Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Letters are coming in for the defendant. How many lies will we hear.

10 minute recess to review letters submitted by defendant

so the murderer wrote a letter instead of speaking? What a coward!

Samantha made wonderful points. Life max. Calling out juror 17. And wilmott objecting during Juan...lady...go sit down

There are currently 353 users browsing this thread. (188 members and 165 guests)

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 56s57 seconds ago

A few people gather outside courthouse in #JodiArias as sentencing proceeds inside

CCfD8tLWMAIgoem.jpg

This should be about Travis. And she inserts herself....again

Bravo, Juan, Bravo!!! I kind of sort of yelled "suck it Jennifer" when the judge overruled her objection and hubby is home taking a meeting for work.:blushing:

Samantha was amazing! Well done to Tanisha too!

That objection filled me with rage, but the "over-ruled was like a choir of avenging angels !

I want to know why JA's family/friends can't get up in court and say what they want to say to the Judge. Why do they need to write letters to the judge instead? And who is going to read the letters out loud in court?

Did the judge just say the defendant submitted letter to court or letters (plural)?
If the murderer wrote a letter we know it's a long one!

Loved this point:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
Juan-They hope that u will remember from one side of Jodi's mouth she said Travis was a great person..the other side a pedophile #jodiarias

and Wilmott's objection being overruled.

From Jeff Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 57s57 seconds ago

Juan concludes . Judge to recess to read letters submitted.

Defense up next in #JodiArias

Jodi submits her statement via private letter to the judge. Too chicken##it to speak in public to the family she brutalized.

This is just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member