Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that going to bring Lisa home? This isn't a runaway that just wants her moms acceptance and love to come home. Someone else has Lisa - and begging that person to drop her off at a church/hospital etc. is the proper thing to do. I'm not sure why everyone is so obsessed with the babys' name...it is her daughter, why shouldn't she call her that ~ what difference does it make??

It doesn't make a difference to you, but it does to me. Because this is how I have come to some of the conclusions that I have about DB. Her calling Lisa by her name will not bring Lisa home. But, neither will sitting in her house not answering questions from Law Enforcement. DB doesn't even call her own daughter by her name when this baby is missing. That speaks volumes to me.

The parents did not write the Amber Alert. LE did. If it is anybody's fault it is not in the Amber Alert is it LE IMO. The parents were at the station for nearly the entire duration of the AA and probably were clueless as to what it even said. They were busy doing what they should have been doing and not lounging around, watching tv.

no one is saying anything about where the parents were or what they were doing
we were just curious as to why it was not on the AA and it was new info for some of us!!
from me only--point take about why it was not on AA-I speak for no one on this just me!!!

Because that's what I have heard other mothers of missing children say. That's what mothers SAY. If you don't understand that, then nothing I can say will help you understand. And, it matters to me. It really does. I love my daughters more than anything on this earth. I have seen mothers begging for their children on TV and in person. I have never seen a mother of a missing child act like this before. I truly haven't.

I love my 4 children very much, more than anything in this world. But I KNOW I love them, I don't have to pay lip service to anyone else to convince people I love them. The only person who needs proof of my love for them is THEM. And yes, begging for the person who has their child to bring them back makes sense. Saying you want your child back and that you miss them makes sense. Even at home alone, praying to yourself, saying "Lisa I love you", makes sense. Tallking directly to Lisa, a ten month old, in a tv interview seems to me more like something that you would see on a schlocky made for tv movie. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it is my opinoin. And I am NOT discounting your emotions, please do not feel that I am trying to make light of what YOU feel. I can tell from your posts that this case affects you very much. This is just my own opinon on making a statement like that in front of the cameras.

ETA: Ok actually I have 3 children, but I am leaving it at 4 because I used to have 4. And I still love the one that is gone.

Well, I am no genius, but I am thinking he was there because he is Lisa's father.
JMO

LMAO, exactly melissasmom, & more importantly, why wouold anyone care?

the <modsnip> have formed a family unit, Baby lisa is sadly missing.

I love my 4 children very much, more than anything in this world. But I KNOW I love them, I don't have to pay lip service to anyone else to convince people I love them. The only person who needs proof of my love for them is THEM. And yes, begging for the person who has their child to bring them back makes sense. Saying you want your child back and that you miss them makes sense. Even at home alone, praying to yourself, saying "Lisa I love you", makes sense. Tallking directly to Lisa, a ten month old, in a tv interview seems to me more like something that you would see on a schlocky made for tv movie. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it is my opinoin. And I am NOT discounting your emotions, please do not feel that I am trying to make light of what YOU feel. I can tell from your posts that this case affects you very much. This is just my own opinon on making a statement like that in front of the cameras.

We will have to agree to disagree then. I know how people talk when they are guilty. I've seen it many times. DB speaks as if she is guilty. Period. You are taking this too literally. My point is that a loving, grieving mother doesn't speak this way in terms of her child. That's all I meant.

They gave VERY specific address and VERY specific time about the location. They said in the very first airing that it was at the BP at N Brighton and NE Parvin Rd and stated what time it was seen. How much more specific could it be?

They did? I never saw the blob with a baby. Don't pee on my leg and telling me it's raining. They gave specific time and location but left out the baby part. No one has ever seen the blob with a baby. This was an outright lie. Joe T. lies and we know it. The fact that he has to lie and mislead in this case will lead people to know these two have a lot to hide.

Darn shame Dr. Phil wasn't shown the so-called video. This attorney is no better than Baez and most of us know what Baez will do for a win. He knew the baby was dead. He and Cindy turned in hundreds of phoney leads to keep the story alive. I am looking at a repeat performance.

