Discussion of "Overkill - The Unsolved Murder of Jon Benet" doco crime scene footage

When I re-read Thomas' book, I was struck by the policy of the mayor, DA and police department which was to never confront anyone and to be really nice and never talk mean. Everyone was to be treated with kid gloves and never be offended. Sensitivity policing. UGH! If this had happened in Atlanta they would have been cuffed and hauled away. That they were in touchy-feely, liberal, hackey sack playing Boulder hippie land is the only reason they weren't arrested immediately.

"touchy-feelt, liberal, hackey sack playing Boulder hippie land"
I love it, TeaTime! I was born in FL, raised in Alabama.. my BIL grew up in Steamboat Springs, CO. Very different lifestyle.

When I re-read Thomas' book, I was struck by the policy of the mayor, DA and police department which was to never confront anyone and to be really nice and never talk mean. Everyone was to be treated with kid gloves and never be offended. Sensitivity policing. UGH! If this had happened in Atlanta they would have been cuffed and hauled away. That they were in touchy-feely, liberal, hackey sack playing Boulder hippie land is the only reason they weren't arrested immediately.

Plus the fact the R's were rich and were able to 'lawyer up' almost immediately.

"touchy-feelt, liberal, hackey sack playing Boulder hippie land"
I love it, TeaTime! I was born in FL, raised in Alabama.. my BIL grew up in Steamboat Springs, CO. Very different lifestyle.

Ditto! Well not 'Bama but SC and yes, very different. TeaTime you're a :silly:riot.

PR Woman's Magazine, April 1996

http://www.acandyrose.com/04001996womanmagazine.jpg

ROL Basement
stack of mags

attachment.php

Attachments

• Patsy Mag.jpg
    Patsy Mag.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 704
Okay... that's quite a few copies there, Patsy. LOL

Ah come on. If I were on the cover of a magazine, I'd get a stack of copies as well. ;)

Maybe she didn't even purchase them herself. If my office is in a magazine/book for some reason or other, the publisher sends us up to 40 copies as well.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Radar on line
basement

re:movie posters

Chinatown?

attachment.php

Attachments

• movie poster4.jpg
    movie poster4.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 572
I HAVE ACUALLY MENTIONED THAT BY LOOKING CLOSER YOU WILL FIND LIKE TO BE A "STICKMAN" ALSO.??????? THIS WAS ON HET LEFT HAND? COULD SHE HAVE DRAWN IT HERSELF EARLIER THE AFTERNOON OR WHIST WITH THE FLEETS? children LIKE TO DRAW ON THEMSELEVS, ALSO THE HEART WAS not completed but rather stopped by two small vertical lines. Something else than a heart this is. No! enlarge, look again but saying that pr did that everyday so she could feel closer to her, this is bull! it was already faded. And not by the decomposition .Next thing. If that wound was only discovered when the autopsy was done, she was maybe put to or even she bed and her body fluid s leaked cause she was in a bad injury. As I said she could have been yanked or thrown against something. And who says she was not put to bed and then discovered that she was OUT AS A CANDLE AND THEN REALIZES SHE IS NOT WAKING UP.:tantrum:. But...The object of force left no scar tissue that bled. she was also not washed - take hypnosis and get the bastards! PLEASE PEOPLE I NEED OPINIONS IN THE HEART SHAPE

wow great doc! Finally something approaching an unbiased look. And lots of little clips of things I've never heard. Especially those recorded phone convos.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not hard RDI or IDI

-NEVER heard that there was 1.5 hrs of time JR searching house...

-Also interesting explanation of the duct tape and cord coming from the canvases

Many helpful clarifications in terms of timeline.

*point of clarification: In the beginning they say there was one blood spot that matched no one's DNA. Later on they mentioned dan again and said it was murky.

Can anyone point me to a report that says DEFINITIVELY that there was a BLOODSPOT that had DNA that matched NO ONE??? That is something I want to see.

There's a 10-marker profile in CODIS, entered in 2003. As long as it remains there, it's a fact of this case. Attributed to the "putative perpetrator".

http://www.9news.com/news/investigations/jonbenet-ramsey/a-closer-look-at-the-dna-in-the-jonbent-ramsey-case/343376600

In fact, those experts said the evidence showed that the DNA samples recovered from the long johns came from at least two people in addition to JonBenet — something Lacy’s office was told, according to documents obtained by 9NEWS and the Camera, but that she made no mention of in clearing the Ramseys.

