits, they can only talk to father via video contact.

[video=twitter;732335271501545474]https://twitter.com/ndn_jcarpenter/status/732335271501545474[/video]

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 44s

DCF says phone calls may have to stop b/c they can't always be supervised. Asking once a week for jail visits. #winknews

this will be better for the girls....supervised and eventually they will not want to go......seriously.....

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1m

Judge says the conversations he listened to today have to stop. No discussing case, belitting other people, or calls will stop. #winknews View details ·

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1m

Judge says once a week jail visitations can happen. Phone calls can remain. #winknews

Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV 40s40 seconds ago

Judge says the conversations he listened to today have to stop. No discussing case, belitting other people, or calls will stop. #winknews
0 retweets 0 likes
Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV 1m1 minute ago

Judge says once a week jail visitations can happen. Phone calls can remain. #winknews

I could have sworn she testified last week about something to do with 2 bedroom suites and how each has its own separate bath? Was she describing her current living situation or the one she is prepared to move to if she wins custody and could access the account? Or maybe she and her partner maintain separate rooms and one will give hers up if the custody is given to BS?

Being from nearby BS' home and knowing the community (but not her particular home) I'm guessing BS has a two-BR home with two baths. One BR is probably used as a TV room or den that has a pull-out couch for visitors. It's pretty common around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay