Dna

Jayelles said:
I understand they did test unused panties and found traces of DNA.
source?

my source they didn't find the foreign dna outside the blood is 48 hours and the lack of response from the bpd and bda.

what is your source?

My Take said:
source?

my source they didn't find the foreign dna outside the blood is 48 hours and the lack of response from the bpd and bda.

what is your source?
My pleasure:-

In exploring that theory, investigators obtained unopened "control" samples of identical underwear manufactured at the same plant in Southeast Asia, tested them - and found human DNA in some of those new, unused panties.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com
/drmn/ramsey/article/0,1299,DRMN_1296_1554639,00.html

My Take said:
they don't cough or sneeze under both fingernails and *ONLY* onto two blood drops and NOWHERE else.
ALL your information about the DNA is WRONG.
-There was no "both fingernails". The same clipper was used to cut ALL the fingernails.
-The DNA was NOT only in "two drops of blood"--you don't know what, or how much, of the pantie material was tested.
-Where do you get the idea that DNA-X matched anything? Beckner refused to discuss specifics of DNA-X.

If you're using that 48-Hours show for your facts, you need to go do some homework on this case. 48-Hours was a joke of wrong information. People who have followed this case for years know that and Bennett and Keenan confirmed it.

jayelles,

that isn't even relevant to what was asked.

what evidence do you have that the foreign dna found mixed with both jbr blood drops, under her nails and possibly found a few feet from her body was found in the same underwear outside of jbr's blood?

that is what is relevant and it is what was asked.

aRnd2it said:
ALL your information about the DNA is WRONG.
-There was no "both fingernails". The same clipper was used to cut ALL the fingernails.
-The DNA was NOT only in "two drops of blood"--you don't know what, or how much, of the pantie material was tested.
-Where do you get the idea that DNA-X matched anything? Beckner refused to discuss specifics of DNA-X.

If you're using that 48-Hours show for your facts, you need to go do some homework on this case. 48-Hours was a joke of wrong information. People who have followed this case for years know that and Bennett and Keenan confirmed it.
i never said both fingernals. i said both hands. go back and reread.

were those clipper used to cut through the panties and remove the blood?

after all, dna that matches 9 markers was foudn there, too.

not to mention dnax was alledged to have been a match, too.

were the clippers dropped at the crime scene, too?

the idea clippers contaminated the crime scene floor, the fingernails and the blood in the panties (and only the blood in the panties) is absurd.

bennett confirmed that the the full dna profile that has now been recovered doesn't automatically exclude the ramseys as the ramseys would like folks to believe.

i'm interested in his explanation for the evidence. at least he knows theres no case against the ramseys.

i never said both fingernals. i said both hands. go back and reread.
I think you said "BOTH FINGERNAILS" LOL

My Take said:
they don't cough or sneeze under both fingernails and *ONLY* onto two blood drops and NOWHERE else.

in addition, a cough in the coroner's lab *will not* leave dnax a few feet from where jbr's body was placed.

wouldn't you agree, assuming this is true, that a coronoer cough or sneeze as the source of this foreign dan is unreasonable? scratch that - utterly impossible?

My Take said:
not to mention dnax was alledged to have been a match, too.

bennett confirmed that the the full dna profile that has now been recovered doesn't automatically exclude the ramseys as the ramseys would like folks to believe.
Where do you get this DNA-X information and your confirmation from Bennett? Nobody who follows this case hase ever heard your outlandish claims before.

Half of the markers, Jayelles would be like this, "the guys name was jaye, but we don't know if it was Jayelles, not enough letters to clue us in.

When I posted the question, I knew the answer, I only wanted to check to see if science had one up on my prior information. Saliva contains epithelial cells ,sloughed off from the buccal mucosa, saliva may contain much more debris including items eaten , viral particles present in your body, and possibly some blood cells. Saliva on it's own does not, in the pure sense contain dna. You will find these cells within it, but it does not on it's own contain dna. However, it does degrade dna, and there are collection processes in place to insure a suitable specimen makes it intact to the lab.

When foreign dna is found in the panties and under the nails of a murdered child, and people want to dismiss it as having nothing to do with the murder, I can only shake my head.

aRnd2it said:
Where do you get this DNA-X information and your confirmation from Bennett? Nobody who follows this case hase ever heard your outlandish claims before.

Dnax was mentioned in a deposition, wish I could remember which one, but it was a cop, maybe Beckner. I do believe most have read this before today, Arnd2it.

From Daily Camera.........Kelley, who was in Boulder to take a law course at CU, said the only physical contact he had with the woman was a consensual kiss earlier in the evening. So how did his DNA get on her breast? He said her dress slipped off during the kiss.

On the stand, Kelley admitted that he tried to obscure the DNA in his saliva by rinsing his mouth with vinegar when police asked him for samples.

Why? "I thought it would help me not have my DNA match with anyone I came in contact with in Boulder," he said. Invoking the JonBenet Ramsey case, he suggested that he was afraid the Boulder police would unfairly pursue him.
http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/opinion_columnists/article/0,1713,BDC_2490_3371857,00.html

so a perp knows how to limit dna with acidic liquid? found not guilty btw I would have recommended peroxide..guess our perp didn't know how to keep from leaving dna "all over the place"

sissi said:
Dnax was mentioned in a deposition, wish I could remember which one, but it was a cop, maybe Beckner. I do believe most have read this before today, Arnd2it.
Yes Sissi, DNAX was discussed in Beckner's deposition. We have all read it, which is why I'm questioning where MyTake gets her information. MyTake claims DNAX matches the DNA from the fingernails and panties but nothing like that ever came out in Beckner's deposition. Either MyTake has a different source for that information or she made it up.

sissi said:
so a perp knows how to limit dna with acidic liquid? found not guilty btw I would have recommended peroxide..guess our perp didn't know how to keep from leaving dna "all over the place"
That whole thing is a joke, Sissi. Ever see someone collect a DNA sample from someone? I have - they use a swab and scrub the inside of the person's cheek with it to pick up some cells on the swab. No amount of gargling is going to keep the swab from removing the required cells.

I can also tell you that I recently switched life insurance carriers and because I purchased a non-smokers policy they did the same swabbing of my cheek to check for nicotine. No amount of gargling with vinegar or any other liquid would have masked that test either.

Yes, Arnd2it, they swab the inner cheek for buccal mucosa epithelial cells, they don't just say.."spit". You are correct,however, we are speaking of a little saliva that contains these cells, that contains dnase as well and could degrade the dna.
I trust MY Take on this, if the dnax didn't match the other two samples and it didn't serve to exculpate the Ramseys, the leaks would have made their way right here ..where we are reading!

sissi said:
I trust MY Take on this, if the dnax didn't match the other two samples and it didn't serve to exculpate the Ramseys, the leaks would have made their way right here ..where we are reading!
That's a lot to assume. I think the DNA-X belongs to Burke and Beckner was just having some fun taunting Limp Woodie with it... :dance:

aRnd2it said:
That's a lot to assume. I think the DNA-X belongs to Burke and Beckner was just having some fun taunting Limp Woodie with it... :dance:

Goodness, now "That's a lot to assume"!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back