The presence of a third person’s genetic markers has never before been publicly revealed. Additionally, the independent experts raised the possibility that the original DNA sample recovered from JonBenet’s underwear — long used to identify or exclude potential suspects — could be a composite and not that of a single individual.

“It’s a rather obvious point, but I mean, if you’re looking for someone that doesn’t exist, because actually it’s several people, it’s a problem,” said Troy Eid, a former U.S. Attorney for Colorado.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...NA-revisited-in-light-of-James-Kolar%92s-book

There are six unique and unidentified genetic profiles – five male profiles and one female profile.

(snip)

A full CODIS profile has 13 markers; any profile with fewer markers is a partial profile. All DNA profiles in this case are partial profiles. The highest quality DNA, and the only profile in this case that has been entered in the CODIS database, at 10 markers, is Distal Stain 007-2

All other DNA is weaker, in other words, less markers.

If we are to consider the tDNA of the partial profile distal stain 007-2 as suspicious, then we also have to regard the other unknown partial profiles as also suspicious.

In other words the tDNA is inconclusive and does not rule out nor implicate anyone.

All bolding & snips by me.

http://www.9news.com/news/investigations/jonbenet-ramsey/a-closer-look-at-the-dna-in-the-jonbent-ramsey-case/343376600

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...NA-revisited-in-light-of-James-Kolar%92s-book

If we are to consider the tDNA of the partial profile distal stain 007-2 as suspicious, then we also have to regard the other unknown partial profiles as also suspicious.

In other words the tDNA is inconclusive and does not rule out nor implicate anyone.

All bolding & snips by me.

The profile in CODIS is not touch DNA. I do not believe you can deduce anything about it from the other stains.

The profile in CODIS is not touch DNA. I do not believe you can deduce anything about it from the other stains.

I believe the DNA in this case is being retested in 2017 with the latest DNA technology, due to the sample(s) being a composite of multiple people (unknown male 1 profile).

But those waiting for nearly 13 years for a match in the CODIS database to the Unknown Male 1 profile could wait forever for something that is never going to happen, Danielson said.
Although the unknown male sample had been entered into CODIS, it has never been matched to any of the other DNA profiles in the system. According to the FBI, as of August that included 12,517,059 offender profiles, 2,462,335 arrestee profiles and 726,709 forensic profiles of unknown individuals, such as the one submitted from the Ramsey case.
One possible answer to the question of why a match has never occurred is that the profile is a composite containing genetic material from multiple people.
------------------

For example, they determined that male DNA located in JonBenet's panties and in two spots on her long johns contained genetic material from at least two people in addition to the 6-year-old. As a result, they suggested that the "profile" entered into the FBI's CODIS database in 2003 — dubbed Unknown Male 1 by investigators in the case — may not be the profile of an individual at all, but a conglomeration of genetic material from multiple people.
-------------------
"We did meet with CBI and the district attorney's office, and we had a general discussion about evidence in the Ramsey case, including new technology and DNA testing," Testa said. "And we are going to take a look at the new technology, and see how they may help us further this investigation."
"We should be doing all reasonable testing that we can do, and we will be," Garnett said.
The testing would be conducted with new, more sensitive "kits" required of crime labs by the FBI's Combined DNA Index System, the database that includes genetic profiles from more than 15.1 million known offenders and arrestees and more than 738,000 unsolved cases.

For example, they determined that male DNA located in JonBenet's panties and in two spots on her long johns contained genetic material from at least two people in addition to the 6-year-old. As a result, they suggested that the "profile" entered into the FBI's CODIS database in 2003 — dubbed Unknown Male 1 by investigators in the case — may not be the profile of an individual at all, but a conglomeration of genetic material from multiple people.

They haven't determined the sample in CODIS is more than one male. it wouldn't be in CODIS if it was and it has been audited twice. The concern for me that it hasn't been matched to anyone yet, is that this sadistic killer could be living in the foothills above Boulder having gotten away with it all this time. A smart sadistic psychopath who has fooled everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back