Discussion about Skyline, the groundskeeper, trucks - Looking for Clues

I'm not sure how high the grass was on that day. If it was high, then I think it is possible that Kyron could have walked along the edge of the school and along the chain link fence and down by the trees (seen often in the Wall of Hope pics) and down to the access road which is at the front of the school along the road.

He also could have walked from the garden area to the back of the school in the same way. Free and I walked from the garden to the back of the school with just a few steps. It was really hot out there that day and I remember not minding it because it didn't take long to walk back there. The school really is smaller to me than I had imagined before - the pics make it seem much larger, IMO.

Kim - I live in the PNW (north of Portland) and my house is situated on property that has a field that is filled with shoulder-high grass by mid-July if it's not mowed.

I have never seen the grass in my own *back forty* higher than ankle height in early June.

Just sayin'.

Kimster,

How likely do you think it is that someone either met Kyron near or around this location, or that Kyron exited the school and willingly walked to meet at a predetermined location without being seen?

I know this was addressed to Kimster, and I hope it's okay for me to offer my opinion. You ask several questions:
Likely: The likelihood is measured against the probability he went out any other way. We have no proof he went out any other way, so the likelihood he went out this way is increased.

Meeting someone: If the likelihood he went out this way is taken into account, the probability he went out this way was because he was meeting someone near or around this location.

Willingly: Kyron would have had to willingly exited this door, since we have now established that kids were there, and a groundskeeper was visible. There isn't a perp who would drag a child unwillingly out a door with these witnesses available.

However, if you consider it was not likely that a perp would walk out of the school with Kyron for fear of being spotted with him, and determine that the perp had to pre-arrange to meet him there, since taking him unwillingly would have the same problems as walking out with him and being spotted, then the perp had to be someone who had access to him prior to his arrival at school.

So far, we know of only two people who had access to Kyron before school: Terri and Kaine.

Here's the school with true north/south orientation, including the road and the church. (I live in a house that faces slightly southeast, but we think of the front side as the south side. I don't think people usually look at something with full knowledge of the exact compass directions.)
birdseye.jpg

Thanks STEADFAST, I think you're right about that. Thanks for that arial photo. Looks like it isn't exactly square to the road so my eye was off a little bit. xox

It could be a water line to a bird feeder, but when I looked at it earlier, my first thought was that it was electric, and I wasn't even thinking of the electric project.

But now I'm wondering if that's the electric project. Even if it's a water line, if I thought it looked electric, a 7 year old might too.

Great. I just realized my mind works like a 7 year old's. :)

That picture is an optical illusion. Because of the dark trees behind the "hook" thingy it appears that it is connected to the bird house, but it is really several feet in front of it and not connected to it. I think you can see the hook better in the lightened picture.

A page of various shepherd's hooks for the garden:
http://www.bestnest.com/bestnest/shepherd_hooks.asp

PR2000007948_card.jpg

Look at the bottom of the bird house pole - it is several feet from the metal hook. The top of the birdhouse, therefore, is also several feet away, in front of the birdhouse.

It's just a rusty garden hook for hanging a hummingbird feeder or planter - that's all it is. I brightened it a little. I don't see how Kyron could be fooled by something like that, since it appears to have been there for a while (see rust on bottom of hook pole).

hook.jpg

are those ornaments or real mushrooms? if so, what type ?

ETA: nvm... they appear to be hanging. What are those things ?

LOL Ya hungry Bugs? You see a garden and I bet you start salivating right away :D:D:D

What a great thread. Now I'm gonna have to go back and read the whole thing. And I LUVED the hanging mushrooms. Neato ;}

diff view of that hook thingie
SHEPHOOK.jpg

the little mushrooms (soooo cute!)
MUSHROOM.jpg

I know this was addressed to Kimster, and I hope it's okay for me to offer my opinion. You ask several questions:
Likely: The likelihood is measured against the probability he went out any other way. We have no proof he went out any other way, so the likelihood he went out this way is increased.

Meeting someone: If the likelihood he went out this way is taken into account, the probability he went out this way was because he was meeting someone near or around this location.

