Discrepancies in the Depositions Between Anthony Family Members

:wave: Long-time lurker, first time poster!

The huge discrepancy between "CA and KC had a huge fight on 6/15 where CA put her hands around KC's neck" and "CA and KC had no negative words at all that weekend whatsoever" is something I'm eager to see explained. CA would at least sound more believable if she said that they might have had a tense argument but worked it out, rather than insist that absolutely nothing happened when a neighbor heard it.

I can't imagine that fight was a one-time thing. It sounds like they had explosive fights regularly. I wonder if CA had ever done anything similar to choking KC prior to that night? If "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" as CA said, is it any wonder that KC felt justified in taking her own violent aggression out on Caylee? We know sociopathic murderers aren't created in a vacuum. CA is holding on so tightly to the "my family and I are perfect" lie because she can't admit the truth of it all... that she would be angry enough to want to strangle her daughter, and especially that her daughter would be evil enough to kill her granddaughter.

Just my opinion, of course!

AniPoohBraceletWelcome44.gif
To Websleuths, LadyLurker!

I too want to hear about this alleged argument that turned physical on June 15, 2008...and ITA, this wasn't the first time...JMHO

I do believe ICA left in a rage that night with Caylee in tow. I can visualize her mistreating and abusing Caylee in place of her real anger with CA. She used this as a stepping stone to commit the ultimate crime. I do believe GGM SP said it best and the prosecution should use this at closing..."ICA hated CA more than she loved Caylee...that I do believe and can be taken to the bank! Here it is 2 years+ later and ICA still doesn't acknowledge her parents in court. ICA carries a grudge....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Bumping this thread in light of the NEW testimonies in the hearings this past week and the NEW discrepancies. :crazy:

As I was only able to watch the hearings after the fact...for the most part...and even then in bits and pieces...I look forward to others' input.

My favorite..The switch to the Blanchard Park story. JMorgan: Lee, did you tell law enforcement about this new version? Lee: Hmmmm, not sure if I did, uh, um.. wait, oh yea..guess I didn't..
So laughable. (not important??)
More laughable...a version proven to be manufactured by the family, as they hadn't spoken about it with ICA in the jail visits..

I don't know how long this thread has been around - but I looked at the title and thought............:worms: wow, this is a BIG topic! :sigh: I'm supposed to be working.... :coffeews:.but would I ever really have the time to do this subject justice? :shakehead:

Bumping this thread in light of the NEW testimonies in the hearings this past week and the NEW discrepancies. :crazy:

Oh my, where to begin!!

On page 418 of Cindy's deposition with the State, Cindy says:

"And she went freely with them (Universal trip) and I really didn't get to say goodbye because I did not realize Casey wasn't coming back. So I really didn't get to day goodbye."

Right here, Cindy admits that she didn't know that Casey wasn't coming back. According to her testimony at the hearing, Cindy not only knew Casey wasn't coming back, but she was told that Casey wasn't coming back by John Allen.

I can name quite a few inconsistencies in all of the Anthony's testimonys that I find extremely interesting. My favorites are --

Cindy, in her State depositions states that she did not see Caylee the morning of June 16th, 2008.

George, in his State deposition, states that Caylee did get to see Cindy the morning of June 16th, 2008, just before Cindy went to work that morning.

Cindy, in her State deposition, states that George did put the piece of duct tape on the metal gas can and she knows this because George told her that he did.

George, in his State deposition, states that he did NOT put that piece of duct tape on the metal gas can because he would never do such a sloppy job. He was extremely (almost scary) adament that he did not put that tape on the gas can.

Cindy, in her State deposition, states that she knew nothing about DC going out into those woods prior to December 11th, 2008. After Caylee's remains were found.

Lee, in his State depositon, states that not only did Cindy know about DC going out into those woods prior to December 11th, 2008, but that she had told Lee, in the kitchen of the Anthony home, that DC went out into those woods looking for Caylee. Lee was upset that they were looking for a deceased Caylee... when they were supposed to be looking for an alive Caylee.

Just the title of this thread lead me to believe it would be at least 86 pages by now....

Was it ever confirmed that CA actually went to Universal to pick up Caylee? Would not Universal Studios have security cameras at the entrances, parking garages/lots, etc that LE could have pulled?

I couldn't find a thread for Debbie Polisano, Cindy's supervisor, so I'll put it here. Mods please move if belongs somewhere else.

DP's interview is very interesting, and I keep coming back to June 24 and the gas can incident.

In his state deposition, GA, is very specific that he discovered the shed break-in at about 10:30 ish when he went out to mow his lawn. He claims he called Cindy at some point afterwards to tell her "and she sort of got a chuckle out of it."

In her interview (starting on page 10) DP states that Cindy comes into work early one day saying that someone had broken into their yard and that George was going to call the police. DP goes on to say that Cindy thinks someone was swimming in their pool because the ladder was up against the pool where they would never leave it. The gas cans are also missing.

If DP is correct, did George and Cindy discover the break-in the day before? How many of us don't think GA did a complete recon of his house and property to see what else was missing. What did he see or find? And what was his motive for getting this petty theft on "record" with the sheriff's dept.? That seems really hinky to me.

And why does he keep insisting that he and Cindy didn't discover this until the 24th?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back