Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she really did remember him or something was going on with her given the very obvious hesitation and rather weak sounding response--Just wish so much I were able to see her non-verbals for verification.

Of course she did. If she married him the day before he was sentenced then we can all bet she was in the courtroom the day he was sentenced and saw Juan then. And Juan is the type of person that is hard to forget. Plus I don't think anyone would ever forget who sent their husband to prison or jail.

IMO..........she knew all along he was the one that sent her new hubby (back then) to jail.

She of course will say she did not know. Uggggh which will be another lie, imo.

IMO

At this point can we believe ANYTHING coming from that camp??? Who knows if this "trust fund" actually exists?? He aunt probably has all the money hidden under her mattress!!

Under the seat of grandpas truck like the Helio

Of course she did. If she married him the day before he was sentenced then we can all bet she was in the courtroom the day he was sentenced and saw Juan then. And Juan is the type of person that is hard to forget. Plus I don't think anyone would ever forget who sent their husband to prison or jail.

IMO..........she knew all along he was the one that sent her new hubby (back then) to jail.

IMO

Notice how she laughed when asked if she held anything against LE....then she quickly changed the subject and added "He was an idiot"....implying her husband was an idiot....but....

I wonder if the interviewer tonight even knows she married him the day before he was sentenced?

Maybe someone needs to call and have a chat with someone at that station right now before the interview... They need to know ALL the facts!!

Can you imagine what a great interview that would be if the interviewer knew all the facts and was able to ask her about the TRUTH??!!

Hope I do this right this time. lol! She was amazing and can't wait for her testimony to be shown for all of you.
Dr. Demarte sure seems like one smart young woman.

Or...I married him the day before he went to prison

...........and part of the plea deal he made with the Prosecutor, JM, was that he reside at my home.

:facepalm:

IMO

I agree OBE, but I'm looking for solid proof that will be difficult to dispute or wiggle out of with a simple turn of phrase. Honestly, I want any and all persons who engaged in any misconduct related to this trial/retrial held legally accountable for their actions--I mean anyone, from MDLR to this Juror, guilty of misconduct.

So she won't have commissary money?

IIRC, she will only get to keep approximately 50% of her earnings. If she works at $.10 per hour, that means she'll net approximately $.05. It'll take her all day to buy a soda, 2000 hours to earn what she has been spending in a week at Estrella. That's almost a whole year...... That's if she earns the privilege of working.....

You got your message across just fine :D

Yeah, I'm not crazy that someone is copying/pasting what we post, but it's not a private website or private group so I take the bad with the good.

Anybody viewing these pages has the ability to copy and paste to somewhere else - just like some bring Twitter SSs here.

No one has to be a member at any site to COPY something, just a member at the site where the pasting is done.

It's possible a WS member is doing it, but who knows. Meh, nobody knows who I am and I certainly don't know anyone named Wisteria (goooood scent!) in the real world.

Not sure what there is anybody can do about that holdout juror unless you know some concrete evidence or something that authorities can follow up on. I'd bet they've been investigating her for at least a few days if not longer.

Copyright rules are very strict. Twitter is from a phone. There is nothing regarding copying information off a phone. However Websleuth's has a copyright policy in place so copy and pasting to twitter is a violation. See the rules below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65797-Copyright-Notice

All materials contained on this web site not otherwise subject to copyright of other parties are subject to the ownership rights of Websleuths.com. Websleuths.com authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your own personal, non-commercial, use while visiting the site. You agree that any copy made must include Websleuths.com’s copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this web site.

So if you are exchanging tweets with someone you might remind them of the copyright here at Websleuths.

IIRC, she will only get to keep approximately 50% of her earnings. If she works at $.10 per hour, that means she'll net approximately $.05. It'll take her all day to buy a soda, 2000 hours to earn what she has been spending in a week at Estrella. That's almost a whole year...... That's if she earns the privilege of working.....

Ok...but her family and "fans" can send money to her account. She uses that to buy favors, protection etc

You got your message across just fine :D

Yeah, I'm not crazy that someone is copying/pasting what we post, but it's not a private website or private group so I take the bad with the good.

Anybody viewing these pages has the ability to copy and paste to somewhere else - just like some bring Twitter SSs here.

No one has to be a member at any site to COPY something, just a member at the site where the pasting is done.

It's possible a WS member is doing it, but who knows. Meh, nobody knows who I am and I certainly don't know anyone named Wisteria (goooood scent!) in the real world.

Not sure what there is anybody can do about that holdout juror unless you know some concrete evidence or something that authorities can follow up on. I'd bet they've been investigating her for at least a few days if not longer.

I have had this happen to me numerous times over the years. I don't know if the law has changed but back then I was told by the Moderators that all of our posts are copyrighted and cant be copied and pasted by someone else to another site without our permission.

Several times when it was happening, I didn't even know it was being done, and found out from other posters who PMd me to let me know where it was located. On each of the sites I contacted the Administrator and they were removed immediately.

I have also had my moniker name used by others pretending I was the one posting garbage when it wasn't so. Some of the sites I had never even heard of much less posted on them.

It is quite frustrating and should be illegal.

IMO

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 25m 25 minutes ago
#JodiArias #Juror17 had lawyer w/ her AT the AZcentral12 interview to be broadcast today and tomorrow; recognition she could be in deep doo?

Jeffrey Evan Gold
‏@jeffgoldesq
"@brahmresnik: ... #Juror17 was not paid to do interview nor did she ask for any money."

Maybe someone needs to call and have a chat with someone at that station right now before the interview... They need to know ALL the facts!!

Can you imagine what a great interview that would be if the interviewer knew all the facts and was able to ask her about the TRUTH??!!

Send your links and questions to the interviewer by Twitter. He's @brahmresnik

Notice how she laughed when asked if she held anything against LE....then she quickly changed the subject and added "He was an idiot"....implying her husband was an idiot....but....

Common deflection tactic but may or may not have an underlying motive...also noted that she supplies much more information than was asked of her, which would have been, among a few other things, a red flag for me personally.

Is that Perryville currently? I thought Perryville was 2 stories? Or are we maybe looking at just one pod of 5-6, and the perimeter with the barbed wire is almost off the edge of the photo?

PVL2.jpg

The pods are the triangle shaped structures........see my post back a few pages.

Juan at sidebar trying to get rid of 138 for cause because she cried .. am I hearing this right?

AND at 28:00 when JSS calls the numbers of jurors that will be on jury number 138 is NOT called!! SO how did she get on??

Copyright rules are very strict. Twitter is from a phone. There is nothing regarding copying information off a phone. However Websleuth's has a copyright policy in place so copy and pasting to twitter is a violation. See the rules below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65797-Copyright-Notice

All materials contained on this web site not otherwise subject to copyright of other parties are subject to the ownership rights of Websleuths.com. Websleuths.com authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your own personal, non-commercial, use while visiting the site. You agree that any copy made must include Websleuths.com’s copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this web site.

So if you are exchanging tweets with someone you might remind them of the copyright here at Websleuths.

I think that maybe the tweets from today are screenshots taken by someone who is not a WS member...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane