Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Wright ‏@WarrenWrightTV 22s22 seconds ago Fort Myers, FL

Judge says both grandmothers love the kids.

Terrific find, soccermom. And that's what could happen. He should be happy he has any rights to them now.

They have a bedroom at Bonnie's just not beds. I don't want them with her just stating what we know.

Warren Wright @WarrenWrightTV 1m

Judge says both grandmothers love the kids.

Collective holding of our breaths....

:grouphug:

[video=twitter;732332885903060992]https://twitter.com/warrenwrighttv/status/732332885903060992[/video]

I keep posting duplicate posts, so I will stop! LOL! I just hope MAG gets to keep custody even if only temporarily for now.
Just want to thank everyone posting tweets for those of us who can't follow right now. And I'd rather see duplicate posts than miss something good! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 46s

Motion for change of temporary custody in the Mark Sievers case is denied. His 2 daughters will remain with Teresa Sievers' mother. View details ·

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 1m

Judge says the standard will be "best interest" in making decision. A win so far for Groves. View details ·

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 9

[video=twitter;732332919247753216]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732332919247753216[/video]

What? She said she had a 2 bedroom. She can't give one to the girls?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I could have sworn she testified last week about something to do with 2 bedroom suites and how each has its own separate bath? Was she describing her current living situation or the one she is prepared to move to if she wins custody and could access the account? Or maybe she and her partner maintain separate rooms and one will give hers up if the custody is given to BS?

Warren Wright @WarrenWrightTV 1m

Judge orders kids to remain with maternal grandmother. She crys out in relief pic.twitter.com/pZY8AlQACc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member