Disgraced investor Jacob Wohl under fire for filing false death threats and false police reports

We want to know too. He committed a crime why isnt he being dragged?

I remember when Jussie wasnt charged with a crime there was full on internet mobs with metaphoric tiki torches screeching that he SHOULD be arrested way before he was charged. I think 40+ threads of it.

Why not here? hmm
I don't see it useful to compare other peoples crimes as pertinent to the topic of this thread. jmo

Since I wrote over 1/3 of the posts on the earlier Jacob Wohl/Jack Burkman Mueller-accuser thread FBI to examine claims that women were offered money to say Mueller behaved inappropriately, I'm sad no one tagged me to join the conversation here :( Not really though, I'm not chatty, and I was trying hard not to make 4 times the posts I did.

I think the questions of "If Wohl filed a false police report, then why hasn't he been charged yet?" and "If Wohl filed a false police report, then why isn't it covered in the media as broadly as similar cases?" are highly germaine to this thread and to crime reporting in general. There are thousands, probably millions, of cases of abduction, murder, and missing persons that are never reported in the news even though the details are more ghastly, perpetrators are more dangerous, and the chance for the public to help are greater than some others that do make it to print. That's something that drew me to Websleuths in the first place... because passionate members are connected directly to cases that need fresh eyes.

I'm certainly surprised at the relative radio-silence from those directly taken in by Wohl. His investment practices are alleged to have negatively impacted real people, possibly including students and teachers or coaches at his highschool, yet I have found no quotes from these investors in news sources online. Is it a case of The Emperor Wears No Clothes and those who were duped by Wohl feel too ashamed to admit their ignorance and naive hope that he would walk the talk? Or are his social position and ready-at-hand criminal lawyer father enough to dissuade (by nature and without effort) those who don't like to make waves toward silence?

It is my understanding that Websleuths discourages open speculation, especially when there is not a charged crime. How do we find out why Wohl hasn't already been charged regarding Mueller or the alleged false police report in Minneapolis? Also, why haven't those whose likenesses are used in Wohl's fake online profiles, including an alleged "random Minneapolis real-estate agent," whose photo was used in the fake profile making the alleged false death-threat, Jacob Wohl, anti-Muslim crusader, may have faked his own death threats in Minneapolis | City Pages bring charges against Wohl for identity theft or fraud?

Perhaps it is one of these small potatoes that will actually start the slow grinding of real justice in this case.

This article has several deeper background links on Wohl's earlier investment dealings and his hopefully shuttered Surefire Intelligence Agency:
Jacob Wohl, 20, is a conspiracy theorist with ties to the Mueller plot
Nov. 1, 2018, 7:40 AM PDT By Brandy Zadrozny; NBC News

Last edited:
And don't even get started on Jacob Wohl v Michael Avenatti

Michael Avenatti calls Jacob Wohl a “complete fraud” who should be incarcerated
MICHAEL AVENATTI: JACOB WOHL A ‘COMPLETE FRAUD,’ SHOULD BE INCARCERATED FOR DOMESTIC ASSAULT, MUELLER ALLEGATIONS
BY JENNI FINK ON 11/23/18 AT 10:11 AM EST

I encountered one of Wohl's fake profiles on Twitter. I didn't screenshot it, document it, and report it. It was months ago and terribly obvious, given it's tweet history and fake darkened profile photo matching a Surefire Intelligence "operative." At the time I didn't believe Twitter was interested in enforcing its Terms of Service given the rampant false-information Wohl was regularly tweeting from his verified profile that was allowed to stand. Perhaps I'll look and see if it is still active. It may not have been caught in the sweep.

Check out Bellingcat to learn more about how some of Wohl's fake Surefire Intelligence profiles were detected.
The Unintelligent Design of SureFire Intelligence - bellingcat
October 30, 2018 By Aric Toler

Last edited:
Since I wrote over 1/3 of the posts on the earlier Jacob Wohl/Jack Burkman Mueller-accuser thread FBI to examine claims that women were offered money to say Mueller behaved inappropriately, I'm sad no one tagged me to join the conversation here :( Not really though, I'm not chatty, and I was trying hard not to make 4 times the posts I did.

I think the questions of "If Wohl filed a false police report, then why hasn't he been charged yet?" and "If Wohl filed a false police report, then why isn't it covered in the media as broadly as similar cases?" are highly germaine to this thread and to crime reporting in general. There are thousands, probably millions, of cases of abduction, murder, and missing persons that are never reported in the news even though the details are more ghastly, perpetrators are more dangerous, and the chance for the public to help are greater than some others that do make it to print. That's something that drew me to Websleuths in the first place... because passionate members are connected directly to cases that need fresh eyes.

