Did CAsey have any friends who visited her while on bond?

Being associated with KC, much less being a friend, is like taking a lethal dose of poison. After what she was willing to do to Caylee, who in their right mind would dare go near her? She has cast all of her friends in a very unwanted, negative national spotlight. Their lives are up for scrutiny by all of us, and some will have to testify before a jury. Some will probably be discredited and sacrificed in an attempt to save KC's sorry behind.

And, CA has already accused JG and insinuated re: AH. They might be nervous about being the next "target."

In any case, KC is radioactive. IMHO

In summary.. I'm thinking of bunch of folks decided that they don't like Kool-Aid.;-)

I totally understand why there are no friends showing support for KC but what about her parents? Would you not atleast think that there would be friends standing by them saying "We are here for them no matter what the outcome." I would think they would be beating the bushes helping to look for her dead or alive. There is NO ONE!!!!! That is weird to me.

I totally understand why there are no friends showing support for KC but what about her parents? Would you not atleast think that there would be friends standing by them saying "We are here for them no matter what the outcome." I would think they would be beating the bushes helping to look for her dead or alive. There is NO ONE!!!!! That is weird to me.

It's weird to me too. I read that Cindy's brother, Rick, pretty much washed his hands of the family after the my-daughter-isn't-pregnant fiasco at his wedding, but what about other family members? Does George have siblings? Don't the Anthonys have friends?

IMO, the only explanation is that the people who live on Hopespring are probably caught up in a lot of confusion. They've witnessed arguments between KC and her parents or at least heard about them second-hand from CA and GA. They've read the newspapers about the 31 days and KC's behavior while her daughter was supposedly with "the nanny". Heck, they probably believe that KC is guilty up to her eyeballs.

Can you imagine supporting the Anthonys would be easy if you were up against a family who refused to even consider the possibility of KC's guilt, let alone whether Caylee was dead or alive? Added to all this, there would be blame attached for bringing the 3-ring circus of the media and protestors down on their heads and ruining the community. I think we don't see any support from the neighbors at all because there isn't any.

i wondered this myself...how about friends or others showing up at jose's during one of her one extended days...was media staked out there all day as well?

I would not want anything to do with her, if I had once been her friend. You know the old expression - "guilty by association".

But, as far as visitors to JB's office - I can name one person that I suspect came to see her - a hair dresser. Remember that one day when her hair looked like it had been cut, styled, and highlighted? I'm guessing that was part of one of her six-hour days at the lawyers! jmo.

She probably planned on doing what she had always done with Amy--just increase the elaborate lies she was already telling. She could tell Amy she needed the money because her parents impending "divorce" and that when she bought a house, she'd let Amy stay for free to pay her back.

I think KC had no fear of repercussions from Amy. She was blatant in how she used Amy, repeatedly, and figured she would once again talk her way out of it.

The following is my opinion based upon text messages:

I think she was mad or jealous of Amy in a passive-aggressive manner. When you look through the text messages you can see a pattern of Casey wanting Ricardo's attention, and then complaining to Amy of not getting it. Casey starts weaving the web of lies about maybe Amy moving in with her at the A family home (and CA and GA would be somewhere else!). Once Casey meets TonE she blatantly (in my opinion) uses TonE to get at both Jesse and Ricardo by introducing them to TonE like within the first two weeks she physically meets TonE (more than strange in my mind). Once Casey gets hung up on TonE she starts texting Amy about how Ricardo is all into her and the irony of it that now that Casey likes TonE that Ricardo is opening up to her. Once the jig starts to be up about Amy not moving in with Casey (either at the A home or some rental home off Conway and Michigan) then Amy (who is now in quite the predicament) ends up sleeping on the couch at Ricardos. The next night after Amy sleeps on the couch here comes Casey back to Ricardo for a few nights in a row! If you read the text messages in order they are really revealing.

Then regarding the PR trip. It would seem that once Casey realized she wasn't going to be going to PR with Amy, Ricardo and all the gang she took the opportunity to allegedly steal the $400 cash from Amy (and used the "sleepwalking story"). I think Casey was jealous that Amy was going to Puerto Rico (almost "in her place") and I think that Casey did not like Amy sleeping at Ricardos (even if Casey already had TonE). I bet the fact that Amy was in PR and she was not made her feel even more entitled to Amy's money.

Just my opinion...

[Some of the texts]

May 19th AH text from Casey Anthony: Ill be in a place by then. You can stay with me. Im looking at a place tomorrow with my mom that i might be signing on.

May 20th AH text from Casey Anthony: That would help im sure! Theres an inground pool with a fenced in porch and backyard. Its a great starting house.

