Deposition Questions that could be telling for the Anthony's

I would like for George to be asked who was being watched when he said "they're being watched," in reference to Caylee's kidnappers. And who did he have watching them? Where were they being watched at?
This, IMO, is very pertinent to the ZFG case and GA cannot deny saying it. My guess is that he will admit noone was being watched, that it was simply a ruse on TV to try and flush the imaginappers out.

I belive they were referring to JG and his family. Maybe also AH based on what CA and GA told the FBI in their taped interviews.

The problem is that Casey has refused to go on record saying this ZFG is not the ZFG to whom she was referring. She won't do it because she is keeping every avenue open to blame anyone and everyone except herself for the death of her daughter.

Even if she came out now saying ZFG is not THE ZFG, the damage is done. ZFG has a case, trust me.

As far as the importance of the family's answers to questions in the civil case, these questions are extremely relevant. Without the missing child, there would have been no accusation in the first place. The family can show that Casey never mentioned a ZFG until accusing ZFG of a kidnapping. The family's answers would help show that Casey had been lying about ZFG.

Casey already told them from the beginning that this was not the ZFG, and I don't believe they ever searched out any others. Whether or not Casey made this name up out of the blue is irrelevant, this is NOT the ZFG she named.
Mr. Morgan & Co. are asking questions which have absolutely nothing to do with ZG's defamation lawsuit. In fact, asking Lee who Caylee's father is has nothing to do with even the murder trial, and Morgan is not the prosecutor in that trial. These questions are not relevant to the civil case, and he has no business trying the murder case, which it appears he is trying to do.
This lady does not even have the Fernandez in her name. He admitted that. So she does not have a case.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18811971/index.html

1.) What does your sister/daughter do for a living? How has she earned her income in the time since Caylee's birth? How long was her "maternity leave"?

2.) Who pays her nanny? How much is her nanny paid? How often is her nanny utilized? Have you put together any kind of calendar/timeline of when Caylee was actually staying with the nanny?

3.) Since Zanny has a key to your house, per your daughter's admission, how often has Zanny been inside your home? Are there any photos of Caylee or KC with Zanny?

4.) As per recorded statements concerning Zanny and an auto accident which KC witnessed, how much information do you have about the other people who were with them that night?

5.) Tell us about KC's tattoos? Do you know any of her friends that she has taken to get tattoos?

Did you claim Casey and Caylee on your income tax?

If no, then did you see a tax return Casey had filed? Did she get a stimulus check?

Great questions everyone! Wouldn't you love to get the family in a room and pepper them with all these questions? Ah, whats the use? They'd just lie, forget it.

Casey already told them from the beginning that this was not the ZFG, and I don't believe they ever searched out any others. Whether or not Casey made this name up out of the blue is irrelevant, this is NOT the ZFG she named.
Mr. Morgan & Co. are asking questions which have absolutely nothing to do with ZG's defamation lawsuit. In fact, asking Lee who Caylee's father is has nothing to do with even the murder trial, and Morgan is not the prosecutor in that trial. These questions are not relevant to the civil case, and he has no business trying the murder case, which it appears he is trying to do.
This lady does not even have the Fernandez in her name. He admitted that. So she does not have a case.

Although everything you say is true, THIS ZFG is the one that was at Sawgrass on the day KC claimed to have left Caylee there and therefore is the ZFG tracked down first by LE and then hounded by the press. I am sure her life was made into a living hell. Regardless of how her lawsuit turns out, I for one am glad she sued if only to show the KC's of the world how far the consequenes of lying can carry you. AND, I'll go a step further and say that with all of the gross profiteering surrounding this case, I hope that THIS ZFG's newfound notoriety gives her a high dollar book deal that helps her get her own house and hire a maid to clean it.

The problem is that Casey has refused to go on record saying this ZFG is not the ZFG to whom she was referring. She won't do it because she is keeping every avenue open to blame anyone and everyone except herself for the death of her daughter.

Even if she came out now saying ZFG is not THE ZFG, the damage is done. ZFG has a case, trust me.

As far as the importance of the family's answers to questions in the civil case, these questions are extremely relevant. Without the missing child, there would have been no accusation in the first place. The family can show that Casey never mentioned a ZFG until accusing ZFG of a kidnapping. The family's answers would help show that Casey had been lying about ZFG.

Thanks for answering that for me. I understand now. To tell you the truth, I have not read much about her case and what Lee said until this thread. All this time I was wondering what exactly her case would be.

Thanks again!

How about - "If your sister was NOT employed, WHY would she need a nanny???"

He was asked about how Casey could afford a nanny, but not about why in the heck would she NEED one...:waitasec:

For LA: What were you referring to when you asked Casey if she was at Universal for business or pleasure/fun? (I can't remember his exact question to Casey.)

Also, what did the two of you discuss in your car when she was out on house arrest? I believe it was seen on the web cam. Were you discussing ZFG? Was it at this time that Casey changed her story to the Blanchard Park lie?

Why would you state that you believe everything your sister tells you when everything she has said to LE is a lie?

How did Casey think she was benefiting the case of finding her daughter when she consistently told lie after lie? Does this not strike you as odd when this was a case of a missing child? One doesn't lie in situations like this when there is nothing to hide.

To CA: When Casey told you not to cooperate with LE if they weren't nice to you (that's what she said she was doing)....didn't you think that was an odd statement for her to make? Afterall, you said this was all about Caylee.

Oh I could go on and on.....

Are you saying that you don't think the Anthony's searched out any others, or LE? Just curious.

By the way, there are so many excellent questions on here! Great thread!

Sorry if OT - what ever happened to deposing of CA and GA? Did their attny argue his motion about their "special grief" yet? If not, anyone know when?

maybe this should go on the questions thread . . .

Sorry if OT - what ever happened to deposing of CA and GA? Did their attny argue his motion about their "special grief" yet? If not, anyone know when?

maybe this should go on the questions thread . . .

Actually, you're right. On February 24th the judge gave BC 20 days to provide medical paperwork supporting his argument that CA & GA are "too fragile" to answer deposition questions in KC's coutersuit against ZFG as LA did. 20 days expires tomorrow 16MAR09. Will have to keep an eye out this week!

Actually, you're right. On February 24th the judge gave BC 20 days to provide medical paperwork supporting his argument that CA & GA are "too fragile" to answer deposition questions in KC's coutersuit against ZFG as LA did. 20 days expires tomorrow 16MAR09. Will have to keep an eye out this week!

That means we could possibly hear something about that this week.. :D

Hearing on Wednesday:

Gonzalez's attorneys are seeking a judge's order to force Lee Anthony to answer the questions, saying it is necessary to help show that their client did not kidnap Caylee. It's unclear when the judge will decide whether Lee Anthony will be compelled to answer.

A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday as Gonzalez's attorneys attempt to re-schedule a deposition with Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

CASE CALENDAR:
3/18/2009 15:00 PM Motion Rodriguez, Jose R 1700.01 Hearing Room

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18940553/detail.html

um, a lot o these questions are interesting, and yes they were not answered... but morgan is not trying to solve caylee's murder. she is zfg's attorney and dealing with her case, thus while we would all like answers to a variety of questions asked and unasked, a judge will not compel lee to answer questions not pertaining directly to zfg/morgan case. :bang:

Ahhh, so true but, if not for KC leaving the door wide open so to speak, with statements like, ZFG had a key to the A's home...a lot of these questions could end up being relevant to the deposition.

That's all I have to say about that...:curtsey:

To CA/GA:

Do you believe the nanny kidnapped Caylee? If so, what evidence do you have that Casey had a job which required a nanny?

- Did you ever see income tax forms for Casey in the mail?
- Did Caylee or Casey have health insurance? If not, wasn't it a red flag considering you are a nurse? Did you ask Casey if her job provided health insurance?
- Did Casey provide financially in any manner for Caylee (food, medical care, clothing, etc)?
- Did you ever ask for a phone number or residence of the nanny in the event of an emergency?

To CA/GA:

-Do you believe the nanny kidnapped Caylee? If so, what evidence do you have that Casey had a job which required a nanny?

- Did you ever see income tax forms for Casey in the mail?

- Did Caylee or Casey have health insurance? If not, wasn't it a red flag considering you are a nurse? Did you ask Casey if her job provided health insurance?

- Did Casey provide financially in any manner for Caylee (food, medical care, clothing, etc)?

- Did you ever ask for a phone number or residence of the nanny in the event of an emergency?

I would lay the groundwork for your line of questioning with these:

- Did you (CA) or GA ever claim KC and/or Caylee as dependents/deductions on any of your 2005, 2006, 2007 or 2008 federal income tax returns?

- How do you reconcile that KC would leave your 2 year granddaughter to spend multiple nights and weekends alone in the home of someone neither of you have ever even met?

-In the 2 years KC supposedly paid ZFG to be her full-time "nanny" - should something had happened to KC, who could Zanny have called??

I think the latest argument that LA's attorney makes regarding giving an opinion on who's Caylee's father is moot. IMO, he either knows or he doesn't and that's not an opinion.

Somewhat O/T, but how can CA/GA claim "fragility" when they show up to KC court clean, well-dressed, not a hair out of place and never shed a tear or so much as look bothered by anything? That whole argument is such a ruse, it's not even funny.

Secondly, isn't it funny how Lee says that KC claims the JBP story is the "real" story of what happened, but WHAT a coincidence that the original claim of the Sawgrass apt story just so happens to be where a REAL ZG went to on the very same day Caylee "went missing?".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back