I'm certainly surprised at the relative radio-silence from those directly taken in by Wohl. His investment practices are alleged to have negatively impacted real people, possibly including students and teachers or coaches at his highschool, yet I have found no quotes from these investors in news sources online. Is it a case of The Emperor Wears No Clothes and those who were duped by Wohl feel too ashamed to admit their ignorance and naive hope that he would walk the talk? Or are his social position and ready-at-hand criminal lawyer father enough to dissuade (by nature and without effort) those who don't like to make waves toward silence?

It is my understanding that Websleuths discourages open speculation, especially when there is not a charged crime. How do we find out why Wohl hasn't already been charged regarding Mueller or the false police report in Minneapolis? Also, why haven't those whose likenesses are used in Wohl's fake online profiles, including an alleged "random Minneapolis real-estate agent," whose photo was used in the fake profile making the alleged false death-threat, Jacob Wohl, anti-Muslim crusader, may have faked his own death threats in Minneapolis | City Pages bring charges against Wohl for identity theft or fraud?

Perhaps it is one of these small potatoes that will actually start the slow grinding of real justice in this case.

This article has several deeper background links on Wohl's earlier investment dealings and his hopefully shuttered Surefire Intelligence Agency:

Thank you. Excellent info and questions.

I had actually never heard of this guy before I saw this thread this morning. If he did this, then I think he should be facing more ridicule and possible criminal charges. Apparently the Minneapolis PD closed this case pretty quick. Not sure why. This guy seems like a total idiot and loser to me. But, with the Christchurch shootings, Boeing 737s falling out of the sky, etc media just has other priorities right now. I think sometimes the timing of when a story emerges has a lot to do with how much attention it receives.

I have seen it reported in online outlets, but not yet MSM, that the Minnesota real estate agent pictured falsely in Wohl's alleged fake twitter profile for Drake Holmes has retained an attorney. I can not yet link a source, so please delete as needed. I'm not sure of the protocol in this case.

Last edited:

It is my understanding that Websleuths discourages open speculation, especially when there is not a charged crime. How do we find out why Wohl hasn't already been charged regarding Mueller or the alleged false police report in Minneapolis? Also, why haven't those whose likenesses are used in Wohl's fake online profiles, including an alleged "random Minneapolis real-estate agent," whose photo was used in the fake profile making the alleged false death-threat, Jacob Wohl, anti-Muslim crusader, may have faked his own death threats in Minneapolis | City Pages bring charges against Wohl for identity theft or fraud?

I tried to tell my story about how my spouse bought into Jacob Wohl's story.. My post. cannot find it anymore.

I've had somewhat "personal" posts be deleted here before...while it can feel invalidating, I think it might be about staying on-topic and protecting personal info on a publicly visible forum. But it was a touching story and I hope you are well, Sulasmith.

So why the pages and pages on Jussie?

This guy even made fake Mueller claims or at least tried to
Jussie Smollett's claims were completely unbelievable from the get go, yet LE could not acknowledge publicly what most people could plainly see until the brothers returned to the country. It just took so much time for the truth to be revealed that it led to undue intrigue IMO. Wohl is known to be a bad actor whereas Smollett put himself out as some sort of social justice warrior.

Jussie Smollett's claims were completely unbelievable from the get go, yet LE could not acknowledge publicly what most people could plainly see until the brothers returned to the country. It just took so much time for the truth to be revealed that it led to undue intrigue IMO. Wohl is known to be a bad actor whereas Smollett put himself out as some sort of social justice warrior.

but isnt a conspiracy theorist xenophobe the equivalent of a "Social Justice Warrior" for the other side of the spectrum? I mean a SJW's intention is to create a better place for everyone and equality across the board, you know that sides whole platform and people like Wohl want to do the opposite like the other side's platform.

Wohl has claimed that Minnesota was a no-go zone with Sharia law in place, where he needed to travel in an armored car with bulletproof vests. That seems 100x more unbelievable than what Jussie claimed.

but isnt a conspiracy theorist xenophobe the equivalent of a "Social Justice Warrior" for the other side of the spectrum? I mean a SJW's intention is to create a better place for everyone and equality across the board, you know that sides whole platform and people like Wohl want to do the opposite like the other side's platform.

Wohl has claimed that Minnesota was a no-go zone with Sharia law in place, where he needed to travel in an armored car with bulletproof vests. That seems 100x more unbelievable than what Jussie claimed.
Yeah I agree. I think Jussie has some emotional or some such issues which led him to commit a hoax for the sympathy and adulation, as well as the pay boost. He's the kind of person who, at times, has done a lot of good perhaps quite genuinely, even though a part of that was probably for the attention it brought to him. He's a sad case. On the other hand, Wohl is just a selfish conspiracy theorist who has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. None. He's only ever sought to cheat and harm others. He's a complete scum and I hope he receives the punishment due him. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back