Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just in the JAII site. There was a long scathing article “Corruption, State Sponsored Murder & Twelve Angry Men”. At the end of the article it said they have a real special wish for Chris H

and as for you Alexanders (CLICK HERE).

When I clicked on it, it jump to another screen and immediately started to download.. I quickly cancelled before it finish downloading so I don’t know what it said. A threat?? More harassment?? Clearly they are not going to let the family alone. If anyone is brave enough to do the DL, please let me know what it says.

Please don't download from that site!!!

Seriously. not.worth.it. They track IP addresses of anyone visiting...bad enough. The site seems to have caused many a computer to crash after a look-only visit (mine did during the FCA trial). Can't imagine what nasty virus or worse they may have planted in a download-trap for the curious.

The price for the Skype thing went up to $12.95 after Jan. 1st....if I'm reading that article correctly.

Since the use of a mitigation agitator is over.....does that mean the lovely and gracious ChaCha is just another BFF to the killer, now?

B/c she's a lying, manipulative evil biotch!!!! Specifically if she's using visits, & phone calls to further game the system!!

The reason could be that a delay requested and granted initially is now found to be not needed.

Let's hope!!

I also want to say something in regard to the killers family- they created a video begging for money for 'their wrongly convicted' daughter.

Her mother, along with her twin sister (the aunt) set up an irrevocable trust to help fund said murdering daughter AND keep the money out of the hands of the victims family.

Have we ever heard the mother, father, sister, aunt, grandparent apologize to the victim or his family?

THAT is why I cannot stand her family and believe they are not victims too.

I also want to say something in regard to the killers family- they created a video begging for money for 'their wrongly convicted' daughter.

Her mother, along with her twin sister (the aunt) set up an irrevocable trust to help fund said murdering daughter AND keep the money out of the hands of the victims family.

Have we ever heard the mother, father, sister, aunt, grandparent apologize to the victim or his family?

THAT is why I cannot stand her family and believe they are not victims too.

Couldn't have said this ANY better!

:heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv:

:gthanks: Frigga!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just in the JAII site. There was a long scathing article “Corruption, State Sponsored Murder & Twelve Angry Men”. At the end of the article it said they have a real special wish for Chris H

When I clicked on it, it jump to another screen and immediately started to download.. I quickly cancelled before it finish downloading so I don’t know what it said. A threat?? More harassment?? Clearly they are not going to let the family alone. If anyone is brave enough to do the DL, please let me know what it says.

I tried to download it and it won't load. It freezes while attempting to open the file.

Whatever the file is, it is some sort of an animated .Gif

They may have taken it down, or maybe they are too stupid to know how to make it available for download.

Either way, I doubt it is worth the 20 seconds of your life that it would take to view it.

I did that too, it's actually just an animated gif that looks like it's trying to download something and says something like 'trying to give a damn' then when the download fails it says 'trying to give a damn fails' ... hardy har har NOT!! I couldn't read the whole article it was too long winded, and chock full of nuts.

B/c she's a lying, manipulative evil biotch!!!! Specifically if she's using visits, & phone calls to further game the system!!

I think it is likely that everyone in the system who has had the *pleasure* of dealing with this killer over the years is sick and tired of her face. They want her moved asap.

I thought the reason for the month delay in sentencing was also so the Alexander's could prepare a statement and also the Sheriff's Department would need to get JA's records together. How she behaves in jail hopefully will influence the judge's decision. Plus if JSS sentenced her right away she would not have the information regarding Juror 17. We don't know what is happening but if it is significant, the judge will hear about it. jmo

I'll bet cheesy poofs, Ramen noodles and beef jerky that the sentencing date doesn't get moved up. If anything it will get pushed out.

I can just hear Nurmi and Jenny now- scheduling conflict for them and for the killers family.

moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm missing something apparently. Where is the info that these video calls are not being recorded? This software enables both live monitoring and recording, and it was my impression that they kicked those 10 out based on reviewing recorded sessions. One question I had was why some of these people were approved for chat - obviously they need to do a better job on approvals. But then there's probably some secret forum on that JA website instructing people on ways to defeat security and getting accepted.

Great question! Anybody here willing to take one for the team and apply for the oh-so-dubious privilege of a Jodichat? All in the name of research, of course. Personally, I don't have enough acting ability to pretend to be a fan or "friend" as she calls them (twitter 8 hrs ago) "she doesn't have fans, she has friends"

blech.

She should never have received that 30 days, She should have been sentenced immediately, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure what she needed 30 days for.

OH, I agree! Slam that gavel down immediately do not pass go! Unfortunately, she had the "right" to delay sentencing up to 60 days IIRC. :/

From Cathy:
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 3m3 minutes ago

"@troyhaydenfox10: Court is working to move up #JodiArias sentencing to later this month, according to multiple sources."

Great question! Anybody here willing to take one for the team and apply for the oh-so-dubious privilege of a Jodichat? All in the name of research, of course. Personally, I don't have enough acting ability to pretend to be a fan or "friend" as she calls them (twitter 8 hrs ago) "she doesn't have fans, she has friends"

blech.

You know what .. it would be fun to call in for a Jodi chat, act all worshippy for about 30 seconds or long enough for her to relax and get all cosy, then unleash a tirade on her, filmed of course for the enjoyment of those in the twitterverse :)

I would not be surprised if she has similar access in Perryville eventually, only because I know that the number one issue in prison is boredom, and guards have an easier time with prisoners who are occupied and happy, so in the interests of crowd control they may have things like this or may have in the future .. unsure, but if she moves down to the less secure sections as her time goes on she may be able to have access like this again.

I haven't been keeping up daily since the trial ended, but I feel like I have entered some sort of bizarro-world. She was able to video chat for 9 hours on Saturday? I am appalled. As a wife, mom, homeowner, regular person I cannot remember the last time I had 9 hours to do whatever I wanted. I hope her days of easy breezy living end quickly. I am thrilled to see her sentencing date may be moved up.

Arias has nothing but time. She'll never be a wife, mom, homeowner or regular person. Just a disordered convicted killer living in a 6 x 8 concrete box, maybe allowed out for some rec time in a cage.

That bothered me too. I could have sworn the whole purpose of any delay was if the defendent wanted time to prepare some kind of statement to present to the judge before sentencing. Since the defendent waived her right to present that, there is no reason for any delay. It was another bad decision by JSS imo.

More favoritism granted to the defense because JSS is "afraid of appeals", so lets just give this defendent every thing under the sun and X-mis presents too.

I may be wrong, but if I recall correctly what happened, it was done out of order.
The judge first talked to the defendent's side about the date and finalized the date and then the judge started to talk to them about whether they wanted to prepare a statement. Then Jodi got up and waived that herself.
Then, there was 1 last discussion about the date again, but it was all based on the 1st date that JSS already established.

She should have sentenced her immediately after Jodi got up and waived her right to prepare/give a statement.

I may have the timing wrong on how it went down but that is how i recall it.

The whole thing seemed weird to me regarding how it went down. And I don't remember Nurmi saying anything about why the delay was needed - he asked and JSS granted it. But I was kind of in shock about the mistrial and all that so maybe I just didn't hear his reason.

You know what .. it would be fun to call in for a Jodi chat, act all worshippy for about 30 seconds or long enough for her to relax and get all cosy, then unleash a tirade on her, filmed of course for the enjoyment of those in the twitterverse :)

Any attention the killer gets is considered good attention. Doesn't matter if people are nice or cruel. Any attention = something interesting. The worst thing anyone can do to her is to completely ignore her forever. Total and complete shunning.

That's why all these various ideas to send her postcards of places she'll never visit, or Starbucks drinks she'll never order again... it's all attention. Arias keeps people thinking about her and they can't seem to help themselves and she knows it. That's a form of power to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member