Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pic jeffgoldesq has on his twitter certainly illustrates her demeanor when crossed, or as she likes to say, when her life is being threatened.

I am posting it but if not allowed or it won't go to at least a thumbprint, feel free to remove it... I don't like to look at her anymore than necessary either.
View attachment 73051

Here's a pic from Daily Mail, article here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3036542/Jodi-Arias-learn-fate-sentencing-hearing.html
1.jpg

Maybe a ringtone or recording someone in the room had queued up to play to interrupt Jodi's babbling? It appeared to really offend the killer. :steamed: LOL

I'd believe a ring tone. Whatever the source, it sure got under her skin.

And I had Starbucks today and enjoyed it. Something she will never have ever again!!!

same here. glass of wine. not posted here in a long time, due to work, but never stopped following. today has been a long time coming. sending the alexander family the biggest hug. xxxxxxxx

Thank goodness it's over!!!
I wish I could embrace the Alexander Family. I heard the sisters' statements while driving- could not stop crying. I only wish they didn't have to hear what the evil one spewed. Heck. I wish I hadn't heard it...how sickening. JA welcomes death...have at it.
Haven't heard JSS pronounce sentence, so off to find it online.
Rest Travis. It's over.

"Believe me, not everyone who can cry on demand is necessarily grieving."-- Abigail Van Buren (a.k.a. Jean Phillips)
1:01pm - 13 Apr 15 @JodiAnnArias

Another tweet via the killer

Disgusting. Her delusional "fans" are equally disgusting!

Does anyone know if there is a video of the evil one actually walking towards the van? It wouldn't surprise me if the murderer would be smiling for the cameras.

The Fog lifted and now she tells us he was conscious and alive and looking at her when she slit his throat. She manages to outdo hersel every time she opens her mouth by showing how evil and depraved she is...good bye and good riddance. And to quote Tanisha...burn in hell!

What struck me about that (other than the fact that she's sticking it to the family) is that she first says that she testified to it in 2014, catches herself and says she "would have testified to it in the 2014 trial"...about remembering.

I can't even imagine what went through Judge Stephen's mind when Jodi said she didn't lie on the stand ,and Travis was still alive when she slit his throat because he was still trying to kill her as he tried to flee down that and and then say that Travis was still alive?

There's a clip of Jodi talking to the judge and JSS looks so bored! Love it! It's at
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?275304-SIDEBAR-48-Arias-Alexander-forum&p=11687291 post # 1424

Dear Friends,

Got into this late today thank you all for your insights and explanations that you posted regarding the sentencing today. Thank you most of all for the link to the actual sentencing by the Judge.

Over time I forgot how vile JA is and to see her misrepresent so many things in her plea to the judge reminds me how vile, evil and what an opportunist she is and continues to be.

Thank you to the Judge for the sentence of life without parole - IMO the worst sentence for JA. Finally thank you to the State of Arizona and Juan Martinez for their dedication to this trial and this outcome.

Questions:
1. Will CMJA be in solitary confinement for the first few years of her sentence?
2. What happens now? Does she get privileges like art supplies, chocolate bars etc?
3. will she have to repay any $$$ to TA's family in a civil suit?
4. What happens to her so-called "trust"?
5. Will she be allowed to mix with the general prison population immediately?

Hmm, what I remember is that she spoke about the knife "going into his throat". Remember, it's not her fault... ;)

How dare she!!! She couldn't help but stab the family in the heart over and over again.

Jodi admitted it was because of their interrogation tapes but NOW it's because she didn't want her family to subject to attacks by Juan. Well, I guess that's partly true lol.

Yea right :rolleyes:

Funny how mommy dearest "didn't want her face shown in the courtroom," yet had no problem facing the cameras on the courthouse steps while furthering her murdering daughter's lies!

What happened to the death threats???

Maybe a ringtone or recording someone in the room had queued up to interrupt Jodi's babbling? It appeared to really offend the killer. :steamed: LOL
Oh...I never considered that. How cool! I hope the person with the baby crying ring tone didn't get cited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks