Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

By the way, I met Mandy from TES, LP in all black and looking extremely uncomfortable from the heat, that little channel 2 news guy "little man" I think we called him, Rob D. was with LP, and of course, I met Tim Miller, he hugged me twice - he is even more amazing in person. He looks you in the eyes but he is actually looking into your soul - best way to describe it. You feel the love from him for everyone and you feel your insides just melt. Don't know how to explain it - it isn't you know, attraction. Just some kind of soul to soul understanding, caring, feeling?? Oh yeah, can't forget that he-man we all love YURI, YURI woooo hoooo...heard that the Kesse's were around too but didn't see them.

Cocoamom, was Yuri there?

I was really hoping (but not banking on it) that GA or LA would dig deep into their hearts and find a place to suck it up a bit and help with the search. I am disappointed, but not surprised, that they didn't help at all with the search today.

I was really hoping (but not banking on it) that GA or LA would dig deep into their hearts and find a place to suck it up a bit and help with the search. I am disappointed, but not surprised, that they didn't help at all with the search today.
Don't know it as being fact, but I thought I read that Tim preferred that family not be there.

I saw Yuri at the command center before I went out on the first search, he was walking with a cane and looked great!
lisalei - Good for you for your efforts today. Thank you along with everyone else who could and did search! :)

OMG. I feel so deflated and tired and sad today. Got the wind knocked out of me watching and waiting.

Oh no, Pink. We need your energy and agile grace. I was admiring you earlier today when you let the posters in one thread know February 2008 KC events were needed in another thread.

Hang in there. We're going to see this through.

YEAH BABY! He was there!! I saw him behind the ropes but I yelled and showed him the back of my shirt and he did a thumbs up and a grin...!!
You're my kind of groupie...I mean gal!

PS- did ya see my other post clarifying what group I was talking about?

You're my kind of groupie...I mean gal!

PS- did ya see my other post clarifying what group I was talking about?
Yeah, I saw it. I saw their group early this AM and they were supposed to be on our bus but weren't. I didn't understand what you mean about attacked though so I figure I just missed it...:waitasec:

NEVER will this child be brought home alive since she was in the trunk of Casey's car DECEASED. No miracle is going to change that one and no defense attorney is going to make anyone actually believe it anymore. I think it is time for the defense to give it up when they file such things as they have which shows she is dead. George says he knows. Everyone knows it is the truth now. This game the defense has been playing will soon be over and Caylee will be given a proper burial which she deserved instead of being dumped like garbage.

Caylee WILL be found. Godspeed, TES and searchers!!

:clap::clap::clap: Tes will find this person.

Hi Lisalei321!!! Nice meeting you today!!

You too! You must have a shorter drive home that I did, and I had to laugh when I got home, DH had ordered Pizza for dinner.

Thanks to everyone who kept the Pizza, food and water coming! I'll be back to search on my next day off if we are still searching!

So, did the 5000 searchers show up as was predicted?

That all too unreliable media was reporting that it was a disappointing turnout of around 1,500 but I asked the guy with the microphone (Craig I think?) at about 2PM how many and he said the first final rough count was just shy of 3,000 - sounds darned good to me!!

Found this at another site--thought you might be interested!

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

http://.net/index.php?topic=4010.1620

You know....it's probably true......Caylee has been moved 9 times......meaning her body has been moved 9 times. Maybe George tells those HALF-TRUTHS TOO LIKE CASEY!

I saw Yuri at the command center before I went out on the first search, he was walking with a cane and looked great!

ALL of ya'll, thank you for all you are doing to bring Caylee home! :blowkiss:

Me too! It's a friggin joke, she is coming here to fight with people and it's getting old ! Why is nothing is being done about it. When I fight with people this much, I get banned and I deserve to, so does she about now!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Trust me, you are so not alone in that thought. Many are asking the same darn thing.:)

A poster and her husband from another forum participated in the ground search today.

They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony, she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee.

George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his PI would be getting in touch with her. However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

Not trying to be negative here, but - this doesn't sound like something GA would say, esp. to a complete stranger.

I'm just skeptical of this report, as well as the one about students studying to be investigators who decided the bones were dog bones and therefore LE wasn't called in since THEY (students?!?) made the call while in the field and not in a lab. You can tell a dog skeleton from a human one, but not individual bones found scattered. They could be mingled together, for example.

The more folks who are involved in this investigation, the more rumors are going to abound. :twocents:

That all too unreliable media was reporting that it was a disappointing turnout of around 1,500 but I asked the guy with the microphone (Craig I think?) at about 2PM how many and he said the first final rough count was just shy of 3,000 - sounds darned good to me!!

Wow! 3,000. That's outstanding. There will probably be more than 3,000 tomorrow. If I remember correctly from the first search, there were more people on the second day.

Wow, then the number didn't climb much from this morning or early afternoon when I heard that the count was only at 1100.

How disappointing, huh?

3,000 people sounds mighty good to me. I don't find it disapointing in the least!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back