Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billie is off limits. If that changes, we'll let you all know.

Shawn is a POI, but you can't just post about what you'd like to do to him. You can sleuth him til the cows come home, however.

Okay... consider me confused. :waitasec:

So they retracted the statement that Billie was a POI and I missed it? :panic:
<modsnip>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130879&highlight=billie+dunn+POI

I am so confused.
I've been thinking this whole time that Billie was a POI and we could sleuth her. :waitasec:

What a sad day. Rest in Peace Hailey.

Thank you for sharing that. The second he began to choke up it washed over me :( RIP sweet girl.

I'm so grateful that I have y'all to share the pain. People who don't follow these cases have no idea how entangled you become with a missing child case. It is so good to have people to be with who feel and understand how I feel. I must say, I'm also so angry right now. I truely hope that someone or people are arrested as soon as possible.

For some reason I feel extremely pissed right now. Ive known all along that they did something to Hailey. SA coming back to deny the last remains weren't Hailey and saying nothing this time speaks volumes to me that he knew all along where Hailey was. I pray there was evidence found at the scene to bring a quick arrest.

Justice for Haley dunn

Okay... consider me confused. :waitasec:

So they retracted the statement that Billie was a POI and I missed it? :panic:
Or did Tricia just change her mind on what she was allowing on this topic?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130879&highlight=billie+dunn+POI

I am so confused.
I've been thinking this whole time that Billie was a POI and we could sleuth her. :waitasec:

I was told today from management that we are to leave Billie alone. If that changes, we'll let you know. I only know what I know.

Is billie Dunn still living with the suspect. I understand your anger totally..

Please make sure you link to facts that Billie is with Shawn before you post stuff like that. If she is indeed with him, saying you are angry is fine. But don't let it go further. :tyou:

Just came by to say fly with the angel's sweet Hailey. Praying for swift justice. So very heart broken right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nteetee