Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they talking to ziggy? The blonde?

What we learned:

- TA was NOT shot first (despite JA's claims)
- TA was alive when she cut his throat
- JA remembers every bit of the murder, including slicing TA's throat

JSS is not into ruling based on emotions and hysteria. She's not into sharing her own feelings and making speeches. She gave a very clear and concise rendition of how she made her decision. Aggravating vs Mitigating. Professionally done.

Okay I apologize for believing JSS would not sentence her to LWOP.

However, where was the dressing down? JSS knew JA was again lying in court.

Glad to hear Nurmi is asking to withdraw....again.

YES!!!! YES!!!!! JSS I KNEW YOU WOULD BRING JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!!! Thank you x

I wish the judge could pull out a shovel and hand it to her.

Settle? Criminal cases don't settle like a civil "my tree fell on your car in your driveway" case. What an odd choice of words. Did JA think she could pay the family of TA off and the police and DA would just let it go? Weirdos.

Rest in Peace Travis! I truly hope that the Alexander family can find peace now in knowing that she will never walk free.

:jail:

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

JMO--It really doesn't matter what nurmi does for the rest of his life, the only thing he will be know for is defending ja.

Figures the judge didn't give her a smackdown.

:seeya:

I have to say, I was not expecting LWOP -- the ONLY reason JSS gave her LWOP is because of the recent hoopla with Juror #17, so ALL EYES were on JSS today.

And I was NOT expecting JSS to give JA any sort of smackdown, which she truly deserved !

JMO and MOO !

I wish she would have verbally attacked Jodi, too. But what I did like was how the judge was very quick with her sentence. I got the feeling that she just wanted the verdict stated for the family and fast.

Bye Bye Jodi Arias! Good luck with an appeal now that she just admitted slitting Travis' throat when he was still alive. The fog has cleared and Jodi just screwed herself.

Did ya all hear Smone as leaving courtroom after camera off audio on.....burn in hell!!!!

From MW:
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 1m1 minute ago

Someone shouts "burn in hell" as #JodiArias leaves court #3TVArias

-----Oh she will ... don't worry, she will !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname