Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted in that thread also - an article about it. Here's more:

Yes thank you. I saw your post and link and agree with Dan Abrams that they were called in today for a specific reason. Let's hope today is the day Lisa is brought home alive.

I'm glad they got help. Too bad this can't be done with so many other missing children but perhaps it's a first step to get national attention that sometimes more legs are needed. In this case, I have a feeling they have a specific lead. Hope I'm right.

Yes, it was reported that they were there. I think it was tweeted? It's somewhere in the thread.

Thanks! wonder why mom wasnt there? I knew i saw it somewhere last night. havent had enough caffeine yet. moo

Thanks! wonder why mom wasnt there? I knew i saw it somewhere last night. havent had enough caffeine yet. moo

The media was there and I think DB has been advised to stay out of the media.

The media was there and I think DB has been advised to stay out of the media.

They probally did advise her ,but if i thought they had just found evidence that my baby might have been in that house i would have been there in case they found her. She could of identified the brand of diapers food,ect. hum!! makes me wonder. moo

Ok so if I have this right, dad and their PI were in that house that was searched and had diapers in it. That does not sound right to me at all. were LE in there AFTER dad and the PI or along with them. I personally think that JT is cleared. And as I said, according the the police on FOX it seems that they said so in so many words. I think he was the last link left. This is taking a turn for the worse IMO. I have to go food shopping and do some cleaning up, hopefully when i get home they will have more information. I can only hope the NG being called in means they have more leads. That whole family is hiding something and now I feel like BS is hiding right along with them.

Yes thank you. I saw your post and link and agree with Dan Abrams that they were called in today for a specific reason. Let's hope today is the day Lisa is brought home alive.

I'm glad they got help. Too bad this can't be done with so many other missing children but perhaps it's a first step to get national attention that sometimes more legs are needed. In this case, I have a feeling they have a specific lead. Hope I'm right.

I hope you are too n/t! I find the coincidence of the findings last night, the arrest of Jersey -on parole charges i know - to be too coincidental. One of the two things have to relate to Lisa..at least one if not both.

Plus finding of more in the woods..i am on pins and needles

In one instance where DB talks over JI, the question he was asked by the reporter was this: "would the baby have cried if woken up?". JI begins to say, "yes...". DB cuts him off and talks over him. Her answer is the opposite of the answer JI is giving.

(around the 6:40 mark) Notice too how we see DB dissolve into tears during her answer. She seems to do this when she doesn't like where the questions are going, imo.

Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

I see what you are saying and agree that the contradiction could be for a nefarious reason. It also could be that she is the primary caregiver for the baby and knows how Lisa reacts much better than JI. I'm assuming JI most likely spent most of his free time with the older boys while mom took care of the baby because that's the way it was in my house.

Ok so if I have this right, dad and their PI were in that house that was searched and had diapers in it. That does not sound right to me at all. were LE in there AFTER dad and the PI or along with them. I personally think that JT is cleared. And as I said, according the the police on FOX it seems that they said so in so many words. I think he was the last link left. This is taking a turn for the worse IMO. I have to go food shopping and do some cleaning up, hopefully when i get home they will have more information. I can only hope the NG being called in means they have more leads. That whole family is hiding something and now I feel like BS is hiding right along with them.

It was reported earlier in this thread that BS and JI were outside the house watching LE search. They were not there before LE taped it off.

They probally did advise her ,but if i thought they had just found evidence that my baby might have been in that house i would have been there in case they found her. She could of identified the brand of diapers food,ect. hum!! makes me wonder. moo

I agree but it could be that she was in a car close by. All we know is that she was not standing outside the house with JI and BS.

Just got up...trying to catch up but the only thing I heard last night was that the dad and the PI showed up at this house after the media got there and LE had roped it off.

I see what you are saying and agree that the contradiction could be for a nefarious reason. It also could be that she is the primary caregiver for the baby and knows how Lisa reacts much better than JI. I'm assuming JI most likely spent most of his free time with the older boys while mom took care of the baby because that's the way it was in my house.

Maybe...but my gut tells me otherwise.

I think it's important to visit this subject and I don't think anyone on here has.
I can almost bet for certain the young man who went into this vacant house received a biggest *advertiser censored** chewing tonight. He was most likely also scolded that he should have called police, even if it was the tips hotline and the home would have been searched anyway. People don't realize how easy it is to contaminate a crime scene, and they especially don't understand the dangers of going into these vacant structures.

I do applaud his efforts, and I believe the general public is getting frustrated. Calling in 25 National Guard troops just doesn't seem like enough people searching.

I don't feel there are enough people out there searching, and there are professional groups out there who trained for these types of searches. If CERT and SARS was called in, there could be 100's of searchers covering so much area out there, that you could erase the big red question mark and place a big red X over it. I've been involved in missing person searches in the past, and I am always amazed at the resources available that are currently sitting idle.

I certainly hope that he's not getting any heat for reporting what he believed might be connected to this missing baby case. There are too many people not willing to come forward with information that might help an investigation for whatever reason. When people do get involved, and get treated as such, it sends the wrong message.

I feel that the Casey Anthony case did not help out either most of the witnesses, and searchers in that case were demonized and had their names dragged through the mud.

Even though Captain Young stated that the diapers were too old for the timeline in Baby Lisa's case, he still had crime scene techs come out. If he is that careful, then have the diaper contents tested for DNA from the baby. Forensics can even try to lift prints from the diaper (they can with plastic trash bags sometimes), dust the baby food jars and the baby wipes container for prints. Then if these things can be eliminated from having anything to do with Baby Lisa, okay.

Ask the kids and parents if there is a Scooby Doo backpack missing from the home and if they ever had one.

Elimination of certain items, evidence, and people are all part of an investigation. Test everything!

Exactly, which makes it hard for me to understand if the husband was let into the house/roped off crime scene area. Not sure about this report, I think he would have been made to stay behind the tape.

I'm torn on that. Can't make up my mind if it's that she won't LET him speak, or that he looks to her to give the details. He does appear to give very short answers and then look at her to elaborate (which I find odd). On the other hand, I've seen her completely talk over him when he was giving an answer she appeared not to like. :waitasec:

If I was going on JUST my gut here, I'd probably say that both Mom and Dad know Lisa wasn't kidnapped. But I honestly can't read the Dad, so...I dunno.

In all the interviews done, why has no one tried to pin the parents down about times? I wonder if that's something they are told up front not to ask about? They don't ask when the parents are home, where the kids are, what time he goes to work?

She still hasn't talked about the grocery store trip, right? I have noticed that the last interview, she didn't seem to talk about Lisa much in the timeline. Where was Lisa when she was with the neighbor drinking? Is she normally able to hear Lisa on the monitor? Was that night unique in her not hearing anything?

Sorry, just frustrated by the lack of info about what happened that day!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7238042#post7238042"]2011.10.15 Diapers and Backpack found #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oxfordlawyers