Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DB seemed very uncomfortable when answering to whether she checked on Lisa at 10:30 and the whole line questioning r.e. when Lisa was put to bed and whether 6:40 was her regular bedtime. This is when she adds the extra detail that Lisa was coming off an ear infection and she wasn't feeling well. DB explains that's why Lisa was put to bed at 6:40 instead of her regular 8 pm bedtime. She is very uncomfortable during this part of the interview. JMO

DB seemed very uncomfortable when answering to whether she checked on Lisa at 10:30 and the whole line questioning r.e. when Lisa was put to bed and whether 6:40 was her regular bedtime. This is when she adds the extra detail that Lisa was coming off an ear infection and she wasn't feeling well. DB explains that's why Lisa was put to bed at 6:40 instead of her regular 8 pm bedtime. She is very uncomfortable during this part of the interview. JMO

I'm not against relaxing with a glass of wine, but I don't understand getting drunk while my baby didn't feel well. I'd be too busy rocking her and cuddling to even think about drinking.

matou, Deborah said from the beginning of the case that Lisa had had a head cold & ear infection, it's not new information nor was it embellished.

I too would have been uncomfortable, everyhing out their mouths has been picked apart, even Deborah's darker hair has been discussed, speculated about, so they get a pass from me on that.

Deborah said to a reporter after the interview that they did the Dr. Phil show because it reached a viewing audience of over 7 1/2 million. that imo, is a good thing.

I'm sure most people in the neighborhood would have heard that there was a baby missing even if they don't follow the news. But the blob video was in the news three weeks later on October 24th and the police didn't go door to door asking about it.

It is imo quite possible that not everyone read the story about the gas station sighting and if they did they weren't sure if they were out on that particular night three weeks ago at that time or not. I wouldn't know if it was me or not just from the photo.

http://www.fox2now.com/news/wdaf-la...ey-to-baby-lisa-case-20111024,0,5951855.story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...issing-Is-mystery-man-snatched-Baby-Lisa.html

Well, now, these sightings have been brought to the forefront via the DrP show --- surely reaching people that might not watch the news --- and a whole new group of people will be talking about it.

Hopefully, maybe, someone will come forward after hearing about it from the show if they were there and this part can be resolved somehow? One can hope that something will come from the show!

re: drug detection dogs at the airport

i've only ever seen one K9 at a time performing these sniff tests... so--

if this one dog "detects", that's good enough... as probable cause or reasonable suspicion (whichever is correct) for a person/luggage search - right?

so why would a cadaver dog hit need to be verified with another dog to be a legit hit? (and to be a believable "hit" by those who say it isn't b/c it wasn't "verified")...

seems an odd contradiction to me... IDK.

I have made a list, in order, the 25 points DB said on one of her answers to Dr. Phil.:

The first 15 are all about her. She doesn't even speak about her daughter till no. 16. thru 21 and never mentions her name. The rest is back to her feelings...

So of 25 points about the case, in 5 of them, she speaks of her daughter. She uses the pronoun "her". That is a favorite of the parents. They did this on the very first day..

....I have not typed them up yet, but plan to.

matou, Deborah said from the beginning of the case that Lisa had had a head cold & ear infection, it's not new information nor was it embellished.

I too would have been uncomfortable, everyhing out their mouths has been picked apart, even Deborah's darker hair has been discussed, speculated about, so they get a pass from me on that.

Deborah said to a reporter after the interview that they did the Dr. Phil show because it reached a viewing audience of over 7 1/2 million. that imo, is a good thing.

I think it is great dr Phil brought Lisa to the attention of 7.5 million people. However, he could have done that without having the whole question/answer session with the parents and attorney. I mean a substantial portion was db defending her actions.

Maybe because they can search the person or their luggage to determine if they are in fact holding.

Plus a positive reaction to human remains is much more serious than a bag of weed at the airport.

Can you lead me to a source where Deb mentioned Lisa having an ear infection? I had never heard this info before and I've been following from the beginning. TIA

I think it is great dr Phil brought Lisa to the attention of 7.5 million people. However, he could have done that without having the whole question/answer session with the parents and attorney. I mean a substantial portion was db defending her actions.

Hey Padua,you are absolutely correct, Dr. Phil had the ability to bring Baby Lisa's face to 7 1/2 million in the viewing audience, the fact is he wouldn't be interested in doing that.

Dr. Phil is about ratings & selling commericials that happen about every 10 minutes in his program, I didn't have a problem with the interview, if my child were missing, I would have begged for the opportunity to show my childs face to 7 1/2 milliion. imo, you can't blame the Deborah/Jeremy for taking the opportunity for doing so imo, ANY parent of a missing child would do the same.

Can you lead me to a source where Deb mentioned Lisa having an ear infection? I had never heard this info before and I've been following from the beginning. TIA

I have been following this since the beginning to and this is the first time I have heard anything about an ear infection to...

