Dr. Michael Baden: Misinformed or deliberate misinformation?

With all due respect how does anyone know who's right and who's wrong ? Do you believe everything you hear on the news? Actually he may have been the one unknowingly telling the truth. You do realize that LE can say anything they want to? I think everyone should wait till all of these so called facts are sworn to in a court of law.

Very true, but why would they have had to pick poor Caylees bone that were spread over like what an acre,if she was in a bag? plus with flooding and animals I dont see how the bag would not break. Mine always do (none contain bones except when I roast a chicken):chicken:

With all due respect how does anyone know who's right and who's wrong ? Do you believe everything you hear on the news? Actually he may have been the one unknowingly telling the truth. You do realize that LE can say anything they want to? I think everyone should wait till all of these so called facts are sworn to in a court of law.

Well, when the guy drastically changes his opinion the day after his wife is hired on the defense, it's pretty obvious why his opinion changed. If you go back and rewatch what he was spouting before LKB got hired on, you'd definitely hear the drastic change of opinion. He didn't just get out of bed one morning and decide that what he was saying beforehand was incorrect.

Well, when the guy drastically changes his opinion the day after his wife is hired on the defense, it's pretty obvious why his opinion changed. If you go back and rewatch what he was spouting before LKB got hired on, you'd definitely hear the drastic change of opinion. He didn't just get out of bed one morning and decide that what he was saying beforehand was incorrect.

IMHO All Smoke and Mirrors:furious:Because IMO The truth is not going to help Casey .Should of said The Tales that she spun, or web that she weaved.I could go on an on.:crazy:

I watched the appearance of Dr. Michael Baden on Greta Van Sustren on Monday evening and he was spouting information about Caylee's remains that was absolutely wrong - and then building suppositions on the misinformation.

He stated that her remains were found all together inside the bag and that would go to show the remains weren't there for very long because otherwise animals would have found the remains and spread them out.

Now, it is fairly well known that the search took as long as it did because just when they thought they were finished, more bones were found located away from the bag and LE then had to clear out a much larger area and they were sifting through all that dirt. There were numerous shots shown on the TV of the crime scene investigators sifting buckets of dirt, looking for more bones.

What is with this guy? Is this a deliberate ploy on the part of the defense to put this type of "spin" out there? And this type of misinformation isn't even "spin" - it is out and out "MISTRUTH"!

Greta, of course, did not correct him. Perhpas she didn't watch any of the TV coverage from when the crime scene was being processed either?

Any opinions on whether this kind of misinformation is given out deliberately?

Greta did not correct him because she has been pro Anthony since she was invited to their house. If you ask me, the entire fox network is pro Casey.

I watched the appearance of Dr. Michael Baden on Greta Van Sustren on Monday evening and he was spouting information about Caylee's remains that was absolutely wrong - and then building suppositions on the misinformation.

He stated that her remains were found all together inside the bag and that would go to show the remains weren't there for very long because otherwise animals would have found the remains and spread them out.

Now, it is fairly well known that the search took as long as it did because just when they thought they were finished, more bones were found located away from the bag and LE then had to clear out a much larger area and they were sifting through all that dirt. There were numerous shots shown on the TV of the crime scene investigators sifting buckets of dirt, looking for more bones.

What is with this guy? Is this a deliberate ploy on the part of the defense to put this type of "spin" out there? And this type of misinformation isn't even "spin" - it is out and out "MISTRUTH"!

Greta, of course, did not correct him. Perhpas she didn't watch any of the TV coverage from when the crime scene was being processed either?

Any opinions on whether this kind of misinformation is given out deliberately?

Spin.

I'm sick of all these experts on the tv shows. They, including Baden just say what they can reasonably get by with according to which side they're being an expert for. If he's a doctor, he shouldn't lie and it wouldn't suprise me if he does lie for money and fame like everyone else involved in poor Caylee's murder case. I don't think it's appropriate for the husband of the defense to be an expert either. Seems like that could even hurt he case.

IMHO All Smoke and Mirrors:furious:Because IMO The truth is not going to help Casey .Should of said The Tales that she spun, or web that she weaved.I could go on an on.:crazy:

So many people on both sides of this issue (but especially on KC's side) have spun, I feel chronically vertiginous.

Does that mean I'm a vertigin? :):crazy:

I'm sick of all these experts on the tv shows. They, including Baden just say what they can reasonably get by with according to which side they're being an expert for. If he's a doctor, he shouldn't lie and it wouldn't suprise me if he does lie for money and fame like everyone else involved in poor Caylee's murder case. I don't think it's appropriate for the husband of the defense to be an expert either. Seems like that could even hurt he case.

Mu brother is a lawyer. He says all expert witnesses should have red lights above their office doors.

I saw the segment on GR that is being spoken about. I had respected Dr. Baden in the past, but not so much now.

