Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the abuse BS I agree 100% She pulled it out of thin air as a way to try and save her butt. It also gave her an imaginary platform for her to get up on and be the symbol of abuse. Not only did she get to trash Travis with the story, but she also got to try and become a beacon of hope for all abuse victims(in her own mind) What she really did was cause a lot of damage to the cause of DV and abuse in general. But in her own mind she is a star.

Trying to hurt Travis's family goes back to even before the abuse story came out. Personally, I think her motivation there is more personal. She wants to hurt them, and has wanted to hurt them since the beginning because in her mind they are an extension of Travis. In the letter to Travis's grandmother, while still telling the ninja story, she took digs at Travis. Travis hurt her, and therefore everything Travis ever loved or cared about is fair game in Jodi's twisted mind.

Re BBM

Good Point. She killed and eliminated Travis and so there is nobody left for her to get even with except for his family. She has now replaced her enemy with the next best alternative.

She never stops.
She is a true physchopath in every form of its definition.
She is relentless in her mission.
She is full of hate and rage and vindictiveness.
She has to keep carrying on her mission.
She will target the next best alternatives. Family, media, jury, etc.
She never will stop.

Best advice for anyone that gets near her. Run away. Run far away.

Re BBM

Good Point. She killed and eliminated Travis and so there is nobody left for her to get even with except for his family. She has now replaced her enemy with the next best alternative.

She never stops.
She never will stop.

Going with the idea that in every lie there is a grain of truth, one thing she said has echoed in my head for 2+ years. "When I look at his family I see my abuser" I think to make that statement true only one word needs to be replace. "When I look at his family I see MY Travis" To see the Alexanders is to see the man who would not give her what she wanted. I think she is still pissed about that. I do not think she has moved forward 7 years in time like the rest of us. She still has the same level of contempt for Travis because he wouldn't give her what she wanted. She still believes what she did was justified, and she still feels she is owed more revenge. I agree, people should run! Her fellow prisoners should run!!

Seriously, though folks, on the last thread someone asked about a juror having connections with the Arias family.

According to Jeff Gold, this juror's family knew the Arias family from California. She was the juror who approached Beth Karas, asked if she was Nancy Grace, caused a hearing to take place, and was dismissed from the jury quite early on. Definitely NOT Juror #17.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCdMTRzeXrI

usually a juror somewhere during a protracted trial like this including so much free time ...would send out some signals and do things that would cause concern and possible dismissal. It is strange that 17 got into the deliberation room with all this apparent "baggage" and was not flushed out in advance of deliberations. I would be so interested in court watchers observations of her during the trial/on breaks etc. was she a "loner" or did she spend time with the others? Normal conversation with her...any clues? Everyone is silent now so i doubt we will ever know.

:seeya: Wow ... a front row seat :great: !

Anyway ... reposting what I think is the "news" of the day:

From Sheriff Joe's Twitter:

Joe Arpaio @RealSheriffJoe · 5h 5 hours ago

Can't stop #jodiarias visits but we are watching and listening to every word.

I think I am going to put Sheriff Joe on the "Twitter speed dial" !

And IF anybody is going to get to the bottom of JA's shenanigans, it is Sheriff Joe ... he's had to put up with her for almost 7 years now !

:great: :great: :great:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Joins in :happydance:

Going with the idea that in every lie there is a grain of truth, one thing she said has echoed in my head for 2+ years. "When I look at his family I see my abuser" I think to make that statement true only one word needs to be replace. "When I look at his family I see MY Travis" To see the Alexanders is to see the man who would not give her what she wanted. I think she is still pissed about that. I do not think she has moved forward 7 years in time like the rest of us. She still has the same level of contempt for Travis because he wouldn't give her what she wanted. She still believes what she did was justified, and she still feels she is owed more revenge. I agree, people should run! Her fellow prisoners should run!!

Another idea along the same lines is that the Alexander's are the ones most likely to keep speaking out for Travis, the ones most interested in carrying on his legacy. As I said in another message, I believe she killed him to shut him up, to silence him, so the Alexander's are the one's directly threatening the end result she wanted for Travis; that he be silenced and have no voice. Writing that just now, I have to wonder if her doing what she did to his throat was a direct way of doing just that. Sick, dangerous, evil, they all apply in spades.

