Defense doesn't want GA & CA in the courtroom....why?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh yes - interesting statements from Mr Mason. We'll see.

I so look forward to Baez explaining the 31 days in his opening statement- he said it will become clear and should lay to rest any questions. Should be one hell of a shocker - since it's been the number one question on most peeps minds. Has there ever been a logical answer or theory regarding this from anyone?

WE have seen JB and CM in action for quite a while and I am totally underwhelmed with them. Neither one can articulate an argument, and the idea that JB could come up with any plausible excuse for her behavior is frankly laughable to me. What he has done so far consists of whining and complaining that none of the evidence is relevant.
He must think he is suddenly going to transform himself into a Trial lawyer and an orator. Not happening.

I think this is also about ICA maintaining the illusion in the same manor she use to keep her friends and her "nanny" separate from her parents and sometimes from each other. That way she can control what they hear about her, because only she can tell them the "truth." She doesn't want her parents to hear all the overwhelming evidence the state will produce so she can keep them on her side and continue to manipulate them. Remember, this is all a big conspiracy by the Sheriffs office against poor ICA. :banghead:

Yes, but I think Cindy has done a lot of things that seem to mitigate any suspicions about her guilt as the killer. She was the one who spearheaded the search by LE with the 911 calls. She was the one who posted about the child being missing on her Myspace account. She discussed the missing child with her co-workers. She called 911 and told them about the smell of DEATH in the Damn Car.
Your post edited for brevity.

Ah yes, but don't forget the rule of, "The smeller's the feller." A smart killer would position him/her self in exactly this manor so as to have a veil of, "Look, I'm the one who started this investigation, do you think the killer would do that!?"

All of these things point to ICA, and what more would a killer like that to cover their tracks by having things point to someone else. Not that I think she did it.

Your post edited for brevity.

Ah yes, but don't forget the rule of, "The smeller's the feller." A smart killer would position him/her self in exactly this manor so as to have a veil of, "Look, I'm the one who started this investigation, do you think the killer would do that!?"

All of these things point to ICA, and what more would a killer like that to cover their tracks by having things point to someone else. Not that I think she did it.

:floorlaugh: I always heard "he who smelled it dealt it." You know, the DT keeps talking about ICA getting a fair trial, but it looks like they have no intention of trying a fair case. They intend to try a sneaky, underhanded case.

No wonder GA has been MIA. I think back to all those protesters in front of their house on Hopespring all those days and nights, the security G/CA had to hire, etc..

IF the DT decides to pin this all on GA, the public is going to go mad and GA should worry dearly about his safety and well being. I had a suspicion GA would be pinned for the murder of little Caylee Marie, especially since he told the court under oath that he "would do anything to save ICA's life". Makes sense to me why he's not been to the hearings. JMO.

I read (don't have the quote first hand) that CM is putting it out there that GA & CA have some sort of dark past we're supposed to know about.

I could take many guesses as to what that could mean, but really...let's just put it this way:

The beautiful and special thing about how we relate to our siblings is that, in most cases, our sibling is the only other person on this planet who has lived nearly the same (young) life and experiences we ourselves have. There are exceptions, of course, but when you are as close in age as Lee and Casey, so many of your perceptions and moments from childhood are the same, you can look at nearly everything in your childhood from the eyes of your sibling, and you will see and feel many of the same things.
Lee will tell us exactly what experience he had in childhood, in teenagehood, if he is asked on the stand. He can tell us if any accusations against his parents are true, because he was there, he was in on the goings on, his sister confided in him on occasion, and he is an excellent observer.
Then, in the event Lee does not back KC up, the jury has to make a decision whether to believe a known thieving, lying, neglectful and accused-of-murder KC, or a job-havin', LE assisting uncle whose number one goal was to find his niece (dead or alive, IMO). Hmmmm, tough decision there...

No wonder GA has been MIA. I think back to all those protesters in front of their house on Hopespring all those days and nights, the security G/CA had to hire, etc..

IF the DT decides to pin this all on GA, the public is going to go mad and GA should worry dearly about his safety and well being. I had a suspicion GA would be pinned for the murder of little Caylee Marie, especially since he told the court under oath that he "would do anything to say ICA's life". Makes sense to me why he's not been to the hearings. JMO.

I really think the public are going to say hmmm which one do I believe, GA or ICA?

I don't understand how the story of George (and Lee!!) "abusing" Casey is getting any play at all. Casey is a known liar, why believe this fabrication that she was abused? IMO if they had an Uncle John living with them she would have accused him of molesting her too. Any and all males, apparently. She probably thinks she is so ultra desirable that even her family members could not resist. Her twisted mind might work that way. Who knows?

If the DT plan really IS to introduce the idea that she was molested....so what? Being molested is no excuse for murdering your child. PTSD is no excuse for murdering your child (although I don't think she has PTSD).

:hand::boohoo::chicken: and Casey is a :loser:

I really think the public are going to say hmmm which one do I believe, GA or ICA?

And all SA has to say is KC has had a long history of strange behavior that obviously the A's could not control. Her closest family member was KC's brother and she even lied to him. Usually when a thief is caught stealing they flee. JB says KC did not flee. She had to steal gas, she had no money, her car smelled like death, there is really no place she could have gone. Even if she charged an airline ticket on her mother's card, CA would know where KC had gone. Once KC arrived at her destination how would she live, no friends to steal from. So KC did flee and thought her Mom would not be able to find her. KC even admits she would have never been comfortable outside of Orlando.

