Dr.Phil at 7:00pm today~sociopathic mother~might give us some insight~!~

And just for the record, she produced a couple of offspring (not ME!) JUST LIKE HERSELF...cold, uncaring, secretive and VERY mean...so I am extremely well acquainted with the TYPE and have researched it in the past to actually determine WHAT was wrong with them, and when I ran across sociopath ALL my questions were answered at once...It ALL fit perfectly like a custom made glove, and I was relieved to know that I was not crazy and they were not NORMAL...

Thanks for sharing this...really. It is so hard to believe that someone could do what Casey may have done so this is great insight.

No problem...I NEVER talk about these things with anyone except my hubby and on the rare ocassion I may tell my children a story here or there, but usually I just remember all on my own, alone...

It actually feels nice to talk about it a bit...

Thanks to YOU ALL for allowing it...

I AM talking about it now for Caylee...because somehow, I am unable to think of much else but her these days and I feel that I will never be able to NOT think of her unless this is resolved and she is VINDICATED...Someone knows what happened...at least one person, and maybe more...and that someone needs to come clean...but you know what? They won't-because it is NEVER a sociopaths fault, they are always the victim in EVERY case.

Exactly...there ARE people on this earth that do unimaginable things to their children IN PRIVATE that the world would never imagine BECAUSE they are so adept at controlling their "public appearance"...

As for gleaning my insights from Doctor Phil? I do not have ONE single television channel in my home and have not for over 15 years. I have raised my children without television and have lived without it myself. I glean MY insight into Casey from being raised by a similar woman, and KNOWING intimately what they do and how they "act" and who they fool and who REALLY knows the truth about them...

Casey IS most assuredly a sociopath in the 10th degree...and some other things too I am sure.

It is all an act. I'm sure once this is over, we're going to find out that your hit the nail on the head with Casey.

I awakened in the middle of the night once and there was my mother holding a knife to my fathers throat-a BIG shiny knife...She MUST have called the police before she got him in that position because they showed up just then and CAME IN without an invitation and she dropped the knife and they took my DAD to jail...

Can you imagine? I did not move a muscle...I SAW who had the knife and I KNEW that they took the wrong guy to jail, but I did not even want to breathe after that for fear she would know that I SAW...

Just one of the many fun days in the life of a child of a sociopath...

No, I can't imagine. I really can't even begin to understand what you went through. I have no doubt had you told the police what really happened, she probably would have killed you.

I AM talking about it now for Caylee...because somehow, I am unable to think of much else but her these days and I feel that I will never be able to NOT think of her unless this is resolved and she is VINDICATED...Someone knows what happened...at least one person, and maybe more...and that someone needs to come clean...but you know what? They won't-because it is NEVER a sociopaths fault, they are always the victim in EVERY case.

Someone knows. I suspect Cindy's mom is fully aware that Caylee is dead. If Casey's parents really thought Caylee was alive, they'd be out there begging for her to be returned. But you don't see that because, IMO, they know she's dead. And the thread that covers Cindy refusing to turn over a piece of Caylee's clothing for TES is mind-numbing.

Beyond her parents, I'm sure that one of Casey's friends or whoever she was with around that time knows what happened to Caylee.

Borderline personality disorder. Cold as ice, fake smiles, raging when no one else was around. I see the same disorder in the behaviors of casey. My mother didn't kill me physically but she killed my spirit and my self esteem. They should never have children.

No problem...I NEVER talk about these things with anyone except my hubby and on the rare ocassion I may tell my children a story here or there, but usually I just remember all on my own, alone...

It actually feels nice to talk about it a bit...

Thanks to YOU ALL for allowing it...

Talking and venting is a good thing. I do that now and then around here with something that dominated my life for years (with one of my kids). I've been here a long time, and many of the posters here have had an act of violence touch their lives or someone they know, in one way or another...and I think it's that anger (for me anyway) that bonds us together.

Some of us have seen a measure of justice served, some of us haven't...some are dealing with things I can't even imagine, but we are all bonded together by the desire to see that no one suffers like we or a loved one did and that's why we're so passionate about this case...because it involves a child. A baby. A little girl that no one in her family seems to give a rat's #ss about at this point in time. Caylee will be found because there are people out there like you who will see to it. I have all the faith in the world in the detectives and those searching for Caylee.

Borderline personality disorder. Cold as ice, fake smiles, raging when no one else was around. I see the same disorder in the behaviors of casey. My mother didn't kill me physically but she killed my spirit and my self esteem. They should never have children.

Welcome, simonsmom.

No, they shouldn't have children. I'm so sorry you suffered at her hands. No child should. :hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back