Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, I am sure it is here somewhere. What exactly did the murderer mutter when she finally admitted that Travis was still conscious when she slit his throat. Something about previous trial but I can't make it out. TIA

She said it the way you did.

1000 places to visit before you die!! lol

I wonder if Perry ville was in that book...
I want to see her "1,000 places you'll never see before you die"!!! Along with postcards from Cancun, stating wishing you were here!

Thank you to all the posters who have stuck with this for so many months and years. I would drop out, do other things, but from time to time I would check the Sidebar and count on you to keep myself updated on any new developments. It is hard to stay involved in a case during the "downtime," but you all were dedicated and I thank you SO much!

I missed the whole proceedings today. Anyone know where I can watch the full taping of it? TIA

Sentencing, Part 1(Croaker Queen)
http://youtu.be/LWX5BUZInL0

Sentencing Part 2 (Heather Schafer- aunt, Hillary, Tanisha, Samantha and Juan speak)
http://youtu.be/2RfDhmsFurY

Sentencing Part 3 (Sandy Arias and Jodi speak; sentence pronounced; Nurmi moves to withdraw from restitution hearing)
http://youtu.be/Er0Fzaar_9Y

Jennifer Wilmott after sentencing
http://youtu.be/h2hU2FoK83o

When Samantha spoke she said the only reason everyone was in the courtroom for all this time was Jodi and her evilness.
When Juan spoke he says it drives the family crazy that Travis may have been conscious when his throat was slit

So, evil angry Jodi goes rogue and decides she must respond. She trashes the family yet again then twists the knife and tells them Travis was certainly alive when she cut his throat. Just to hurt and haunt them

So, they are saying no cameras in PV and we will not be seeing Arias get out of the van and walk in.

I don't think I've seen this mentioned and am wondering if I was hearing things.

When Juan was talking about the mitigating factors and how the one of "no prior criminal history" was not all that mitigating, it sounded like he was alluding to some police call to TA's residence involving JA and TA. Was this about one of the slashed tire incidents? It sounded like he was going to say "no prior history except..." and then thought better of it and didn't go there.

Or did I completely misinterpret that?

I was kinda hoping he was going to state that a premeditated vicious murder is just that and because it's only the "first" crime this murderer has been caught and convicted for, it still deserves just as harsh a penalty as any premeditated vicious murder has been deemed eligible for by the jury. To my understanding, the choice the jury was given was between life in prison or the death penalty, to give any other decision would have the jury system totally moot(they may as well go to the SA system then you only need to pay off the judge...).

So she's there???:please::please::please::desert::hot::skip::skip::skip:

You forgot this one:

cavitysearch-smiley.gif

Priceless, wasn't it? I tried to have compassion for him being stuck with Arias for seven years, but somehow the memory of him rolling all those 'dirty' words off his tongue, and with such relish, took over, and I have to say they deserved each other, IMO.

Yeah, Nurmi gets no sympathy from me, either.

But I despise Wilmott even more.

yes, if you think about it, THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HER TO EVEN SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't benefit her at all, in fact, it just proved that there was NO fog for anyone who really believed she 'didn't remember'. She couldn't help herself to make more pain to the family.

That's it--she is a truly vile. SOULLESS.

NG putting a damper on it saying appeals court could change it to LWP:gaah:
And Joey Jackson said it will never happen. No need to fear. NG wants the ratings.

:seeya: Got to run peeps !

Check back with y'all later !

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm not buying that.:snooty: Sandy is a liar too. It's just too convenient of an excuse. Maybe he is a slightly better parent because he didn't show up to support or give interviews for his murderous spawn!!!

And what about the video they both did to raise money? I do not esteem him any higher than Sandy. They are both in denial if they think their daughter was so abused she just had to drive 1000 miles to kill him.

LinasK,

Thank you for being right. Thank you for always staying strong as pro-JSS. Thank you for being level-headed when many of us were hating on her.

~~ Andrea in OKC

So, they are saying no cameras in PV and we will not be seeing Arias get out of the van and walk in.

Darn! At least she can't contact her minions. She's home to die. Hope she sees Angela Simpson and not Marissa DeVault. And she's going to experience 120 degree Arizona heat without air conditioning. Gets hot by the end of May out there!

And what about the video they both did to raise money? I do not esteem him any higher than Sandy. They are both in denial if they think their daughter was so abused she just had to drive 1000 miles to kill him.

They both know the truth. Their original police interviews betray everything Sandy said today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie