Debate Thread for Caylee is alive

Who said she knowingly left her with murderers? Perhaps she didn't have any choice in the matter. Perhaps Caylee was just taken. Seriously I don't know if I would have the _____ to take on LE. And to take on the questions in the interviews with YM and company--who would she know to trust? JB said she has reasons for doing what she did and it will all come out in court. LP said the news would "shock the world". I know IF any of this theory were true it would shock me...lol

This is all just my opinion!

One more thing....make a pro(alive) list and a con(dead) list.

On my pro side I would have 3 things:
Casey says so
GA/CA says so
No body

On my con side I would have.......
LE saying deceased
Body Farm results
Lab results
Cavedor dogs
Anthony's lies (all of them)
Friend's testimonies
No little girl
No one admitting that they have her
No motive to keep her

EXACTLY! :clap:

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

Does this sound to anyone else almost like he is saying they are taking the "information" ie "media reports" that they have lab results showing Caylee dead, seriously?
After you have worked on many, many of these cases, you learn to "read between the lines" with LE and can figure out easily what they are saying. I haven't seen one yet that does not hold things close to the vest when they are going for a Murder charge. They have put out enough to allow the public to know the direction they are going and why. They are not going to confirm or deny anything at this point. SOP (standard operating procedure). They are waiting either on an accidental find or a search find of a body to secure the case before they proceed with Manslaughter/Murder charges. Yes, they do have the lab results, imo, and they do show what they are saying in a "roundabout" way. They are carefully and very deliberately making their statements.

If Caylee was simply only missing and with someone, Casey would have told someone. Any mother would want to find their child, neglectful or not. She has guilt written all over her face.

Casey does NOT want Caylee found. That is so obvious. She didn't trust "local" LE because it looks like she did not want her extra-curricular activities discovered.

if you look at the direct quotes from sgt. Allen and others, they do go ahead and specify it was caylee and she was decomposing in ca's trunk. link please - because i have not yet seen them on tape stating for a fact that caylee is dead, only that the evidence they have leads them to believe that she isthey have the hits from 2dogs specifically on the right rear panel of the trunk near the tailight and also the backyard from the a home. this I don't dispute - but that doesn't tell us that it was caylee's body they have the "air" test confirming the decomp. i am not disputing there was a body in the trunk they have the hair confirmed as being caylee's. le has said they found caylee's hair in the trunk - i can assure you that you will find my hair & my son's hair in my trunk too the other tests results they have "leaked" go further towards their theory.

i hope my replies show up correctly - i'm still new to this.

OK I asked this on the other thread and didn't receive any answers. During the investigation (your spreadsheets etc. which are now gone), did anyone come up with anything that points to her being alive? If so, what did you find that we can discuss here? I am very interested as I didn't get to see that site.

there is always the fact that CA said she didn't trust LE.
Snip………

No disrespect, but that’s an oxymoron. Name one “Fact” that has come out of Casey’s mouth?

I don’t believe for a second that KC is intimidated by anyone. She thinks she’s invincible.

I believe Caylee is dead based on Sgt. Allen’s statements, the Cadaver Dogs and KC’s demeanor during the 31 days.

IMO

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

The information we've gotten back from the lab

They have information.

that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead

That's a bold statement for LE to make if it were not true.

is certainly something we take seriously

LE is taking it seriously enough that they are searching for a deceased Caylee.

That's my take on this statement.

1-There were no serious searches until the family was forced to call TES. As has been pointed out before, LE could have called TES themselves at any time but they didn't.

2-Then TES was called off the search in the middle of the day after searching for a week, stunning many of the volunteers and people here on WS. The reasons given didn't make sense to a lot of people.

3-The fact remains that the case is under the auspices of the Missing Person's Unit. There is no reason that I can find for it remaining there and not being sent to the Homicide Unit if they have definitive proof that Caylee is dead.

Who said she knowingly left her with murderers? Perhaps she didn't have any choice in the matter. Perhaps Caylee was just taken. Seriously I don't know if I would have the _____ to take on LE. And to take on the questions in the interviews with YM and company--who would she know to trust? JB said she has reasons for doing what she did and it will all come out in court. LP said the news would "shock the world". I know IF any of this theory were true it would shock me...lol

This is all just my opinion!

Do you have children? I am not trying to demean your post. But MOST parents no matter what the circumstances would contact LE as soon as their child was taken. NO MATTER WHAT!
Lets just go with that Casey doesn't trust LE and she didn't want to go to them with this. WHY would she not tell friends or family members so they could help find Caylee? Hire a Private Investigator? When your child goes missing you DON'T act normal, party and cook dinner for you boyfriend,....YOU USE ALL YOUR RESOURCES TO FIND YOUR CHILD!!!!!!!
Thats what a REAL PARENT would do, unless they are the reason the child is no longer.
I am not directing this post to you, per say, I am just saying what I think,.. a mother of two year old. :blowkiss: JMO

One more thing....make a pro(alive) list and a con(dead) list.

