Does D.A.V.I.D log queries? => ZFG plate look-up 6/17?

You raise a very interesting point, Mr. Bond. It would explain why she strung him along, as referenced by their IM exchanges.

I moved to a new condo this past May and I spent several weeks prior to my move in date visiting several apartment/condo communities. While visiting - I was required to fill out a "visitor form." The sales person would then either record my dl # and/or make a copy of it.

There were also plenty of moments for me to look around while the salesperson would look at her computer screen for availability/pricing as well as gathering pamphlet information for me to take home.

My point in the matter is this - There was enough time for KC to let her eyes roam on the salesperson's desk just during the the initial conversation. Let's see - the salesperson would want to be congenial about the fact that KC could not view the apartment because she did not bring her license (let's remember every new rental for these folks is their bread and butter). So, I am sure that he/she offered KC a beverage and ask her to be comfortable while he/she took Tony to view the apartment. KC being left alone had ample time to gather the information about any visitor card that may be in view. We have all seen the visitor card information in the document drop and know there is enough detailed information for KC to be able to create her "nanny."

JMO ..... =)

She was very good with that phone..........a quick snap of a picture with her phone and she would have ALL the information she needed.

She was very good with that phone..........a quick snap of a picture with her phone and she would have ALL the information she needed.

...I'm confused...or maybe its OT and I'm just sleep deprived. Are you suggesting Casey and Tony viewed Sawgrass together, and she was left in the office, and Harry G. didn't offer this info to LE, OR, are you suggesting this occurred @ Crane's Landing and ZFG's info was there too, or somethin' else? :confused:

TIA.

I think what you said is likely quite close to the truth.......she obviously got Zenaida's info from somewhere.......and that somwhere was Sawgrass Apts. Zenaida was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I just looked up the name ZENAIDA on the Encarta site. I find it sooooo EERIE that this is the name/person she choose to use or connect to her story.

ZENAIDA :mourning dove

Definition:
common dove: a common dove with grayish brown feathers, a long pointed tail, and a mournful call. Native to: North America. Latin name Zenaida macroura.

I don't think LE even has to tell the dispatcher or whoever does it why they want it. I remember years ago, my then sis-in-law could run tag #'s on whoever she wanted, I know because once she utilized this service for me.

I think the policies must be different in different places.
Those who follow the Stacy Peterson case may remember when Drew Peterson's son was suspended from the police department:"Stephen Peterson misused the Police Department's mobile data system to run license tags of more than 10 village personnel . . . the village's Police and Fire Commission ruled Thursday, suspending Peterson for 25 days.
The three-member panel also agreed with Police Chief Thomas Sheahan that Peterson made improper personal queries on the Law Enforcement Agency Data Systems computer.
Peterson argued that he was making random checks, as allowed under department policy, and that he typically checks 50 to 100 license plates each shift."
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/10/drew-petersons-son-gets-new-suspension.html

So, in Oak Brook, IL, at least, a police officer can check suspicious tags or he can randomly check tags as he spots them, but he can't run tags just because he has a personal interest in the information.

I really do suspect AR (or do we call him TR?) of running ZFG's tag. I doubt that, if he did, he had any idea why Casey wanted him to.

But why use somebody as a scapegoat that you know doesn't live there and then deny that she's the ZG ? Then there's the fact that ZG was there the day after Caylee was last seen so if she was thinking about it then, why didn't she start dropping ZG's name instead of continuing to us Zani ?
This case drives me crazy!!! A very short trip.

Maybe she was hoping ZG would take the apartment?

Originally Posted by CHICANA
But why use somebody as a scapegoat that you know doesn't live there and then deny that she's the ZG ? Then there's the fact that ZG was there the day after Caylee was last seen so if she was thinking about it then, why didn't she start dropping ZG's name instead of continuing to us Zani ?
This case drives me crazy!!! A very short trip.

Interesting thought sadieMA!!!! Very interesting! :clap:

Yes, we all know how creative she was with sending fake "work" :bang: e-mails to herself. And how long was she left alone? She had plenty of time to either take a pic or to write ZG's info down while her bf was viewing the apartment. She probably giggled that Zanny and ZG had similiarities.....

This is also true for the state of FL. My Dad is a D/S in Miami-Dade and he told me this is the case for the whole state. I asked him once to run a plate for me and get me the owner's name and he couldn't unless he had reason. Bummer.

LE does not have a monopoly on running license plates and background checks etc. That's the last place I wouldn't go to check out this kind of stuff, because the logs are checked too carefully.

Legal offices (especially PI in no-fault Florida), tow truck companies, private investigators, employers and landlords doing background checks, car insurance companies... etc. all have access to databases that have license plates and addresses, and much much more. Some of this information is online, and some of it is free.

Don't think the FL DMV doesn't sell this information to many many companies, or that the controls on these search are at all tight. With a name and date of birth (much of this you can get on free searches of public records), from there you can find even more information-- if you know the right people.

