DCF Shelter Hearings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally am troubled by the apparent dynamics BS has with her own children, MS and his sister. Taking the emotion out of it, MAG appears to have a healthier relationship with her children, who also appear to be stable and high achievers. If I were the judge, I would take this into account and choose MAG as the wiser choice of guardian. IMO

Link?
attachment.php
http://www.winknews.com/2016/04/08/...o-gain-temporary-custody-of-sievers-children/

That was not sadness! Do you see his facial expression as he walks into court? That is unbridled rage stuffed in his throat at the idea that anyone- even a judge- can tell HIM where his children will be. He cannot stand not being in control of them- it was his MO for 11 and 9 years.

IF he was innocent he would not be taking this adversarial stance against his brutally murdered wife's family. He would be shouting his innocence and telling them he will show them that he is innocent, that he loved Teresa, he is devastated and he will fight this and he would be begging them to believe him or give him a chance to prove it in court.

He kept those sweet children away from Teresa's family for the better part of the 8.5 months. He does not act like an innocent man who has been wrongly accused. He was too prideful that he was going to get away with this so be damned Teresa's family- you won't get to see them! I am in charge, I have sole control and there's not a damn thing any of you can do!

Well, well, well- you sowed these circumstances Mr. sociopath- now reap them!

The judge, DCF and the public at large can see right through you... maybe that's why he was left free for so long- after so much time his behavior during all those many months free make him look almost as guilty as the actual evidence against him does. I cannot wait for the May hearing. I don't think it will be pretty for the Sievers clan! Dig your grave you unscrupulous, selfish, soulless, childish <modsnip>. Your time is coming Mark Sievers- I doubt you are ready.

That was not sadness! Do you see his facial expression as he walks into court? That is unbridled rage stuffed in his throat at the idea that anyone- even a judge- can tell HIM where his children will be. He cannot stand not being in control of them- it was his MO for 11 and 9 years.

IF he was innocent he would not be taking this adversarial stance against his brutally murdered wife's family. He would be shouting his innocence and telling them he will show them that he is innocent, that he loved Teresa, he is devastated and he will fight this and he would be begging them to believe him or give him a chance to prove it in court.

He kept those sweet children away from Teresa's family for the better part of the 8.5 months. He does not act like an innocent man who has been wrongly accused. He was too prideful that he was going to get away with this so be damned Teresa's family- you won't get to see them! I am in charge, I have sole control and there's not a damn thing any of you can do!

The judge, DCF and the public at large can see right through you... maybe that's why he was left free for so long- after so much time his behavior during all those many months free make him look almost as guilty as the actual evidence against him does. I cannot wait for the May hearing. I don't think it will be pretty for the Sievers clan! Dig your grave you unscrupulous, selfish, soulless, childish <modsnip>. Your time is coming Mark Sievers- I doubt you are ready.

It is obscene that MS/BS would continue to use the girls as pawns which they can control. The Sievers must have a history of extreme dysfunction for BS to play along with this dangerous game, pitting one family against the other as these two children are paraded in and out of court!They are sick, cruel people to place what they want before these girls need for stability. They have lived a nightmare for close to a year now and how dare BS play a role in continued upheaval for them. Shameful. I really have no words to express my contempt for BS at this point. MS has come across as a slimy controlling since day 1 so I'm not surprised he would attempt to manipulate his mother... but for her to play into his game?

No Excuse

Yeah....and he makes me nauseous...walking in with his chest stuck out! I can't imagine Teresa's family having to look at him!

Did I miss a video of MS supposedly crying at the hearing?

Naw.

I know that's what the reporter said, but it's not true. He may have croaked (barely) when answering with his daughters' names, but it should never have been described as crying. Unless of course, you're a reporter trying to make things more than they are for effect. Sheesh. "Crying" - sheesh, no.

Yeah....and he makes me nauseous...walking in with his chest stuck out! I can't imagine Teresa's family having to look at him!

He struts around like a bantom rooster! Whenever I see him in motion, I feel like he's humming along to "Staying Alive' in his mind.

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man: no time to talk"

I've never seen such an extreme case of over-developed ego in my life. Where is all this undeserved sense of appeal coming from? Does he have a magic mirror that reflects back an image of Patrick Swayze instead of Mr. Potato Head's bushier faced brother?