May 21st AH text from Casey Anthony: He just complains about stuff to me all the time but changes his mind in an instant. Whatever. At least the last couple times we have hung out not a thing has happened [Casey b*tching about Ricardo.]

May 23rd [More b*tching about Ricardo] AH text from Casey Anthony: Well if he calls me a again we cant be friends. Im serious. I have never argued with someone like this outside of my family and at least then it wa

May 27 AH text from Casey Anthony: I almost feel bad because ric invited me over like 4 times. He decides now of all times..after i finally got closure with him to start showing me that he cares. Grr.

May 28 AH text from Casey Anthony: Thats perfect. If anything once we move my stuff into my parents room we can use my room for storage and the garage too. There will be plenty of room.

May 30 Amy in Tallahassee. Ricardo says Casey and Caylee sleep over.

June 2 Casey tells Amy and Ricardo (at different points) that she made out with Tony.

June 4 Casey Anthony wrote to Amy on Facebook: oh, the times we will have! i can’t wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously… by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can’t believe it

June 6 Casey is supposed to have dinner with Ricardo but then does not show up and claims she had to work. Ricardo later sees the Fusian pics on her myspace.

June 7 Amy moves in with Ricardo.

June 9 Casey and Caylee show up at RM's around 8 p.m.

June 10 AH text from Casey Anthony: He finally decided to tell me that he loves me.. and unfortunatly im not there with him anymore. I waited for months for this to happen and now that it has i cant say that he is the only guy i have feelings for. Its like i have to choose. Hes throwing everything in my face. Ugh
June 10 AH text from Casey Anthony: He wants me to still date him knowing that im starting to like tony. I cant do that. Im not that person. I respect him too much to do that.

and so on..

I have a gut feeling that CA doesn't have many friends. She is just so controlling. I didn't care for her the first time I saw her on tv, and I wouldn't have gone out of my way to be friends with her. jmo

I was thinking it didnt look like she had any friends left. That girl that was on Nancy grace all the time disapeared as well. Maybe they were afraid the house was bugged!! Didnt LP say it was ? Boy would that be fun to hear. IM sure they made sure to talk outside of the house.
I hope she didnt tell someone where to body was so they could move it .

Some of her friends said she was a talker that could not shut up, I am sure that is why she spent her days at Baez office, so he could keep her in check!

I dont buy that none of them have any friends left...

There is a kook in every crowd who will not only drink the KoolAid, they will make it and dispense it for KC... Scott Peterson, The Mendendez Bros. They all have admirers.

Same with the A's, there are more than a few hundred supporters that keep in contact with them. Either looking for fame themselves or to just touch someone who has it.

I dont think they, especially KC, has many of her old friends left, but I think the whole family has a whole new set of "friends".

I dont buy that none of them have any friends left...

There is a kook in every crowd who will not only drink the KoolAid, they will make it and dispense it for KC... Scott Peterson, The Mendendez Bros. They all have admirers.

Same with the A's, there are more than a few hundred supporters that keep in contact with them. Either looking for fame themselves or to just touch someone who has it.

I dont think they, especially KC, has many of her old friends left, but I think the whole family has a whole new set of "friends".

Some of those "new friends" might be posing as friends but are actually LE or media, looking for info. just saying......

I think she was mad or jealous of Amy in a passive-aggressive manner. When you look through the text messages you can see a pattern of Casey wanting Ricardo's attention, and then complaining to Amy of not getting it. Casey starts weaving the web of lies about maybe Amy moving in with her at the A family home (and CA and GA would be somewhere else!). Once Casey meets TonE she blatantly (in my opinion) uses TonE to get at both Jesse and Ricardo by introducing them to TonE like within the first two weeks she physically meets TonE (more than strange in my mind). Once Casey gets hung up on TonE she starts texting Amy about how Ricardo is all into her and the irony of it that now that Casey likes TonE that Ricardo is opening up to her. Once the jig starts to be up about Amy not moving in with Casey (either at the A home or some rental home off Conway and Michigan) then Amy (who is now in quite the predicament) ends up sleeping on the couch at Ricardos. The next night after Amy sleeps on the couch here comes Casey back to Ricardo for a few nights in a row! If you read the text messages in order they are really revealing.

Then regarding the PR trip. It would seem that once Casey realized she wasn't going to be going to PR with Amy, Ricardo and all the gang she took the opportunity to allegedly steal the $400 cash from Amy (and used the "sleepwalking story"). I think Casey was jealous that Amy was going to Puerto Rico (almost "in her place") and I think that Casey did not like Amy sleeping at Ricardos (even if Casey already had TonE). I bet the fact that Amy was in PR and she was not made her feel even more entitled to Amy's money.

