Is Caylee alive.

• Yes

Votes: 67 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that with the trunk evidence there is any way in the world Caylee is alive

Well, IF Caylee was still alive the last time the 'motha of the year' saw her & all these horrible people are willing to wait until Casey's trial for the truth to come out.....

THEY'RE all responsible for whatever happened/happens to Caylee.

If she's being raped, tortured or murdered & they're not doing everything possible to rescue her ASAP.... they should ALL be prosecuted.

The family, the PI, Baez & everyone else who is giving Casey a free pass to NOT cooperate fully!

She is DEAD as a doornail..........you can't have a dead child walking around.

The child is dead, and people need to stop this madness to placate CA and aid in KC' defense.

Unfortunately this is not possible. There really is zero chance that Caylee is alive in this case. The hairs with death bands matching mitochondrial DNA, the cadaver dogs hit, the stains in the car, the chlorofom, and a very missing Caylee all point to only one thing. The sweet girl is gone from this Earth.

This is just a pathetic attempt to create reasonable doubt in the jury pool,save their poor excuse for a human being daughter from prison, maybe the death penalty. This is not about Caylee for them anymore it is about saving KC's sorry arse. This is about making LE look like jerks, basically payback for releasing those tapes the other day.

not reported missing for 31 days
borrowed shovel
partied and shopped, stole money while daughter missing
lied about everything repeately to OCOS including who she gave her child to last
decomposition smell in the car verified by dogs, CA, GA and everyone else that came in contact with car
decomposition smell verified by forensics
hair with decomp that could belong to KC or Caylee but KC is alive so it must be Caylee's
chloroform smell in car
chloroform searches in computer
searches for missing kids websites BEFORE caylee went missing

there is more I'm sure but I'm tired.
Elizabeth smart was reported missing immediately. no signs of decomp or decomp dna ever found

What if Caylee really is alive? How would the trunk evidence be explained? I would hate to think that she's alive and nobody is continuing to look for her.
Being a liar and partier doesn't make Casey a murderer. How can we be sure?

I seriously hope that you are playing devils advocate and that you don't seriously believe that she could be alive. :confused:

What if Caylee really is alive? How would the trunk evidence be explained? I would hate to think that she's alive and nobody is continuing to look for her.
If she's alive, she will be found. Seriously, those of us who believe her to be dead wouldn't be ecstatic to see her at a mall or McDonald's.

She hasn't been sold into slavery, and she hasn't been stolen by a vengeful drug cartel. There have been no ransom demands, and the story is simply not credible.

She did not get left with an imaginary nanny. Her mother is not protecting her by keeping mum. Rather, her mother planned her death well in advance, and apparently quite successfully carried it out.

Still---there are enough eyeballs peeled for her that if she's living, she'll be found.

Caylee not being alive is the only explaination for that. The hair with the death band band belongs to someone who matches her mtdna.....we all know Casey is alive, CA is alive, the g-grandmother is alive, lee (if he has the same mtdna) is alive........the only one unaccounted for is Caylee.

Well, IF Caylee was still alive the last time the 'motha of the year' saw her & all these horrible people are willing to wait until Casey's trial for the truth to come out.....

THEY'RE all responsible for whatever happened/happens to Caylee.

If she's being raped, tortured or murdered & they're not doing everything possible to rescue her ASAP.... they should ALL be prosecuted.

The family, the PI, Baez & everyone else who is giving Casey a free pass to NOT cooperate fully!

Great points! if KC knows all this could she not be an accessory to a crime anyways?

Most criminalists would agree that being known as a liar and petty thief is a far stretch from being a murderer. However, we also know that Casey is impulsive, reckless with her own body (one confirmed pregnancy, another alleged one, multiple sex partners, excessive drinking, perhaps some drug use), demonstrated a marked increase in her destructive behaviors in the month after her daughter went missing, has never come forward with information regarding the whereabouts of her child if Caylee IS alive, instead being willing to risk the death penalty on the hopes that the State cannot prove there was a death. It takes no effort to see that there are no circumstances whereby someone would rather face the death penalty than to say "Oh, well she's with so and so here" or "I know it was illegal but I sold her to a good family and I don't want them to get in trouble but I just couldn't keep Caylee myself." If a circumstance should be cobbled to make this decision make any possible sense, I do not see it.

Unless Casey was standing over the corpse of her daughter with a confession on her lips, there is no "for sure" to be found in this case. What we must now depend upon is reasoning, facts filtered from evidence and testimony gathered, and forensic evidence that determines that there was in fact a dead body in that trunk. How forensics comes to that conclusion is on them. I can only speak to the fact that this is what LE has stated. It is for the state to make the proof.

