• The Defense provided reasonable doubt and the jury got it right

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the media doesn't pay one dime to any member of the jury for interviews. I know that's extremely unrealistic, but I, for one, will not watch any of the shows. Nothing they could say would make me believe this was a just verdict...nothing. Why does our society not value the life of a child?

The "JURY" -- if you want to call them that -- GOT IT WRONG !!!

:waitasec: I am beginning to think they have a better "system of justice" in Iraq ...

Seriously ...

How could this jury NOT CONVICT ?

What Trial were they watching ?

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

I just don't get how they can convict her of lying to an officer but nothing on murder, manslaughter, child abuse, etc. They looked at what they were given and came to their conclusion, I just wish that they would have talked as to why..maybe someday.

My DH who hasn't followed this has listened to some of what I have told him and he thinks she did it BUT he is a firm believer in our justice system that it is better to let a guilty person go than convict an innocent person. The state just didn' thave the evidence to tie her to everything. Maybe they thought it was an accident (drowning or something else) and she freaked out. or maybe she pushed her and she hit her head and died and the jury wouldn't find that child aggravated child abuse (of course no evidence to that theory) but probably what they will say is "no tie, no murder weapon,, etc"

I just have to let this go. I know in my heart what I know and so does KC and she will have to live at it every day.

I thought they had a good jury-State did not prove what they set out to prove, IMO. Maybe they should not have gone for the DP, I don't know. I think they were overconfident...

JMO

I was over confident as well.

Now I'm just heartbroken.....

The jurors just treated Caylee like a piece of trash, just like her mother did. Threw her away with no justice. I'm glad I don't live in Florida.

This Jury voted exactly how I would have based on what was presented in court.

The reasonable doubt I have has nothing to do with what the defence presented without fact but it was doubt I had in the evidence presented by the state and a big factor in that was the duct tape and the ME.

While I know alot of people are upset and dont feel like justice was served for Caylee,I do feel justice was handed out in the only way it could be to preserve equal justice for us all. The evidence was just not there to prove homicide.

This is so sad...has completely shattered my faith in the US system of "justice." There is nothing just in this verdict.

You know they got it wrong when Kenney Baden said they were going to sentence her to death.

The jury got it ever so wrong, IMO. What is it about Casey that allows her to just skate through, even after the jury heard that phone call where she just wanted to talk to Tony? It's like she has a Teflon coating. Even if things don't go her way momentarily, they turn around and she gets her way.

I think the prosecution probably didn't do enough of a job striking questionable jurors AND maybe the jurors don't understand the definition of reasonable doubt. So basically the jury believes that if aliens could have come out of the sky and killed Caylee, Casey isn't guilty.

You also know it is wrong when the jurors are too cowardly to speak out about how they arrived to their conclusion.

I hope to God that the "jurors" now get to hear the REAL evidence, and regret to the very core of their souls - this "verdict" and have to live with the fact that they let the murderer of an innocent 2-yr old go free

I am so disappointed today:(

I wonder if the jurors are going to try to cash in now with paid interviews?

We all know that ICA will be cashing in big time. I guess she won't have to worry about going back to her parents home, because she will be getting a small fortune for her interviews.

Justice delayed is justice denied and it was clearly denied today.

I hope the jury researches the case now.

They will feel sick when they realize what they have done.

What evidence can they have looked over and rehashed in just 11 hours. It just doesn't make sense.

I agree. They couldn't have went through the jury instructions and understood them in that amount of time. Also, I cannot believe that there was not one person on that jury that would have wanted someone held accountable for Caylee's death or believed that her Mom had something to do with this. Why wouldn't that person or persons have held out and make it a hung jury?

These jurors are going to have it rough with family, friends, employers, etc. I don't wish any harm so pls don't misunderstand what I wrote.

12 Stealth jurors. The HONEST potential jurors said they believe she is guilty.
Not guilty of even manslaughter, not even 2 days of deliberation = 12 STEALTH jurors.
ITA. It was jury nullification. Why convict her of lying to LE and not see the reason she lied? Shameful jury. Now, they don't want to talk to the media. I can see why. They should be ashamed of themselves, and I think they are.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think the jury must have been chloroformed during the trial!!! I DON"T GET IT!!!!

I could see possibly not murder one, but to exonerate her on the other felony charges...I just don't get it.

I'm furious!

To think she could be out walking the streets by Thursday makes me :sick: There will be a special place in hell reserved for Casey, that I know.

MOO BAA QUACK :banghead:

It was unreasonable doubt. I think the jurors were mad that they missed 4th of July and took it out on the Prosecutors.

The jurors just treated Caylee like a piece of trash, just like her mother did. Threw her away with no justice. I'm glad I don't live in Florida.

I agree ... the Jurors treated Caylee just like her mother, family and the DT !

I am also glad I don't live in Florida ... and I won't be visiting there any time soon either !

Also ... the Jurors do NOT want to talk to the Media right now ...

Hmmm ... I know they want to get home ... but seriously, that tells me something else !

I hope there is SOMETHING the Prosecution can do ...

There is a murdered child and NO ONE has -- or will pay for her death !

Poor Caylee ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member