The mind... it boggles! [emoji15]

I agree. He didn't cry. He made his voice soft and cracked a little but he certainly did not cry.
I doubt that man can cry.
ETA- it almost makes me sick to my stomach to think BS is game playing with MS and his control issues with the children. How could anyone not want what is best for them? It doesn't take a Ph.D. to figure out this constant fighting over custody, living here, living there, worried about where they will live next must be taking another enormous toll on their emotions. Adds to their confusion... The whole custody thing is a train wreck and frankly, I hold BS responsible for this one.
I just can't wrap my arms around this turn of events. Even if the girls remain with MAG, to make them jump through yet another hoop is inconceivable to me.
I've said the same thing in two posts so I will stop now. Just needed a rant over this turn of events.

Did you all notice that this hearing was on Friday, and BS waited until Thursday NIGHT to file for temporary guardianship? SMH

This is why DCF didn't serve Mark with the papers right away in the beginning. This was the tactic myself and AZ Lawyer thought. If any other party wanted the girls they would have filed right away. Mary was the only one who was willing to move her life to Florida and put the girls needs before hers. DCF might make mistakes, but Mary's actions speak louder than words. And for someone to try to take the stand and being shot down by the judge shows desperation because the rightful family succeeded. As I said before, I'm pretty sure social services was involved with Mark when he was a child. The May 11th hearing can't get here quick enough!

This is why DCF didn't serve Mark with the papers right away in the beginning. This was the tactic myself and AZ Lawyer thought. If any other party wanted the girls they would have filed right away. Mary was the only one who was willing to move her life to Florida and put the girls needs before hers. DCF might make mistakes, but Mary's actions speak louder than words. And for someone to try to take the stand and being shot down by the judge shows desperation because the rightful family succeeded. As I said before, I'm pretty sure social services was involved with Mark when he was a child. The May 11th hearing can't get here quick enough!
Just curious if you mean from Missouri? Would Florida have access to those reports/records? I'm not trying to be a smart :butthead: I really have no idea. I just know the whole gang lived in Missouri for most of their lives.

As of today Mary Ann Groves petition case is still the ONLY one under Sievers. Don't see one for mama Bonnie.
These are the newest :thinking: motions, orders ? whatever they are called.
Anyone know why a new judge was assigned? Did MS request demand it like he demanded his mommy to run over and petition for guardianship the Thursday night before the Friday morning hearing?

04/01/2016....Order of Reassignment
to Judge Lee A Schreiber

04/01/2016....Answer

04/05/2016...Request for Judicial Notice

04/07/2016....Order of Reassignment
to Judge Robert J Branning

05/11/2016....Motion Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Branning, Robert)
Petition for Temporary Custody
http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=252685007

I doubt if there are records going back 30 years. I think there is a limit on how long a report can be kept. And if there are, they would be in paper form in some box somewhere. I imagine a retired DFC worker may know if they remember anything with the .
Siever's clan.

Anyway, I do not understand why the children need to remain in Florida. They were homeschooled and it appears they had little contact with friends, did they?

What are the memories they need in Florida? Their mother's death? Their house of horrors? Their father's buddies that he exposed them to?

I doubt if there are records going back 30 years. I think there is a limit on how long a report can be kept. And if there are, they would be in paper form in some box somewhere. I imagine a retired DFC worker may know if they remember anything with the .
Siever's clan.

Anyway, I do not understand why the children need to remain in Florida. They were homeschooled and it appears they had little contact with friends, did they?

What are the memories they need in Florida? Their mother's death? Their house of horrors? Their father's buddies that he exposed them to?

You bring up an interesting point: how long are records kept? I think it would interesting to see the complete history of social services involvement in several generations of the same family. More than interesting, I would think it would be extremely useful knowing that much history. The data could be used - probably is - in studies. Not just data on a single family's generations, but relations involvement, too. Interconnected.

Just curious if you mean from Missouri? Would Florida have access to those reports/records? I'm not trying to be a smart :butthead: I really have no idea. I just know the whole gang lived in Missouri for most of their lives.

As of today Mary Ann Groves petition case is still the ONLY one under Sievers. Don't see one for mama Bonnie.
These are the newest :thinking: motions, orders ? whatever they are called.
Anyone know why a new judge was assigned? Did MS request demand it like he demanded his mommy to run over and petition for guardianship the Thursday night before the Friday morning hearing?

04/01/2016....Order of Reassignment
to Judge Lee A Schreiber

04/01/2016....Answer

04/05/2016...Request for Judicial Notice

04/07/2016....Order of Reassignment
to Judge Robert J Branning

05/11/2016....Motion Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Branning, Robert)
Petition for Temporary Custody
http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=252685007
I don't think we know yet why the judge was reassigned. I believe Beach posted something to the effect that there had been a few retirements recently that may have resulted in some of the cases being shuffled and reassigned. Personally, I very much doubt that he would have requested a new judge. JMO, but it seems to me that Judge Schreiber has been very helpful to him. [emoji58]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123