Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gives me pleasure to think that Jodi must be fuming now about what Travis' family said.

How kind of Samantha to talk about what the Judge has been through. I'm blown away by their goodness.

:gaah: so now will we have to hear letters how wonderful JA is?

No, we won't hear them. The judge is allowing Jodi to plead for leniency in secret, without having to face her accusers. Once again, special treatment facilitated by Judge Stephens. Even Jaun thought she was going to speak to the court.

Just another loophole her despicable defense team is utilizing.

I will be so disgusted if this judge takes some days off to 'review' this. She has had plenty of time to decide. Get on with it.

I think the letters JSS is now reading were sent via email by Willmott last Friday, but JSS said she didn't see them. I'll be shocked if those haphazardly sent letters were from JA or her family, and intended to replace their speaking to JSS on her behalf.

I was really shocked when Tanisha said that the murderer's minions were harassing the Alexanders and sending her autopsy photos. Just shocked. Hey Nurmi and Wilmott, why did you never mention this?

Why is there not a law against this?

It gives me pleasure to think that Jodi must be fuming now about what Travis' family said.

If truth be known, CMJA is smiling at the devastation that she has wreaked upon everyone that Loved Travis so very much~

If Travis' murderer wrote one of those letters, you know there's no way to read it in ten minutes. Blah, blah, blah, big word, blah, blah, blah, de-edify, blah, blah, blah. Etc.

Jodi submits her statement via private letter to the judge. Too chicken##it to speak in public to the family she brutalized.

This is just ridiculous.

If this is isn't a shining example of Travis' murderer having ZERO REMORSE nothing is. Up until now I was content knowing JSS would not address the defendant but knowing this I really, really want JSS to address this murderer's lack of remorse and refusal to take personal responsibility for the things she has done to Travis and those who loved him. And if she isn't willing to do this then don't allow her letter to be read publicly. All that matters is the judge know what it says.

Jodi submits her statement via private letter to the judge. Too chicken##it to speak in public to the family she brutalized.

This is just ridiculous.

:seeya: It is ridiculous ! I would make her arse stand up and address the court ... but that ain't gonna happen :gaah:

Jodi and her crew are COWARDS -- nothing but a bunch of COWARDS :gaah:

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Agreed! I love this so much. I also love that Juan stated that the family takes some comfort in knowing that 11, 11 out of 12 jurors wanted her to die.

From Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago

Lawyers chitchat in whispers during break, they will all be done with #JodiArias after today.

They will not be lawyers on appeal

Was that Ziggy that they just interviewed on Fox10? Outside of the courthouse?

Shame JSS can't see what they are saying on JAII right now - disgusting bunch of idiots but like will attract like.

I've considered dipping my toes in over there... and chose against it. I don't even want to know.

I also think the jurors have to be shocked about the tire slashing not once but twice. Those 11 jurors have to be so upset today.

I'll get slammed for this, but I don't think it's fair to call out #17 without also calling out the 5 jurors who heard ALL the evidence in the trial but did not decree a death penalty.

I think the letters JSS is now reading were sent via email by Willmott last Friday, but JSS said she didn't see them. I'll be shocked if those haphazardly sent letters were from JA or her family, and intended to replace their speaking to JSS on her behalf.

...ugh! Until the bitter end, the defense team still up to their shenanigans. They disgust me- all of them. They have become their client. A text book chapter should be written on that little tidbit, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member