Dismemberment - when and where? **WARNING** Graphic discussion included

I just did a google map satellite scan of the area (I used "Clinton Street and Diebold Road, Fort Wayne IN", if anyone else wants to look) and here's the thing. From what I can see all of these trailers are REALLY close together. If you use the length of cars in the parking lots as a gauge, these places look like they only have, maybe, 6 -10 feet between them. There are a few where there are empty lots between the trailers, but mostly they are so close that it seems impossible that he could have bashed anything outside without a huge risk of being heard or seen.

Either he is lying about what happened, or there are many more people involved in this. Or both.

Chances are there would be only one bathroom in a trailer that old. I don't know how he could have dismembered Aliahna with no chance of either of the sisters needing to use the bathroom at some point (unless they were drugged of course).
It would have been much easier for him to do it in the woods.

Also, I have problems believing he used a brick to kill her. Someone with his strength could easily have strangled or suffocated Aliahna, she was only 41 lbs. If she was on the front "steps", it wouldn't have taken much effort to drag her back inside.

JMO

I haven't read the previous responses, but sadly, it seems fairly easy to me.

I don't think he hit her over the head on the front steps. Those trailers were probably less than 10 ft apart, for her to beat her on the steps doesn't seem plausible to me at all. Plus, the steps were on the back of the trailer and were left after the trailer was moved. The front had the wheelchair ramp.

I think what happened is that he was likely molesting her and went too far, possibly smothered her. Panicked and put her in a trash bag and in the freezer (wed night/thurs morning). I'm guessing he was with her in a bedroom and the other girls were either in another bedroom or sleeping in the living room. Girls prob never saw a thing. They go about their day on Thursday. Possibly MP told the sisters that Ali went with the mom. Thursday night after the girls are asleep, MP dismembers the body, presumably in the bathroom maybe with a fan on or the shower running to mask any possible noise. If the girls were to awake, he would just say he was showering. I think he probably wiped up everything with towels and that was the extra laundry on Friday. The dismemberment lasted most of the night which is why he was up all night. Girls are still sleeping, MP gets head, hands, feet in freezer and then leaves for convenience store. Dumps remains in dumpster buys a cigar, heads home, smokes it and then sleeps on the couch. I think it could have easily been done while the other girls were sleeping, with everything concealed in garbage bags.

As much as I hate agreeing with you, I think that's very likely how it happened.

I haven't read the previous responses, but sadly, it seems fairly easy to me.

I don't think he hit her over the head on the front steps. Those trailers were probably less than 10 ft apart, for her to beat her on the steps doesn't seem plausible to me at all. Plus, the steps were on the back of the trailer and were left after the trailer was moved. The front had the wheelchair ramp.

I think what happened is that he was likely molesting her and went too far, possibly smothered her. Panicked and put her in a trash bag and in the freezer (wed night/thurs morning). I'm guessing he was with her in a bedroom and the other girls were either in another bedroom or sleeping in the living room. Girls prob never saw a thing. They go about their day on Thursday. Possibly MP told the sisters that Ali went with the mom. Thursday night after the girls are asleep, MP dismembers the body, presumably in the bathroom maybe with a fan on or the shower running to mask any possible noise. If the girls were to awake, he would just say he was showering. I think he probably wiped up everything with towels and that was the extra laundry on Friday. The dismemberment lasted most of the night which is why he was up all night. Girls are still sleeping, MP gets head, hands, feet in freezer and then leaves for convenience store. Dumps remains in dumpster buys a cigar, heads home, smokes it and then sleeps on the couch. I think it could have easily been done while the other girls were sleeping, with everything concealed in garbage bags.

Just read your post here after I posted mine and yours sounds plausable to me.

I also think he was intending to get rid of her head, hands, and feet. Possibly tarah called that morning and he was able to hold her off. Possibly he didn't expect her to call again that evening when they "realized she was missing". I think maybe she called to say goodnight since she hadn't talked to Ali that day and MP had to fess up that she wasn't there. Cops were then called. I think he planned on getting rid of her remaining pieces Friday night while the girls were sleeping.

Since they found the head, if he really hit her on the head with a brick, the autopsy will show injuries to the skull and/or brain.

Since they found the head, if he really hit her on the head with a brick, the autopsy will show injuries to the skull and/or brain.

Has there been any informaton released? e.g. cause of death. Has he even been formally charged yet? tia

Has there been any informaton released? e.g. cause of death. Has he even been formally charged yet? tia

Yes, he had been charged last Friday. But the cause of death has not been released.

Where were the other little girls when mp did whatever he did to Ali?
Where were the sisters when Ali was killed?
Where were they when Ali was dismembered? :(
imoo

Has anyone found it mentioned that all empty trailers were checked by LE?
15 or so RSO and 12 empty trailers sounds more than a little dangerous imoo.

Maybe he knocked them out with Benadryl for about 12 hours.