I also make it a point to not pay any attention to him in this case because his wife is one of the Defense. JMO

I don't think Dr. Baden would do this, not intentionally anyways - he's very well respected - heck he was on the board who did the autopsy on JFK

He just might be misinformed - he could be learning things from the ole' wife and he uses that - so she could be feeding him the bull

I don't know her that well, she is good for throwing up smoke screens - and I don't think Dr. Baden is that gullible - I don't know

smart people like him know exactly what they are saying. when they get on tv they say things with a purpose.

I don't think Dr. Baden would do this, not intentionally anyways - he's very well respected - heck he was on the board who did the autopsy on JFK

He just might be misinformed - he could be learning things from the ole' wife and he uses that - so she could be feeding him the bull

I don't know her that well, she is good for throwing up smoke screens - and I don't think Dr. Baden is that gullible - I don't know

On JFK, they all did such a fine job that the public has never questioned the story once. It also did not spawn any conspiracy theories. He should be proud to have been involved in that.

His statements show that he is lacking in understanding of basic decomposition. I am sure he understands it well so his statements are misleading at best.

I reckon the big Euroblonde is yanking his chain on this.

So many people on both sides of this issue (but especially on KC's side) have spun, I feel chronically vertiginous.

Does that mean I'm a vertigin? :):crazy:

LMAO
I FEEL THE SAME WAY!:woohoo::woohoo::bang:

I trust LE that the bones weren't intact and were scattered. Actually, I've heard it from various sources. I don't doubt that the buckets of dirt LE sifted through was for the express purpose of looking for pieces of Caylee. I'd also like to see the transcript of the show. If Baden reported that the remains were 'mostly" in the bag, I'd want further explanation. There is no reason NOT to hold media accountable for what they're reporting. And yes, when I have found something "off' with what the media has reported, I have emailed. I have found it to be effective.

i trust le that the bones weren't intact and were scattered. Actually, i've heard it from various sources. I don't doubt that the buckets of dirt le sifted through was for the express purpose of looking for pieces of caylee. I'd also like to see the transcript of the show. If baden reported that the remains were 'mostly" in the bag, i'd want further explanation. There is no reason not to hold media accountable for what they're reporting. And yes, when i have found something "off' with what the media has reported, i have emailed. I have found it to be effective.

are you a kennedy?

If his Wife was not on the Defense team then I would say, mis-informed BUT given his Wife is on the Defense -- then I say Deliberate.

I watched the show and -- anyone and everyone heard about the crime scene processing day after day and the repeated returns of the ME to try to seek all of Caylee's bones.

I was just as shocked that GVS was either blissfully unaware or was willing to let this ploy to confuse the future Jury pool occur. Fox is definitely biased towards the Defense and is not Fair and Balanced. IMHO.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Baden has changed his opinion drastically recently, just like Kobi. There aren't many experts left now for media spots since the Defense team has hired them all, right? IMO.

On JFK, they all did such a fine job that the public has never questioned the story once. It also did not spawn any conspiracy theories. He should be proud to have been involved in that.

His statements show that he is lacking in understanding of basic decomposition. I am sure he understands it well so his statements are misleading at best.

I reckon the big Euroblonde is yanking his chain on this.

My mom did. She said Oswald couldn't have been the real heavy, "Because he died too fast."

But, you're right.. most people bought it for 30 years, magic bullet and all.

Does anyone have a verifiable link to information that the bones were all scattered? As in not a MEDIA link? LE or Medical Examiner or whatever? No, because this was only assumed by media when "more bones found" was announced by LE.

I am not pro defense by any means, but I do have another idea. In the first hours of the body find, a member of LE was on camera and said that the bones were mostly in the bag except for the skull. Heard it myself while crying at work in the break room with 15 other people. Never, ever heard it again.

Several hours later it was the "MORE bones found", "scatter field" announcements. No one ever said these bones were suspected to belong to the bones in the bag. My idea is that Caylee WAS mostly contained in the bag - the bones they found scattered were other bones. My suspicion is that Miss "hide your pregnancy" was pregnant before or after Caylee's birth and hid it all the way to the "end" because nosy uncle wasn't around to call her out to mom and dad!

If Uncle hadn't called her out, Caylee may never have breathed air! I personally think we will find out that there were more than one Anthony member's bones in this find area. But I may be completely wrong.

Dr.G mentioned that some of the bones would be "tiny, tiny" even miniature. A 2 1/2 year old's smallest bone is what? Just wondering. I can't see these bones being smaller than a medium sized dog's bones and those wouldn't be THAT tiny...toe bones? what?

Sorry to be so graphic....just trying to give a possible explanation for his "misinformation" not really being misinformation which is the topic LOL:crazy:

This may sound silly but even before she opens her mouth, I get the impression that she is up to something and it isn't good. Anyone who observes people for a long period of time just gets a feeling about certain folks. Dr. Baden seems like a good person but maybe his wife wears the pants in the family (much like Cindy A.) and has told him that he'd better not make any remarks on TV that would support the state's case. Who knows!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back