On my pro side I would have 3 things:
Casey says so
GA/CA says so
No body

On my con side I would have.......
LE saying deceased
Body Farm results
Lab results
Cavedor dogs
Anthony's lies (all of them)
Friend's testimonies
No little girl
No one admitting that they have her
No motive to keep her
$250,000 reward

On Sunday, WESH reported that for the first time Orange County investigators acknowledged the FBI DNA tests confirmed that Caylee’s dead body was in the trunk of her mother Casey’s car. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. John Allen stated, “The information we’ve gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously.”

I really believe this debate has come down to heart vs. mind.

I see how many just can't believe Caylee is deceased and look very hard to hold on to that hope.

Whereas there are the others who can logically look at the evidence with experience, using their mind and go from there.

GA said..."the body in the trunk was not my granddaughter." Then who was it?...By saying this he is admitting that there WAS a body in the trunk but does he have some knowledge as to who it was?

TES has to be called BY A FAMILY MEMBER OF THE VICTIM!!!!!! LE couldn't call TES

This is snarky but if she didn't trust LE, then why did she have relations with so many? I wouldn't sleep with people I didn't trust.....

1-There were no serious searches until the family was forced to call TES. As has been pointed out before, LE could have called TES themselves at any time but they didn't.

2-Then TES was called off the search in the middle of the day after searching for a week, stunning many of the volunteers and people here on WS. The reasons given didn't make sense to a lot of people.

3-The fact remains that the case is under the auspices of the Missing Person's Unit. There is no reason that I can find for it remaining there and not being sent to the Homicide Unit if they have definitive proof that Caylee is dead.

1- The family was never "forced" to call TES. Many who were directly involved can verify this.

2- TES called off the search because of the conditions. TM specifically said he was afraid they may push the body further into the mud. TM also said he will be back after the water conditions improve. Cindy, did in fact, try to detour this search and start her bashing of TM.

3- Casey is missing. Not objecting to that. Right now, LE has to handle things the way they are to stop all discoveries from JB. He's a defense atty and is entitled to those discoveries if it is stated to be a murder investigation, no? I could be wrong, but I think LE is going by the book on this and taking their time. They want a body, not lies.

Do you have children? I am not trying to demean your post. But MOST parents no matter what the circumstances would contact LE as soon as their child was taken. NO MATTER WHAT!
Lets just go with that Casey doesn't trust LE and she didn't want to go to them with this. WHY would she not tell friends or family members so they could help find Caylee? Hire a Private Investigator? When your child goes missing you DON'T act normal, party and cook dinner for you boyfriend,....YOU USE ALL YOUR RESOURCES TO FIND YOUR CHILD!!!!!!!
Thats what a REAL PARENT would do, unless they are the reason the child is no longer.
I am not directing this post to you, per say, I am just saying what I think,.. a mother of two year old. JMO

Wow...I do feel disrespected and yes I do have children. And I love them unconditionally and would do anything to find them if something happened to them. Your reply implies that perhaps I wouldn't. I am not CA and I do not condone how she has acted during any of this. This thread was supposed to be about debate and I just threw a theory out there to debate. I did not intend to get yelled at for a supposed theory. I simply threw something out there and waited for someone to shoot holes in the theory. I was debating. Isn't that what we were supposed to be doing? I horribly take offense at you implying that I would not search everywhere for my children.

I am not directing this post to you, per say, I am just saying what I think,.. a mother of two year old. :blowkiss: JMO

I agree. There is just NO scenario in which a mother would not report to someone, anyone that her child was missing unless she had something to do with the child's demise. It seems there are those who just cannot understand how this young mother could kill that sweet little angel. Of course, that is okay for you to feel that way. However, Casey is not a normal person, much less mother. That's the problem. I remember exactly when it was plain to me that this poor little girl was dead - it made me physically ill.

I really believe this debate has come down to heart vs. mind.

I see how many just can't believe Caylee is deceased and look very hard to hold on to that hope.

Whereas there are the others who can logically look at the evidence with experience, using their mind and go from there.

Lol. I admit my heart doesn't want to think of Caylee as dead, but where do you see evidence that I am not using my mind? Have I lost it somewhere? Do I seem uneducated to you? Obtuse? And I can assure you that I am neither inexperienced or naive. I am far, far from the latter.

Respectfully, you have made some rather rude assumptions about people who disagree with you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back