One can only hope that those 2 innocent little girls were spared any knowledge of what happened in that trailer.

Respectfully, I see people say this sort of thing often on this forum, as if knocking someone out with a drug is a simple process. I am sure SOME people know how to do this, what to use and how much, but I am not one of them and I doubt this clown is either.

(Graphic content follows)

I suspect that the body was nowhere near frozen, and further I think it is entirely possible the little ones were forced to watch the dismemberment. What better way to ensure they cannot tell.

If I were to speculate, just off the top if my head, I would guess he clocked her with a brick as she tried to leave, then he carried her back inside and finished the job in the bathroom tub (assuming they have one). I suspect that any freezing or refridgerating was done after he was finished playing with her and she was hacked into pieces.

*Warning* - Graphic content follows.

Another puzzler for me: why did he keep the head, hands and feet? Anyone, especially a convicted felon, knows that a body can be identified with DNA. If the body parts he discarded in the dumpster had been found, LE could have determined relatively quickly that it was Aliahna. They certainly wouldn't have needed dental records or finger/foot prints to determine that these were the partial remains of the missing 9 year old girl. Why would he risk keeping those particular body parts at his residence rather than tossing them in the dumpster too (or anywhere else) if his reason for dismembering her was to avoid detection? It makes no sense, even if Plumadore is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

The head, hands, and feet are easily identifiable visually to anyone. unmistakable actually. The rest is just meat and guts and what not, and more difficult to visually identify as human.

I wonder if he was surprised that Ali's mom expected to talk to or see Ali on Friday night. Maybe neither parent had communicated with the girls during their stay and he figured he had more time to deal with the remaining parts because no one would notice Ali was gone, or he felt he could just feed them some line of crap to buy more time. Or, even more disturbing, maybe Plumadore wanted to keep (and possibly hide) those parts of Aliahana. Perhaps he had no intention of dumping them. IDK.

I think this sounds correct to me. He was not ready for this. All he needed was another day or two and this girl would be just another missing victim. The police would obviously know he had done it, but proving it in court without a body is tough.

The head, hands, and feet are easily identifiable visually to anyone. unmistakable actually. The rest is just meat and guts and what not, and more difficult to visually identify as human.

Yes, that's true. That's what makes me wonder why he would keep the readily identifiable parts in his own home. If he'd dumped everything and Ali was later found, he could just blame an abductor. Stick with his story. But, if those parts where found in his possession, no blaming it on anyone else. Gramps is dead and it certainly couldn't have been the siblings who did it. Big risk keeping those at the home. But, he is probably cocky and was sure he could keep everyone from suspecting Ali was dead and was certain that he could convince them she ran off or got abducted. Seemed to work like magic with her own family. Perhaps he thought there would be more risk of getting caught in the dumping process than keeping them; his cleverness would surely keep him from being suspected until he could figure out the next move.

Maybe he'll tell the full story soon? Doubtful, but hopeful...

This is not something I enjoy saying, but with the parts he saved in the freezer being the most critical "identifiers" of a body, it's possible that he wrapped them in towels, put them in bags, and poured bleach or muriatic acid in. He may have been counting on no flesh left that "looked" like Ali and would have been less risky to dispose of in similar fashion as the other bags. :(

This is just speculation, of course. I teeter between thinking he's too impulsive and not smart enough to think of elementary things to wondering if there was complicity and much premeditation.

This is not something I enjoy saying, but with the parts he saved in the freezer being the most critical "identifiers" of a body, it's possible that he wrapped them in towels, put them in bags, and poured bleach or muriatic acid in. He may have been counting on no flesh left that "looked" like Ali and would have been less risky to dispose of in similar fashion as the other bags. :(

This is just speculation, of course. I teeter between thinking he's too impulsive and not smart enough to think of elementary things to wondering if there was complicity and much premeditation.
--------------

I questioned the use of bleach in another thread. That laundry room is bothering me. Where was it?

I know I read somewhere that bleach can destroy DNA. Am I correct in that?

Yes, that's true. That's what makes me wonder why he would keep the readily identifiable parts in his own home. If he'd dumped everything and Ali was later found, he could just blame an abductor. Stick with his story. But, if those parts where found in his possession, no blaming it on anyone else. Gramps is dead and it certainly couldn't have been the siblings who did it. Big risk keeping those at the home. But, he is probably cocky and was sure he could keep everyone from suspecting Ali was dead and was certain that he could convince them she ran off or got abducted. Seemed to work like magic with her own family. Perhaps he thought there would be more risk of getting caught in the dumping process than keeping them; his cleverness would surely keep him from being suspected until he could figure out the next move.

Maybe he'll tell the full story soon? Doubtful, but hopeful...

I'm probably wrong but I think he kept those particular body parts in his freezer because he didn't believe there was a snowballs chance in ----- that anyone would need to look in his freezer.

He thought his 'story' would stick with LE.

imoo

If his version of the story is accurate, then where is the brick?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back