Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
jodi isn't going to get to be a bride a mother etc through her own fault. my heart bleeds!

Well, we had the chance to leave not hating the defendant and the defense team as much as we did, but obviously the defense didn't want that.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Just for you G&AMom: VVovv, just vvovv! (you asked me to do this waaaay back when!)

Sandy Arias live on Fox10, crying that JA will never be a bride and have kids. Says this is the hardest part. OMG. STFU.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago

Chris and sky Hughes greeted by supporters after court. #JodiArias

CCfTtiuUsAAyE1M.jpg

Concernedmom: I deleted my suggestion to you, so now the booboo is gone forever!! :)

oh i am sure you did see bruises....sandy is as a big a liar as jodi

From Monica:
Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias mother Sandy is speaking outside the courtroom now @KTAR923

Sandy Arias live on Fox10, crying that JA will never be a bride and have kids. Says this is the hardest part. OMG. STFU.

Ohhhh Sandy that shipped sailed longggggg ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least we can end the infamous Gun First or Last Debate. If Jodi said that Juan and Det Flores lied and she totes truth told for over 18 days in the 2013 trial and that she shot Travis first and they made it up for the testimony, then in the same breath admit that Travis was alive when she slit Travis's throat (fog, what?) then clearly, it proves Gun Last wins. Team Gun Last!

I'm still floored that Jodi chose to take away the comfort that perhaps Travis wasn't conscious when his throat was slit. She wanted his family to know he suffered horrendously. The woman is pure evil.
she may have said that to just bother them too. Can't count on her to tell the truth...she made up pedophile stuff just to torture everyone and him. maybe he was, maybe he wasn't.

jodi isn't going to get to be a bride a mother etc through her own fault. my heart bleeds!
True. She also doesn't have to deal with any more change of address forms at the post office. Her final move is today.
And for the rest of her life she'll watch women arrive, and women depart and know that she will never, ever leave.

She was very matter of fact JSS....no bullying nothing personal said, mitigating factors didn't cut it for her, life without parole. She said that she reviewed the aggravating factors, listed a few... Two,weapons used, she covered up her crime at great lengths, premeditated w great planning she also factored in pain to family that JA has caused, then mitigating, her mental health, her family friends circle of support....thn gv her life, just like that. For the rest of her natural life. Very matter of fact.

I can never blame a mother for defending her child. But wow, too little too late and not only that, lying isn't the way to go either.

As much as I wanted JSS to dress her down proper... I think it's better that she didn't. JA wouldn't have given a hoot either way... if anything she probably was upset that someone else in the courtroom didn't want to waste their breath on her.

Short and sweet, now cart her off to her new home, to meet her new sisters, who didn't get an 1/8 the 'defense' that she did. She will work wonders with them, teaching them Spanish and how to recycle.

All good here.

Sure, Sandy...just what this world needs....more devil's spawn like yours. I'm with you, AngelWings444...Sandy Arias: S.T.F.U.!!!

Despite the fact that I sat through this trial from day one in 2013, I'm still shocked at how badly Wilmott behaved. Jodi's behavior -- I guess you couldn't expect anything different. But Wilmott! What was she thinking?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz