Deputy Tony Rusciano, Fired For Lying About Sex,

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to mention.... JG quit his police job....i wonder if he & Tony R knew he other. she slept with both of them....hmmm ...what else aren't we hearing........?

(snipped from http://www.wftv.com/news/17310803/detail.html)

"It turns out Rusciano met Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, while at the police academy. Grund introduced him to Casey Anthony and they began a relationship. But when Rusciano was questioned by detectives about it, they said he denied a relationship."

I remember reading in one of the sociopath books (I think Hare) that female sociopaths inmates can entrance men while woman can see right through them...and the opposite for male sociopaths. the females are entranced.

yes! and Baez is her next victim.

If that was my daughter I'd be discusted beyond belief. Who didn't she sleep with, that's my question??? She looks at Baez like she wants him too. This girl is very sick!!!

I think she has him...at least she has him thinking about the possibility.
IMHO.

(snipped from http://www.wftv.com/news/17310803/detail.html)

"It turns out Rusciano met Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, while at the police academy. Grund introduced him to Casey Anthony and they began a relationship. But when Rusciano was questioned by detectives about it, they said he denied a relationship."
News reports mentioned that he started at the police academy in February. Casey left him a facebook message three months earlier about a party Jesse was throwing.

I think this went back a little farther than a police academy connection, unless the Feb date is incorrect.

She seems to like the power-trip guys. LE x2, Jesse (a big Rev's son), a rich guy from Puerto Rico. Think these are all related to her father being in LE for so long?

there is a thread just for the interview. so let's discuss it there. I will lock this for now so we don't have 2 discussions going on. Someone remind me to open it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon