Dede defends Terri - People Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicher says she's told police the same thing. "They wanted me to tell them that Terri did it or that Terri knew something," she says. "I told them everything that I knew, over and over again. But I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear."

and a named source to boot! a big thank you to people magazine and DeDe - you go girl!

BBM. And a cooperative one too...

Terri lies, and DeDe swears to it JMO Sumthin hinky bout these 2 JMO

This is going to be a case of damned if you damned if you don't. Everyone wanted Dede to talk now she has given an interview but as it does not condemn TH it is cold.

I am going to speak for myself, not everyone. I could give a rats azz if she defended or condemned Terri . She is the one that has to sleep at night. Only she knows if she is telling the truth. And yes I think she has ice in her veins.

I'm glad she spoke and defended her friend and gave her reason for sticking by her - she personally cannot fathom TH being involved in this or she wouldn't be her friend.

This isn't even about them anymore it is about Kyron. He should come first.

As for her pleading for Kyron the interviewer usually sets the tone and i'm sure it was all about TH not Kyron even if she did plea for his return doesn't meant it was printed kwim..

Then she needs to get a backbone or grow some because this is about a little boy that isn't sleeping in his own bed at night.

I can assure you if I left a GJ I wouldn't be leaving with a smirk on my face and if I did I hope someone would wipe it off.

I have since took the first article regarding Th friends urging her to talk to the media and retain a lawyer to be about Dede although her name was never printed. In the beginning we did hear of others defending TH as well JP's comment has always stuck with me from the beginning.

Let them defend away, eventually the truth will come out.

"The hugest crime would be that then you duplicate the crime by accusing an innocent person,"

Not everyone suspects TH which to me reveals she has some good qualities and has maintained some good friendships. I wish we heard more of this side of TH instead of all the negative stuff to give us a balance and understand why people are sticking beside her despite all the negative publicity and signs pointing to guilt.

so from that perspective i was glad to read Dede's comments this morning.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97449789.html

Sometimes people really do not know a person. How many times have we heard " They wouldn't do that" But they did. jmo

If DD actually WAS at work that day, wouldn't the owners of the place see the evidence of her work? Conversely, if some of her work was left undone, wouldn't they know this?

...is an excellent point and one that I hope that LE asked the property owners. What was she supposed to be doing and did it get done? Simple, but sometimes the simple stuff reveals a lot. I wish that I knew the answer to that question.

And another thing, why if she was blamelessly at work did her attorney say that she was at home? I hope she's not paying him much.

DeDe Spicher to People Magazine: 'I never left the property' the day Kyron Horman went missing
Published: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 8:31 AM
Updated: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 9:11 AM

Spicher, 43, said she does not think Moulton Horman was involved in Kyron's disappearance.

"I just really don't. In my heart, I really don't. In all of these years [as her friend], I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe that she is capable or motivated in any way to do something like this."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spicher_to_people_magazin.html

Not directed at you but MC is not KH friend. He himself has stated that and made it clear he went to School with MC and has not seen/been in contact with him since. He appeared after Kyron went missing. A little different than being a friend. Me thinks he was more Th's pretend friend than Kh's.. Not that this is really relevant but since people find it relevant to say it was KH friend well lets just say i beg to differ on that fact.

yet it is one of three friendships so far that seems interesting. MC came to the aid of his old high school buddy and ended up sexting the wife instead; the gal from Intel works with Kaine but ends up having purchased a bat phone for Terri; and DeDe who has been Terri's friend for 7 years is just a friend he only met a few times but she moved in immediately he'd moved out.

From all this, I wonder whether Kaine is just that detached from his wife's life, or is there something else going on.

Are we allowed to post the address of the 38 acre nursery property? TIA
Note: there was at least 4 separate properties set up for these garden tours on June 5th.

I am going to speak for myself, not everyone. I could give a rats azz if she defended or condemned Terri . She is the one that has to sleep at night. Only she knows if she is telling the truth. And yes I think she has ice in her veins.

This isn't even about them anymore it is about Kyron. He should come first.

Then she needs to get a backbone or grow some because this is about a little boy that isn't sleeping in his own bed at night.

I can assure you if I left a GJ I wouldn't be leaving with a smirk on my face and if I did I hope someone would wipe it off.

Let them defend away, eventually the truth will come out.

Sometimes people really do not know a person. How many times have we heard " They wouldn't do that" But they did. jmo

What you said...That smirk is so bothersome...I don't know what she knows or doesn't know. Kyron is missing.

The prosecutor should not compel the appearance of a witness before the grand jury whose activities are the subject of the inquiry if the witness states in advance that if called he or she will exercise the constitutional privilege not to testify, unless the prosecutor intends to seek a grant of immunity according to law.

SOURCE: http://www.justice.gov/atr/public/guidelines/206936.htm#VA5

Dede is only cooperative if she is telling the truth. If she is lying, then she is being uncooperative IMO.

She hasn't been granted immunity that we have heard and that tells me a whole lot more. I personally don't believe a word out of her mouth after she and the rest of them bought bat phones in an attempt to conceal their discussions from Law Enforcement.

The truth will prevail. I'm so confident that LE knows and is working to prove it. The flier with Dede's picture on it tells me that there is much much more.

This is a crying shame. Cold and calculated. Not a word about how horrible it is that Kyron is missing. She should have skipped the interview she didn't do herself or Terri any favors. Reminds me of the Cindy Anthony People Magazine article.

It is all about Dede and her good friend Terri...... who she isn't talking to. I see them not talking because their attorneys have ordered them to stop the damage they have done to one another. Each lawyer will now try to get the best deal for their client if charges are filed. I personally feel the clock is ticking.

yet it is one of three friendships so far that seems interesting. MC came to the aid of his old high school buddy and ended up sexting the wife instead; the gal from Intel works with Kaine but ends up having purchased a bat phone for Terri; and DeDe who has been Terri's friend for 7 years is just a friend he only met a few times but she moved in immediately he'd moved out.

From all this, I wonder whether Kaine is just that detached from his wife's life, or is there something else going on.

I've asked several times, "What's really going on here?" Hopefully, one of these days, I'll have an answer. In the meantime, I'm baffled by all the twists and turns in this maze of a case. Where is Kyron?

Well, really, what do you expect Dede to say no matter what happened that day? It's not like she's going to confess to People Magazine, if she's guilty.
I have a feeling LE wasn't happy with her answers because they contradicted other evidence LE had.
We'll see.

Not directed at you but MC is not KH friend. He himself has stated that and made it clear he went to School with MC and has not seen/been in contact with him since. He appeared after Kyron went missing. A little different than being a friend. Me thinks he was more Th's pretend friend than Kh's.. Not that this is really relevant but since people find it relevant to say it was KH friend well lets just say i beg to differ on that fact.

I don't know where I heard this, but I was under the impression tht Terri was the one who kept Kaine's Facebook page up to date. Therefore, it is quite likely that she accepted the MC Friend Request, and that she chatted with him a few times on Kaine's account and then Friended him herself. Things probably started heating up between them online even before Kyron disappeared.

This has become Dallas, Knots Landing and Dynasty all rolled into one.

I find it quite disturbing that on Dede's twitter she only mentions her BFF's stepson's disappearance ONCE and with no emotion, then continues on her gardening twitter. Like Terri's Facebook...no emotion, no call to action, no sharing of personal pain for this missing 7 year old boy who SURELY must feel scared at the very least. The total lack of passion is UNBELIEVABLE!! This is a small child that she knew & nothing...anybody have that link??

Dede is only cooperative if she is telling the truth. If she is lying, then she is being uncooperative IMO.

She hasn't been granted immunity that we have heard and that tells me a whole lot more. I personally don't believe a word out of her mouth after she and the rest of them bought bat phones in an attempt to conceal their discussions from Law Enforcement.

The truth will prevail. I'm so confident that LE knows and is working to prove it. The flier with Dede's picture on it tells me that there is much much more.

This is a crying shame. Cold and calculated. Not a word about how horrible it is that Kyron is missing. She should have skipped the interview she didn't do herself or Terri any favors. Reminds me of the Cindy Anthony People Magazine article.

It is all about Dede and her good friend Terri...... who she isn't talking to. I see them not talking because their attorneys have ordered them to stop the damage they have done to one another. Each lawyer will now try to get the best deal for their client if charges are filed. I personally feel the clock is ticking.

Wish I could click thanks more than once!

I have known some men with who are quite detached eventhough they were good providers, husbands and fathers...
They are just wired differently...JMHOOTS

I find it quite disturbing that on Dede's twitter she only mentions her BFF's stepson's disappearance ONCE and with no emotion, then continues on her gardening twitter. Like Terri's Facebook...no emotion, no call to action, no sharing of personal pain for this missing 7 year old boy who SURELY must feel scared at the very least. The total lack of passion is UNBELIEVABLE!! This is a small child that she knew & nothing...anybody have that link??

http://twitter.com/Dedejustdede

Best Friends Forever...Birds of a Feather..
And we all know... Swans Don't Go Swimming in Sewers..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member