IIRC, in an interview, ZG was asked how she thought KC had gotten her name and info. ZG stated that she thinks KC got the info from her Sawgrass form because she only filled out the name of her youngest two children on the form even though she also has two older children which she didn't list on the apartment form.

While Casey may have asked a friendly LE guy to look up a tag number, it seems she must have gotten at least some of the ZG info from the apartment form (youngest children's names). Also, I wouldn't think driver's license info would include children's names.

On the visitor card that ZG filled out, we saw that she put her two daughters would be living with her. When KC is asked if her nanny ZG has kids, she says no. If she saw the card and got her info that way, why would she say that? That tells me that she probably wasn't using the visitor card for her info, or else was simply borrowing the name Zenaida Gonzalez. It's possible that she had no intention of setting up this particular ZG, but it happened that way because her quick response to where she last saw Caylee was Sawgrass, and the investigation points toward that particular woman since she was in fact there that day, even though it wasn't KC's intention. I hope that made sense.

IIRC, in an interview, ZG was asked how she thought KC had gotten her name and info. ZG stated that she thinks KC got the info from her Sawgrass form because she only filled out the name of her youngest two children on the form even though she also has two older children which she didn't list on the apartment form.

While Casey may have asked a friendly LE guy to look up a tag number, it seems she must have gotten at least some of the ZG info from the apartment form (youngest children's names). Also, I wouldn't think driver's license info would include children's names.

Casey didn't know ZG's kid's names. ZG is the only one that said that. Her info was made public by the doc drop by LE because they had a copy of the guest card. If she doesn't like it that her kid's names are out there, she has nobody to blame but LE and the dropper of the docs.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17580338/index.html (approximately 3:35 on the tape)

Okay, I just re-watched the interview with ZG and her attorney. He stated she has 6 children and only the nicknames of her two youngest were on the Sawgrass form. The theory of ZG and the attorney is that LE and KC got her children's names (nicknames) from the apartment form.

Please note I do not remember if we have another source/interview where KC actually gave the nicknames of ZG's two children to LE. If no one else can confirm this info, then it is possible that only LE knew the nicknames of ZG's two youngest children and LE got the nicknames from the form.

Except there's no mention that TL ever visited Sawgrass and the office staff said they had never seen Casey. If she got the info from another complex how would she know ZG saw 210. It also doesn't explain why she said this was not the ZG. Was TL looking at apartments on June 17th ?

http://www.wftv.com/video/17580338/index.html (approximately 3:35 on the tape)

Okay, I just re-watched the interview with ZG and her attorney. He stated she has 6 children and only the nicknames of her two youngest were on the Sawgrass form. The theory of ZG and the attorney is that LE and KC got her children's names (nicknames) from the apartment form.

Please note I do not remember if we have another source/interview where KC actually gave the nicknames of ZG's two children to LE. If no one else can confirm this info, then it is possible that only LE knew the nicknames of ZG's two youngest children and LE got the nicknames from the form.

KC said that ZG was in her 20's and had no children.

Hmm. I wonder if ZG and her attorney have any basis for their televised opinion that KC must have gotten ZG's name from the apartment form because she knew the nicknames of ZG's two youngest children?

(Didn't KC say ZG's sister and her sister's children were at the park when they "took" Caylee? I can't remember the names of the sister's children, but I think KC did give their names.)

I don't want to belabor this particular issue, but it does seem important to narrow down whether KC could have gotten ZG's info strictly from a tag search OR whether she had info specific to the apartment form. I, too, early on suspected a tag search.

I don't know but I just had a thought - am thinking something really simple happened. Perhaps Zenaida dropped something out of her purse with her name on it? Like for instance a business card... does anyone know is she provides services on the side (such as cooking, cleaning, maybe "Avon" rep or telemarketing job etc). She could have dropped the card as she was walking to/from the preview apartment, or left it at the leasing office, or posted on a bulletin board somewhere. OR even if some piece of mail fell off her bag with her name on it. Honestly I feel that running searches on a vechicle tag database seem complicated and I am not sure that KC would be that smart to go to that extent.

This may sound completely silly but, in my view, the connection has to be incidental...How about ZG writing a cheque somewhere, the cashier asks her her name. This happens while ZG is on the phone telling a friend that she visited the Sawgrass appartments. KC is in line behind her.

I don't mean to suggest EXACTLY that scenario but something similar.

Like a "sound bite" of sorts that fit was KC needed and she latched onto it.

MOO

i think this is very plausible...yet the fact that she mentioned 'zanni' to people way before this event is just baffling. she couldn't have just lucked out at the time and found someone she could logically call zanni...could she???

this case makes my head, heart, and soul hurt sometimes.:banghead:

I agree with you 100%. In my opinion, KC was stalking this ZG, following her around, learning her habits, building ZG up in her mind as "the nanny" so as to fill out her lies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back