Another idea along the same lines is that the Alexander's are the ones most likely to keep speaking out for Travis, the ones most interested in carrying on his legacy. As I said in another message, I believe she killed him to shut him up, to silence him, so the Alexander's are the one's directly threatening the end result she wanted for Travis; that he be silenced and have no voice. Writing that just now, I have to wonder if her doing what she did to his throat was a direct way of doing just that. Sick, dangerous, evil, they all apply in spades.

That is a good point. One that literally gave me goosebumps and not the good kind!!

I was thinking, didn't JA want ALL the jurors social media accounts screened during the sentencing trial?
I may wrong, but if it is the case, perhaps they should of given her way?

Re BBM

She never stops.
She never will stop.

She has already filed a complaint about JSS. Next up Nurmi and Willmott, I'm sure....

Has anyone heard anything about the sentencing being live-streamed? I wish someone in the media would press the issue, because I think if Arias and her team request that it not be, JSS may grant it in the absents of an interest to the contrary, and I have no doubt she will request it, as a way of scoring another 'win' against her 'haters'.

I was thinking, didn't JA want ALL the jurors social media accounts screened during the sentencing trial?
I may wrong, but if it is the case, perhaps they should of given her way?
I thought that was approved. It obviously wasn't done thoroughly enough.

Anyone know why the jurors gma interview didn't air? I recorded both Sunday and Monday, but never saw it. Did I miss it?

She has already filed a complaint about JSS. Next up Nurmi and Willmott, I'm sure....

Hi ZsaZsa! I remember you from the Caylee Anthony forum. Those were the days.

What complaint did she file? That's the first time I've heard that.

Has anyone heard anything about the sentencing being live-streamed? I wish someone in the media would press the issue, because I think if Arias and her team request that it not be, JSS may grant it in the absents of an interest to the contrary, and I have no doubt she will request it, as a way of scoring another 'win' against her 'haters'.

:seeya: I agree ...

First, I think it will be delayed. The scheduled date is 4/13/15 and no doubt, the defense will request a delay, and of course, it will be granted because this is Judge Sherry Delay Stephens' courtroom.

Second, the defense will request NO cameras because JA does not want to be seen in her "prison stripes." Nurmi and Wilmott will request that JA be allowed to wear "street clothes" for sentencing because it would be prejudicial for JSS to see her in prison stripes. And of course, because this is Judge Sherry I Do Not Want An Appeal Stephens' courtroom, expect JA to be in "street clothes."

Seriously ... and my opinion is based on JSS treatment of JA and the defense team.

JMO and :moo:

The way things have been going, i'm almost certain it will be held "in secret".

:seeya: I agree ...

First, I think it will be delayed. The scheduled date is 4/13/15 and no doubt, the defense will request a delay, and of course, it will be granted because this is Judge Sherry Delay Stephens' courtroom.

Second, the defense will request NO cameras because JA does not want to be seen in her "prison stripes." Nurmi and Wilmott will request that JA be allowed to wear "street clothes" for sentencing because it would be prejudicial for JSS to see her in prison stripes. And of course, because this is Judge Sherry I Do Not Want An Appeal Stephens' courtroom, expect JA to be in "street clothes."

Seriously ... and my opinion is based on JSS treatment of JA and the defense team.

JMO and :moo:
But the legal definition of prejudicial only applies during trial, there would be no legal reason for JSS to grant it on that basis. I agree though, I wouldn't be surprised if JSS does anyway. That's why I want the media people on it, as soon as possible.

Anyone know why the jurors gma interview didn't air? I recorded both Sunday and Monday, but never saw it. Did I miss it?

:seeya:

BBM: No, you did not miss it ... apparently it has not aired.

And the question is: WHY it did not air ?

Is the County really investigating what happened ?

I sure hope so !

ETA: See daisydomino post #45 below !

The way things have been going, i'm almost certain it will be held "in secret".
I think it could go either way at this point, but if no one speaks up it may default to secret, because JSS loves secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname