Defense Conversation on the Net

Yesterday during one of the breaks the defense table was making small talk and the mics were still on. Casey said ' what an interesting group of people' about the jurors. And then someone said " The mics are ON"

actually it was LDB that said that. I heard her say it and JA responded.

That would certainly be an improvement.

Although with the choice of age, was that a warning that he was going to kill her, stuff her in the trunk of his car and not tell anyone for a month?

:great: :floorlaugh: :rocker:

:woohoo:

ICA will be difficult to control. Her borderline qualities are on high alert. I expect her to start playing both men against each other.

Wow! Interesting to hear that! I wonder what she did or said to cause that response.

Tink

That would certainly be an improvement.

Although with the choice of age, was that a warning that he was going to kill her, stuff her in the trunk of his car and not tell anyone for a month?

:silly: :lol:

WoW! I thought Iadonna was kidding! Can't wait to check out that video later.

Priceless....you will love it! Just watch his lips and his facial expressions when he says it...then ICA I think, offers to trade places with him...at least that's what it looked like to me.

The DF is just trying to keep ICA alive right now...that's it! I don't think they like her, I don't think they believe a word she says...quite honestly I think they can't stand her...but they are Defense Attorney's and this is their job... so they will put on a good front all for the sake of hopefully winning this case.

MOO...we will see more slips as the trial progresses and ultimately they will fail at both keeping up the front and keeping her alive.

I love the way JB flipped his paper over during the exchange. It really looks like a lovers' spat!

Can someone please explain further? Why did he say she was acting like a 2 year old?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

:cow: In my opinion ... ICA has "always" acted like a 2 year old ...

But ... it is very interesting that JB would say this ...

I did notice that ICA was sitting next to JB yesterday during Jury Selection ... but not today ....

Hmmm ...

Good Lord...I just watched it. They look like an old married couple having a lover's spat.

Wonder if that's why they're sitting so far apart? I'm sure "Baez" will make a big deal out of it. Is that why we can't hear him stammering and sputtering today?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

:cow: In my opinion ... ICA has "always" acted like a 2 year old ...

But ... it is very interesting that JB would say this ...

I did notice that ICA was sitting next to JB yesterday during Jury Selection ... but not today ....

Hmmm ...

LOL, Thank you!!! I love that he said that to her!!! She must feel so unloved!!!! :rocker::great:

HOly moly he *does* say that to her! I'm going to watch it several more times, but off the cuff, it looks to me like he says that and she doesn't really respond or look angry, so it could be he was kidding and she knew it, or she is just used to acting like a princess and doesn't care if he makes comments about it.

Yes, he definitely says it and it looks like to me that ICA is getting angry about something on the computer and after JB makes the comment she says something about switching places with him. Maybe so the computer isn't a distraction to her? I do have to LOL though!!!!

I can't watch it at work...do they look like they are kidding around or are they really spatting?

Didn't look like they were kidding to me. jmo
Wish we knew what led up to the comment.

He was not playing and was really annoyed - I think she said -so let me do it and you sit here - like she will defend herself. He laughed like "yeah right".

Yup! He was really annoyed and looked like he had had enough of her and her behaviour.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back