Deborah did an interview in the beginning of the case in which she stated that Baby Lisa had been sick. It's not new information & where I usually BLOG, those of us following the case closely had all read it.

I didn't save the link because I didn't see any reason too. You can probably unearth that interview but you are going to have to start at the begginng of the case. It is NOT new information unless you missed it the first time.

Well, now, these sightings have been brought to the forefront via the DrP show --- surely reaching people that might not watch the news --- and a whole new group of people will be talking about it.

Hopefully, maybe, someone will come forward after hearing about it from the show if they were there and this part can be resolved somehow? One can hope that something will come from the show!

I hope so too but I don't think it's very likely. They didn't show any blob photos or give specifics about the location and Joe Tacopina could IMO have given someone the notion that all three sightings were of a man with a baby. If there was someone there walking without a baby they would IMO have no particular reason to think their walk had anything to do with the sighting unless they cared enough to look it up.

Maybe because they can search the person or their luggage to determine if they are in fact holding.

Plus a positive reaction to human remains is much more serious than a bag of weed at the airport.

good points.

wonder what the stats are b/w accuracy rates of drug hit alerts vs. dead body hit alerts??

i just don't understand how this one hit can be so easily discounted by segments of the public... an FBI trained dog has to be one of the best trained in the nation... but this is all OT to this thread... sorry. (blame in_da_ middle... s/he brought up airport dogs lol :D)

Deborah did an interview in the beginning of the case in which she stated that Baby Lisa had been sick. It's not new information & where I usually BLOG, those of us following the case closely had all read it.

I didn't save the link because I didn't see any reason too. You can probably unearth that interview but you are going to have to start at the begginng of the case. It is NOT new information unless you missed it the first time.

I'm well aware that DB stated that Lisa was sick with a cold and cough. I have never heard that Lisa had an ear infection until yesterday. If this was reported in an interview, I have not seen this interview and I thought I'd seen them all. JMO

Transcribed by Donjeta from the Dr. Phil Show; I have put her words in a list beneath the paragraph.

"People don't understand just how difficult it is to wake up and realize that somebody has come to your house and taken your baby and then you are accused of doing something to her or covering something up or whatever insane theories they've come up with, and then I do all this media and be on the tv with the purpose, hoping and praying that somebody has seen her, has seen someone with her, it is literally impossible to remember every single detail and say it exactly the same every single time and there are so many hateful people or negative people who have picked all that apart, and I understand the looking at the mother thing because the world we live in today is not always a safe and happy place, there are a lot of crazy people, there are a lot of bad parents, and a lot of things happen, accidents happen, so I understand why they looked at me in the beginning, and I also understand with the drinking why some of the public had made accusations and drew that out and made scenarios with all that and I understand it, but it's time to come to a reasoning that enough is enough, that my daughter is missing, that she is okay somewhere because nobody kidnaps a ten month old, beautiful little girl to hurt her, she is out there somewhere and I am desperate to find her, I am clinging on to a shread of sanity right now, I just want her home. I want people to realize to take a step back and look, if I had done something I would be in jail right now, Joe doesn't save me from jail, it doesn't work that way."

People don’t understand
They blame me
People think I am hiding something
They have insane theories
I do all this media
I am on TV with the purpose to look for her
It is not possible to rememer every detail and say it in the same way
There are so many negative people, hateful people who pick apart everything
I understand why people look at the mother.
That is because this world is not a safe & happy place
There are a lot of crazy eople, bad parents
Things happen
Accidents happen
I understood why they looked at me in the beginning
I also understand why some of the public have made accusations, draw that out, made scenarios with all that, (reference drinking)
BUT, its time to come to reasoning, THAT enough is enough
My daughter is missing
She is okay somewhere
Nobody kidnaps a ten month old to harm her
I am desperate to find her
I am clinging on a shred of sanity right now
I just want her home
I want people to realize and take a step back
LOOK! If I had done something, I would be in jail right now
Joe doesn’t save me from jail, it doesn’t work like that.

From the beginning of this case, there was mention only of Lisa having a cold with a cough. First mention of an ear infection was on Dr. Phil. MOO

This isn't a quote, but it's one of the earliest news reports. They all just talk about a cold/cough and the bite on the ear.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...rl's-parents-plea:-please-return-our-daughter

See how easy it is to get mixed up with details? It happens here.

the ear infection is a pretty important detail to leave out of the Amber Alert and it was not in the AA..the part of her having a cold was though...or am I missing something!!

http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/6721/?id=6721&showID=1783&versionID=

Clicking on the link in the middle of the page will bring up video where DB speaks of the lights.

At around 2:47 Dr Phil asks her about the lights and around 3:34 is her response about the exaggeration. In between those times she's not making much sense.

DB: "When he came in the bedroom that morning and told me all the lights were on in the house it was a total exaggeration".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Averagemale