Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 56s57 seconds ago

Deputy County Attorney Juan Martinez is addressing the court.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 55s56 seconds ago

Juan is up. Sweet demeanor. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 47s48 seconds ago

"they have hope noww that you'll see your way to a natural life sentence." -- JM
#JodiArias

Was it me or did JSS nod her head yes a little bit while Samantha was talking?

That is absolutely what I saw, and it was very notable to me that JSS did so very clearly when Samantha said Travis' murderer attempted to destroy his reputation in court with her lies.

Juan sounds like he's about to cry.

My heart has broken a million times since we began following this case.

May Judge S impose LWOP, and may we never hear about this murderer ever again.

I'm feeling more confident that Judge Stephens will impose LWOP on Jodi. :praying:

Wow, those statements had me in tears. JSS is giving life without parole. I'm sure of it, and think Samantha clinched it!

Juan's voice is cracking! Great statement, Judge didn't let him wait as he asked.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 23s24 seconds ago

#JodiArias called a monster today. victims tell judge to give her life without release. Pictured Samantha
CCfCmAnWgAEwb5a.jpg

~ There are 11 Jurors sitting in that jury box, ALL wearing BLUE ~

Blessings upon them~

Tweets:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 41s41 seconds ago

Juan says what they can't get out of their mind is brutality that after #JodiArias dragged Travis down the hallway, she put a bullet in him.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 26s26 seconds ago

"you are th person who sat and listened to every bit of the evidence in this case." -- JM

I doubt that JSS has even considered LWP. What the family is saying, she's heard throughout the trial.

I'm almost looking forward to seeing how Nurmi will deal with this... or will it be Wilmott.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 1m 1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez: The fam can feel the pain of the knife going thru their brother #TravisAlexander They can hear his screams #JodiArias #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 25s 25 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: Compares #TravisAlexander's cries of pain to that of a wounded animal. "That makes them (fam) crazy" #JodiArias #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 50s 51 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: The family lives with extreme cruelty of this killing every day
#TravisAlexander #JodiArias #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 3m 3 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez: They hope he was unconcious when the knife came, but they know he wasn't. #TravisAlexander #JodiArias #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 11s 12 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: The family now has hope you will remember them when delivering a sentence. #TravisAlexander #JodiArias #abc15

https://twitter.com/maryellenabc15

Ugh. It's 5.20pm here in the UK and my daughter just phoned wanting picking up from work at 5.30pm!!!

'Oh Nooooo", says I "I'm watching the Jodi sentencing live from America, can't you get the bus?'

"I spent my bus fare on lunch" she says, "so you'll have to come. Anyway, you've watched her loads of times already."

"Yes, but this is the final, final one" - says I, "when she finally gets her come uppance. You'll have to either wait or start walking!"

:seeya:

Did I hear Travis' sister correctly that they/ the prosecutor offered LWOP before the 2nd sentencing trail and Jodi refused it, wanting it to go to trail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member