With the right paintbrush SA can paint a pretty clear picture. jmo

If I am a juror ----- I may think, Really? You had all this info and chose to sit in jail for 3 years, instead of sharing it with someone who could actually DO something?

If I were an innocent and in jail, I'd be calling the DA, LE, anyone who would actually be able to take the DP off the table.

I expect the defense teams case in chief to lay out the foundation for LWOP (mitigation) the best they can hope for is to keep her alive.

And all SA has to say is KC has had a long history of strange behavior that obviously the A's could not control. Her closest family member was KC's brother and she even lied to him. Usually when a thief is caught stealing they flee. JB says KC did not flee. She had to steal gas, she had no money, her car smelled like death, there is really no place she could have gone. Even if she charged an airline ticket on her mother's card, CA would know where KC had gone. Once KC arrived at her destination how would she live, no friends to steal from. So KC did flee and thought her Mom would not be able to find her. KC even admits she would have never been comfortable outside of Orlando.

With the right paintbrush SA can paint a pretty clear picture. jmo

Hi LambChop,

Today is the day. Fingers crossed.

When did KC say she would never be happy outside of Orlando? In her letters? I never read them all. Thanks

If I am a juror ----- I may think, Really? You had all this info and chose to sit in jail for 3 years, instead of sharing it with someone who could actually DO something?

If I were an innocent and in jail, I'd be calling the DA, LE, anyone who would actually be able to take the DP off the table.

I expect the defense teams case in chief to lay out the foundation for LWOP (mitigation) the best they can hope for is to keep her alive.

I think that is exactly why an accident defense with abuse as the excuse won't work. She was put in jail, away from her abusive parents, able to have her own life away from them, safely away from them, and she chose to sit for three years and not say one word? She chose to keep all of this to herself for three years and never once speak out? Only a vague, almost made up sounding mention in a jail house letter? She had every opportunity to talk, to tell someone about her abusive parents, to get something done about them, to possibly help herself out of that cell, and nothing for THREE YEARS. The jury will see her accident story for what it is, a sad, pathetic, excuse for what she knows she did, and a last ditch, pathetic attempt to throw blame on her parents to save herself. Way too little, way too late, Casey.

George is the PERFECT patsy for SODDI.

--He is ex-LE so he would know how to set someone up.
--He has a bad temper.
--He had that weird suicide 'attempt.'
--He had keys to the car that Casey used.
--He was the last one besides Casey to see the baby.
--He has been accused in writing of possible sexual abuse, but did deny it.
--He had access to the materials in the dump site.
--He knew about the place Casey used to dump her dead pets.
--He was recently 'set up ' by Baez and discredited.
--He made weird statements about 'smelling' his little granddaughter.
--He was the one telling LE about the car smell and had the first access

Snipped but loved the whole post. I wanted to add one.

He hid a GUN in his car fender during the time his granddaughter was missing. Of course he didn't kill Caylee it but geeze he is messed up.

Also.. JMO, IF I were ICA, had a history of sexual abuse involving my father and/or brother, and had a young child... I would NEVER leave that child anywhere near my father and/or brother. Apparently ICA left Caylee with her family a lot, when she wasn't with the "nanny". I'm not buying the abuse theory. Just doesn't make sense. I agree with Aedrys. She waits three years and this subject was vaguely brought to light, almost as an after-thought.

Hi LambChop,

Today is the day. Fingers crossed.

When did KC say she would never be happy outside of Orlando? In her letters? I never read them all. Thanks

Oh, it was awhile ago I read it. May have been in the jailhouse letters but I'm thinking more from TL's deposition. Because he said when school was through he'd be moving back to NY and I think KC said she never wanted to leave Orlando.

Also.. JMO, IF I were ICA, had a history of sexual abuse involving my father and/or brother, and had a young child... I would NEVER leave that child anywhere near my father and/or brother. Apparently ICA left Caylee with her family a lot, when she wasn't with the "nanny". I'm not buying the abuse theory. Just doesn't make sense. I agree with Aedrys. She waits three years and this subject was vaguely brought to light, almost as an after-thought.

I don't believe it will work either, but I think they will use it - only because Cheney Mason said there are a lot of disturbing things that will come out - in his interview with J. Casseras (sp?).

ICA brought it up in her letters and not very well either. It was an obvious lie.

But I think they will use it;

Anyone know if CA and GA are allowed in during opening statements?

But she did share it with someone. JB said when it comes time for the trial we will all understand. His client is innocent. If someone else is responsible and JB knows it then why is he trying to blame every Tom, Dick and Harry for the crime, no, I mean accident, or no, was it a crime??? Someone other than Ms. Precious. jmo

I think Baez has been behind most of CA/GA's spin, tv interviews, theories... They always seemed to coincide with the defense's "spin of the month". Now that they've gotten the nutty parents to change their story over and over, the defense will impeach them with all their lies on the stand! Kind of funny. :floorlaugh:

Point being, I'm sure Cindy Anthony and Baez were well aware of the local rumours about woods that were circulating around Hopespring from very early on. So no Freudian slip imho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk

Snipped

I've never heard this interview before! Paraphrased, because I'm laughing too hard to go back and get the exact quote, BUT..."The mother...if you were to take a vote on the street...is the b*tch from Hell." :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ICA knows she is going down and wants to take her parents down with her. In her mind, since she has to suffer and feel shame when her secrets are exposed in Court, her parents must suffer the same fate.

What is the most distasteful to me is the utter willingness to be led to the slaughter CA and GA have displayed. Their utter subservience to their daughter repels me, I honestly think they will continue to praise her beauty and defend her even knowing ICA is willing to make them a part of her murder defense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicygirl829
Back