We all know now that is is profitable to keep the case going as long as you can. It drives up interest and money. Many people don't investigate and just accept what they hear on TV as the truth. They buy the bull these phoneys put out there. Baez and Tacopina were hatched from the same pod.

no one is saying anything about where the parents where or what they were doing
we were just curious as to why it was not on the AA and it was new info for some of us!!
from me only--point take about why it was not on AA-I speak for no one on this just me!!!

SyrasKelly, but surely you know EVEN IF you are curious, NO ONE has this information! I have a lot of questions that I would absolutely like to pull out of my hat BUT NO ONE can answer them. I know that.

The fact is the is so very little information is available in the case.

People are hanging their hats on Joe T's presentation of what he calls facts

:thud:

Just got caught up on this thread. I have absolutely nothing to do tonight so I've decided to transcribe the whole Dr.Phil interview. Hopefully that will help with the context of all of the answers and etc.

Here are the links to the show, I don't believe these have been posted unless I missed them:

http://www.kmbc.com/video/30372784/detail.html
http://www.kmbc.com/video/30372784/detail.html
http://www.kmbc.com/video/30373097/detail.html
http://www.kmbc.com/video/30373144/detail.html
http://www.kmbc.com/video/30373144/detail.html

SyrasKelly, but surely you know EVEN IF you are curious, NO ONE has this information! I have a lot of questions that I would absolutely like to pull out of my hat BUT NO ONE can answer them. I know that.

Point taken--Thank you

They did? I never saw the blob with a baby. Don't pee on my leg and telling me it's raining. They gave specific time and location but left out the baby part. No one has ever seen the blob with a baby. This was an outright lie. Joe T. lies and we know it. The fact that he has to lie and mislead in this case will lead people to know these two have a lot to hide.

Darn shame Dr. Phil wasn't shown the so-called video. This attorney is no better than Baez and most of us know what Baez will do for a win. He knew the baby was dead. He and Cindy turned in hundreds of phoney leads to keep the story alive. I am looking at a repeat performance.

We all know now that is is profitable to keep the case going as long as you can. It drives up interest and money. Many people don't investigate and just accept what they hear on TV as the truth. They buy the bull these phoneys put out there. Baez and Tacopina were hatched from the same pod.
I never said it said baby, did I. I specifically bolded the part I was responding to. They did, in fact, have specifics as to the location and time. I dont need to use fiction as fact.

Well, I am no genius, but I am thinking he was there because he is Lisa's father.
JMO

Yeah, well maybe he should act like one and go to the police station, demand a poly and sit down and talk with them about the case ALONE..

Yes, that is the main problem, I think, so little information. Which then leads people to fill in the gaps with whatever they come up with in their own imagination. I do this too, but I am trying to fill those gaps in with what I feel would be logical, not wild speculation.
Which doesn't mean I have it figured out. lol Just an opinion like anyone else.

I never said it said baby, did I. I specifically bolded the part I was responding to. They did, in fact, have specifics as to the location and time. I dont need to use fiction as fact.

Nope, you are correct. The baby was never mentioned. It was left out on purpose to gvie the impression that a baby was there. IThis was done to deceive the possible jury pool. I don't know if you had addressed what Joe did but I doubt it.

I haven't seen anyone take on Joe T. and his statements. He is setting the framework for a defense based on lies and he wasn't called out on it either. Since it is necessary for him to lie to protect the parents, some people will conclude they are guilty...at least those who know how he and Baez play the game.

OK..I asked a dumb question..I got the point....
maybe I should have said..I wonder why KCPD did not put the ear infection on the AA???

Right.

And the person who could help with information was too sloppy drunk to know what was up that night

That, in my opinion, is shameful.

No room for out of the norm with you? Someone either conforms to your set of standardized actions or they are guilty?

They aren't just my personal standards. But, yes, to me DB is looking more guilty every time she adds more new information. And feel free to be as condescending and personal as you want to be with me. I have a thick skin and don't mind. All I want is for Lisa to be found.

I can remember at the onset of Baby Lisa's disappearance that there was much debate about her being sick with a cold and that some felt her mother should have been more attentive to her. Many others contended that symptoms of a small cold were not significant and warranted no heightened sense of concern relating to how often she should have been checked on while she was sleeping.
Now that Deborah has said she also had or was recovering from an ear infection does move that line of concern somewhat, doesn't it?
(I don't think it would make any difference in the amber alert but it does seem like it should have made a difference in Deborah's attentiveness.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsedani