Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. Did she really glare at a baby, verbally attack the family, and admit to slitting Travis's throat while he was alive? And say that Det Flores and Juan changed testimony or evidence? After hearing all the victim impact statements and Juan say they wonder how much Travis suffered and hope he was unconscious?

What we learned from the killer herself:

- TA was NOT shot first
- TA was alive when she cut his throat
- JA remembers every bit of the murder, including slicing TA's throat

JSS is not into ruling based on emotions and hysteria. She's not into sharing her own feelings and making speeches. She gave a very clear and concise rendition of how she made her decision. Aggravating vs Mitigating. Professionally done.

I just don't get why she said a mitigator was remorse? Did I mishear?

Okay I apologize for believing JSS would not sentence her to LWOP.

However, where was the dressing down? JSS knew JA was again lying in court.

ITA. even if she wasn't going to say something, the murderess and her mothers statements should have elicited some sort of admonishment!!!!

Judge Stephens kept to the law in her sentencing. I wanted her to rip her to shreds.... just maybe though this will leave no room to appeal regarding the Judge and her personal feelings "bias" towards the defendant (according to the defendant). I'm ok with that, I guess.

There are no words to express.

The glee in the killers tone as she gave the family....
closure?
The cruelty of that moment will go down in infamy.

Horrible.

After JAA confession about Travis being conscious....I wonder how that stealth juror is feeling about right now. If I were her I wouldn't want to be seen in AZ. I'm sure we will hear from her that 'if I had known I would have voted differently'.

"I think she (JA) revealed her true character today, and it's not a good one" -- Troy Hayden

I for one hope whoever was holding that baby encouraged the crying to interrupt JA, she didn't deserve to talk anyways, and I'm glad an infant interrupted her performance.

So, suddenly JAA remember looking into his eyes when the knife went into Travis' throat? She barely remembered being there at all during her sworn testimony.

Busted! Liar!

So Jodi has 20 days? to file an appeal? and to stand before JSS and Travis was still alive (and still trying to kill her) when she slit his throat. No remorse at all.

Omg. Did she really glare at a baby, verbally attack the family, and admit to slitting Travis's throat while he was alive? And say that Det Flores and Juan changed testimony or evidence? After hearing all the victim impact statements and Juan say they wonder how much Travis suffered and hope he was unconscious?

Yup. Evil to the core.

Tweets:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 23s23 seconds ago

Another outside the courtroom @KTAR923 #JodiArias
CCfRvsrXIAEnRM-.jpg

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 24s24 seconds ago

Outside the courthouse #JodiArias @KTAR923
CCfRfGbVEAArisR.jpg

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 49s49 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ

Crowd cheered outside courthouse when Judge sentenced #JodiArias to life in prison, no parole #abc15
CCfRc1KUwAAOwFS.jpg

Life sentence!! No parole!! I think it's a good thing!!

I for one hope whoever was holding that baby encouraged the crying to interrupt JA, she didn't deserve to talk anyways, and I'm glad an infant interrupted her performance.

You know, the second I heard the baby crying I thought of "light and goodness" with that cry... almost like the baby was restless because he/she was hearing such evil energy from the soulless Arias.

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias family yells they love Jodi as she leaves...Tanisha yells "burn in hell!"

I thought the only one there for the now convicted and sentenced murderer was her mom.

I just don't get why she said a mitigator was remorse? Did I mishear?

I think she was reading from a list she was given by defense as things she considered... But not really. If she bought any of it she would have been merciful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member