Defense Team has not visited KC in 8 Days

KC has had her first visit from defense team in 10 days, reports say:

WFTV's Salt said that today Casey Anthony had her first visit by her defense team in 10 days. WFTV also reported that another thousand pages of evidence will be released next week.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--6.html

(TY Angel for the link on the Updates thread!)

Hmmmm! I wonder which member(s) of the team appeared at the jail? JB? Maybe LBK? Has she ever visited before?

Hmmmm! I wonder which member(s) of the team appeared at the jail? JB? Maybe LBK? Has she ever visited before?

think she just met kc the Jan 29th---the night before she went to court....:waitasec:

Not sure if she has visited before or not.

I have no idea why, but I am thinking LBK? I agree with many posters who believe she is calling the shots now moreso than JB.

On the other hand, would be better if it was just JB. He's more likely do drop less professional comments on the way out.

Not sure if she has visited before or not.

I have no idea why, but I am thinking LBK? I agree with many posters who believe she is calling the shots now moreso than JB.

On the other hand, would be better if it was just JB. He's more likely do drop less professional comments on the way out.

I agree with you about LBK taking charge. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one to show up. (bet KC would be tho lol) Methinks I also see the hand of the new PR lady in this. A new tighter image is going to be projected in future, I predict. KC will look much better in her next court appearance and there will be no 'flirting.' I also predict JB's tummy will hurt a lot more in days to come.

O/T Hi Tater.:blowkiss:

I guess he just found out he is STUCK visiting his client. Not visiting makes headlines, like all the visits did.

Just like everyone else, I doubt that is really a need for so many visits. More like play time for Casey for being 'good.' JB surelly knows now, not to trust anything she says. She will say what fits the moment to get what she wants.

He will have to have someone visit at least weekly for awhile. Then taper it off from there. I bet Casey isn't going to like it. But it's reality. She is in there on her own.

maybe there is no more money...so they arent visiting as often...
they couldnt sell anymore pictures/video...why run up a bill that isnt going to be paid????

maybe they are weaning her off?

MAYBE she's going to represent HERSELF????

Since the attorneys have not visited KC, I wonder if she has a TV where she can watch the news and hear for herself what is going on....does anyone know if she has access to the local newspapers?
No,she has no TV. But she does have one hour per day where she can watch TV. Remember,she bought herself a radio she can listen to. That's a good question as to does she have access to the local newspapers. I don't believe I have ever read or heard about this one subject. Any one know?

I think JB may be turning this case over to a more qualified attorney. His stomach aliment may be the set up for his exit, and KC is throwing a temper tandrum that her prince in shining armor is saying bye bye.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back