But you are correct. How do we know for sure? We, the public at large, unsolicited by any attorney in this case, unrelated to LE to provide our collective wisdom, have only our ability to read documents provided, watch videos of testimonies, listen to audio of others, and make up our minds using what facts we can determine.

We aren't bound like LE to prove guilt. We can assign it, and sometimes we do. What we cannot do, is assign it with absolute guarantees. But we aren't the lawyers. Thankfully.

Great points! if KC knows all this could she not be an accessory to a crime anyways?

Casey and ALL of them are constantly in front of the cameras as willing accessories to this crime, imo.

They have NO concern for Caylee, if they are wasting time blasting LE & not devoting all their energies to getting the truth out of the sitting in that jail cell.

And I do NOT excuse Baez because he's defending Casey.... if any defense atty. looked the other way when he believed a child could be harmed, he's DESPICABLE & should be in jail.

These people are all inhuman if they TRULY believe Caylee is alive & they would rather defend Casey than get the truth out of her. MONSTERS!

I think the thing that makes this case so bad,(besides the obvious of course) is the fact that this family is not standing up for this child. kc is an adult and can take care of her self. Caylee was a baby, vulnerable, and now strangers (you, me and the rest of the world) have to stand up for her because her own family wont.

I find it interesting to see that 65 people believe Caylee is alive.

I wonder how many would vote that Casey doesn't deserve to spend time in jail?

I think despite the obstacles it would be easier to find a juror to believe Caylee might be alive than one that thinks Casey's stonewalling and lies shouldn't be punished.

I don't think the defense CAN argue that Casey is innocent. Or that she didn't have motive, opportunity, premeditate or even have something dead in her car.

I think the thing that makes this case so bad,(besides the obvious of course) is the fact that this family is not standing up for this child. kc is an adult and can take care of her self. Caylee was a baby, vulnerable, and now strangers (you, me and the rest of the world) have to stand up for her because her own family wont.

Well said
I think thats what the Anthony supporters dont get...we ..the general public are outraged that her family(Cindy and George) are not standing up for what is right..look at all the evidence for gods sake.Yes this means you may have to grieve twice...once for your grandaughter and also your own daughter who caused every stinking nasty thing is this tragedy!

I find it interesting to see that 65 people believe Caylee is alive.

I wonder how many would vote that Casey doesn't deserve to spend time in jail?

I think despite the obstacles it would be easier to find a juror to believe Caylee might be alive than one that thinks Casey's stonewalling and lies shouldn't be punished.

I don't think the defense CAN argue that Casey is innocent. Or that she didn't have motive, opportunity, premeditate or even have something dead in her car.
Keep in mind this poll was started in August prior to all the newer information being released.

I seriously hope that you are playing devils advocate and that you don't seriously believe that she could be alive. :confused:

No, I'm not playing devil's advocate. Maybe it is just my heart hoping for the impossible. My head tells me she's dead, but every so often a little hope filters in.

Every once in a while, I get a hopeful almost excited feeling (I'm not sure if that is the right word) that she has been kidnapped but I can not get past the pure science that indicates she is gone.
So with sadness I vote no, that poor little baby is gone at the hands of her mother.

I know some have doubts about a mother being able to kill her child. Below is a snippet regarding another case. The stats are shocking:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/25/kehoe.mom.charged/index.html

(snip)
Cases of mothers who kill their children, like Susan Smith and Andrea Yates, continue to fascinate the public, even as the rates of filicide -- the act of a parent who kills his or her own child -- have remained fairly stable.
"Because these cases are so tragic, they pull at your heartstrings, but they happen all the time," said Laurie Levenson, a professor at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, California.
In 2005, 555 children under the age of five were victims of homicide, compared with 544 in 1976. The rate peaked in 1991 at 778 and bottomed out in 1971 at 511, according to statistics from the Department of Justice.
Another fairly stable statistic: In more than 50 percent of child homicides, the killer is a parent.
"The natural defense to anticipate is insanity because why would a mother kill her own child?" Levenson asked. "It certainly can be insanity, but it's not always the case. Perfectly sane people can do horrible things and they do, every day."
Mothers can be motivated to kill their children by several factors, according to criminologist James Alan Fox, Lipman Family professor of criminal justice at Northeastern University.
Some act on genuine psychotic delusions, as jurors determined to be the case with Texas mother Andrea Yates, who told doctors she drowned her five children because God told her to do so. Others can be motivated by selfish reasons: Susan Smith's alleged motive for killing her children was that she perceived them to be an obstacle in her relationship with her boyfriend.
"It's a crazy thing to do but crazy describes the behavior, not the mind," said Fox, adding that between 300 and 350 children have been homicide victims in 2008.

I am 100% convinced that Caylee is deceased, at the hands of her mother KC, and it was premeditated......Period. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74