Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin' that countdown on the youtube link :D

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. The gig is nearly up for JA. :clap:

:juanettes:

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ

#JuanMartinez just walked in now. I already saw #JodiArias defense team too. It looks like everyone is here #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago

Juan Martinez and Det. Flores have arrived #jodiarias
:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

I also have Kindle up in the background and have just started to read Behind the Words. I also have it on my Kindle, but it's easier to highlight on the computer. I have never highlighted so much! It's been a fantastic read, so far.

It's excellent isn't it - I'm nearly finished it and am saving the last 10% until after today. Volume 2 should be out in the next couple of days I think. I really like her sense of humour and how she has Arias pegged to a T. It makes you realise that Arias really was a user and a loser. If she wasn't the former and such a narcissist as well you could almost feel sorry for her, but she opens her mouth, repeatedly, and instantly obliterates any potential sympathy.

I have a feeling JA is going to lash out today.

The circumstances of the day - being forced to wear stripes and chains, the presence of the retrial jurors (in blue), the fact that this is her last curtain call - seem like the perfect storm to trigger her disgusting, er, unusual mind.

Yep...it's the last day of the Jodi Show; I think she'll milk it for all it's worth. And not miss a chance at one last insult to the Alexander family. Horrid creature. Off to the dungeon with ya, miserable demon seed.

Although I would love to hear JSS really give Jodi a piece of her mind sadly I don't think it will happen she's just going to sentence her without any further comment.

We share the same LOW expectations of this judge. Sadly.

From Katie:
Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 5m5 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ

Just saw a large crowd of #TravisAlexander family walking into court wearing blue #JodiArias #abc15

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago

A big group of the Alexander family and friends are here #jodiarias

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Big thanks to the folks that are posting tweets. Much appreciated.

It's excellent isn't it - I'm nearly finished it and am saving the last 10% until after today. Volume 2 should be out in the next couple of days I think. I really like her sense of humour and how she has Arias pegged to a T. It makes you realise that Arias really was a user and a loser. If she wasn't the former and such a narcissist as well you could almost feel sorry for her, but she opens her mouth, repeatedly, and instantly obliterates any potential sympathy.

I'm only a dozen or so pages into the testimony, but I do agree with you. I also likes the way she analyzes Nurmi's focus on the trivial over the mundane.

HLN on now!

Although, you tube, WS and Twitter are better. :)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Chris and Sky Hughes are here along with Deanna Reid #jodiarias

fox youtube now kicked off

From Katie:
Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 7m7 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ

Jurors from last jury will sit in juror box to watch sentencing today.

Just saw one juror walk in wearing blue for #TravisAlexander #abc15

:great::great::great:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias sentencing should start in minutes. Come here now. I'm live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LfNalzddw …

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ

Just allowed into courtroom for #JodiArias sentencing #TravisAlexander #abc15

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 3m3 minutes ago

Just entered courtroom-Alexander family and large group of supporters taking up first two rows of State side #jodiarias #3TVArias

BK said that the Judge has her regular schedule in the a.m. So I don't think Travis' murder will start exactly at 8:30. Beth did say that JSS did clear the rest of the day for the JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member