Willingly: Kyron would have had to willingly exited this door, since we have now established that kids were there, and a groundskeeper was visible. There isn't a perp who would drag a child unwillingly out a door with these witnesses available.

However, if you consider it was not likely that a perp would walk out of the school with Kyron for fear of being spotted with him, and determine that the perp had to pre-arrange to meet him there, since taking him unwillingly would have the same problems as walking out with him and being spotted, then the perp had to be someone who had access to him prior to his arrival at school.

So far, we know of only two people who had access to Kyron before school: Terri and Kaine.

I keep thinking more and more that Kyron was killed in the school, and brought out in a container of some kind.

I keep thinking more and more that Kyron was killed in the school, and brought out in a container of some kind.

I would like to expand on this a bit more as I am thinking the same thing.

That darn bathroom quote still haunts me. I wonder if he was in the wrong place at the right time for a perp? They lured him to a deserted part of the building and took him out later when all was quiet. It would have been someone he trusted or knew. I think it would be too risky for a parent or someonoe unknown to the school to have done this.

I wonder what teachers/administration/aids were still present at the school when the call came in that Kryon was not on the bus.

Someone posted earlier that they are little metal caps that look like mushrooms

I would like to expand on this a bit more as I am thinking the same thing.

That darn bathroom quote still haunts me. I wonder if he was in the wrong place at the right time for a perp? They lured him to a deserted part of the building and took him out later when all was quiet. It would have been someone he trusted or knew. I think it would be too risky for a parent or someonoe unknown to the school to have done this.

I wonder what teachers/administration/aids were still present at the school when the call came in that Kryon was not on the bus.

BBM. I don't think it had to be someone he trusted or knew. All four parents/steps had been working with him, according to Kaine and Desiree, for him to obey all adults at the school, and follow their instructions.

diff view of that hook thingie
SHEPHOOK.jpg

Good morning all. I don't really have time to research this more, so maybe if you locals who have visited the school don't know for sure, someone can see if:

Looking at this pic, it appears that the "garden" is toward the back half of the building. Is it possible that while the GK was noticing the group that went out to look at the garden, a very little Kyron could have actually scooted down the steps and out to the road? Also, are there two sets of steps leading down to the field? I think there's only one, but looking at the aerial shot it seems like there may be one at the end of the walkway. If there is, it's possible the GK would not have been able to view it. Sorry I have to run to work now.

Good morning all. I don't really have time to research this more, so maybe if you locals who have visited the school don't know for sure, someone can see if:

Looking at this pic, it appears that the "garden" is toward the back half of the building. Is it possible that while the GK was noticing the group that went out to look at the garden, a very little Kyron could have actually scooted down the steps and out to the road? Also, are there two sets of steps leading down to the field? I think there's only one, but looking at the aerial shot it seems like there may be one at the end of the walkway. If there is, it's possible the GK would not have been able to view it. Sorry I have to run to work now.

Yes, the garden is in the back area of the building. There are two steps leading to the track. (It is a track, rather than a road). The GK could easily view both sets of steps from the field, as well as the track.

The set of stairs at the very south are accessed via the playground area.
You can walk to them from the "west" end of the school but you do have to walk through grass ect, there is not a clear path..

GOOGLEEARTHVIEWschool.jpg

stairsWESTsideofSchool.jpg

Thank you Free! I didn't remember the third set of stairs at all! Where were you last night, anyway? :whip:

:D

Look at picture (close up) in my post #675,
they are little ceramic made mushrooms by the students =)

The set of stairs at the very south are accessed via the playground area.
You can walk to them from the "west" end of the school but you do have to walk through grass ect, there is not a clear path..

GOOGLEEARTHVIEWschool.jpg

stairsWESTsideofSchool.jpg
Thank you.May I please ask where do the two doors? on the left go into to?Where is the flower bed in this picture?The kids came out of where to see the flower bed.I hope that made sense.

I was thinking this too.But I'm also thinking what wooded areas are in the area if a predator assaulted him there and then took him away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back