Just my opinion...

May 19thAH text from Casey Anthony: Ill be in a place by then. You can stay with me. Im looking at a place tomorrow with my mom that i might be signing on.

I think you're probably right!

Just my opinion...

May 19thAH text from Casey Anthony: Ill be in a place by then. You can stay with me. Im looking at a place tomorrow with my mom that i might be signing on.

Wow very interesting. I think you are so right!:)

I have known a couple of girls, back in the day, who KC reminds me of. Loose, party girls who have superficial transitory groups of friends. They would flit from group of friend to group of friend only to 'reunite' with their main group of friends after an appropriate amount of time had passed for any bad feelings to have somewhat healed over.

I would think that there is a pattern to her 'friendships'. I would also think that CA has covered for her many times in the past not only with family but with friends and that KC was sure that anything she would steal from Amy (or anyone else) CA would quickly come to her rescue and since she's a master at manipulating CA she wasn't very worried about repercussions there. Why should she be worried about the police? She's stolen from family (and I would think friends too) in the past and no one has ever called the police over it, so why would they be called now. I don't think she was ever given a 'line' to not cross and therfore had no idea that there IS a line (acceptable vs unacceptable behavior). It really is a prime example of why children NEED limits and boundaries and consequences in order to develop a healthy personality.

I totally agree about KC trying to make AH jealous. She SO did not like her sleeping at Ricardo's and started sending her texts saying Ric "loved" her now....I don't believe it. She was just laying her claim to him and warning AH to stay back.

As far as them moving into the A's house together, I always get a pit in my stomach when we get to this part of the "story".

(it's probably been talked about somewhere here!)

Does anyone think she was really trying to off her parents???

Hmmm, I don't know...maybe not. She was the master liar, that's for sure. Her lies blow me away.

As far as them moving into the A's house together, I always get a pit in my stomach when we get to this part of the "story".

(it's probably been talked about somewhere here!)

Does anyone think she was really trying to off her parents???

Hmmm, I don't know...maybe not. She was the master liar, that's for sure...

ME TOO!!! Yes, Casey was a master liar but I wonder if she seriously contemplated being at Hopesprings without CA and GA. I mean, that is exactly what she told AH (that she'd be moving into the master bedroom). Where were GA and CA in this little "plan"? Or maybe it was just bs. I would love to know *exactly* when the chloroform searches went down in relation to these texts to AH.

I can't imagine making up lies the way this girl does --- Scott Peterson didn't even come off as THIS big of a liar and he was bad bad bad.

I have wondered several times if she really planned on killing the A's and taking over the house, maybe getting some life insurance, and living happily ever after. Instead, she got into a huge fight that night with CA and took it out on Caylee instead.

Either way, she was planning on taking someone out.

IMO, KC had NO REAL TRUE friends........just party people. And since drugs, murder has been brought up.........they ran away as fast as they could. I remember a phrase KC said when jailed the first time..........something like, 'this should of been done a long time ago?'..................and CA saying something like 'oh, not again'..........So IMO KC has been in trouble before.......but never serious, or got her out of it or she was a minor???? IMO, KC kept getting worse and parents covered up for her every time.

I can't imagine making up lies the way this girl does --- Scott Peterson didn't even come off as THIS big of a liar and he was bad bad bad.

I have wondered several times if she really planned on killing the A's and taking over the house, maybe getting some life insurance, and living happily ever after. Instead, she got into a huge fight that night with CA and took it out on Caylee instead.

Either way, she was planning on taking someone out.

I have had the same opinion........esp after she told friends that parents would move and GIVE her the house..........$$$$ (life ins), house and PARTY!!!! IMO

I think CA knew she wasn't working.

Remember, CA had been covering her thefts with money drawn from her 401K.

This 401k thing sounds strange. Don't all 401k's work the same way? You need to have an extreme circumstance (buying a house, financial hardship or a child in college). If you take a loan out, it's through your employer, they have to approve it and then the 401k company mails the check. How in the world, was KC able to access her mom's 401k?

This 401k thing sounds strange. Don't all 401k's work the same way? You need to have an extreme circumstance (buying a house, financial hardship or a child in college). If you take a loan out, it's through your employer, they have to approve it and then the 401k company mails the check. How in the world, was KC able to access her mom's 401k?

IIRC, Cindy withdrew 45k from HER 401K. Cindy used that money to pay off credit card charges made by Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back