Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe BR just said "well dah"...this is serious not some high school conversation. Truly, there are some things off with BR. The parents had to have seen this...he needed more help then he ever got.

was in front of a grand jury......
didn't know what it was

BR: They said, well they knew,
I didn't have anything to do with it, well dah.

Does anyone have a link for the first interview on September 12th? All I can find is snippets. Thanks in advance.

was in front of a grand jury......
didn't know what it was

BR: They said, well they knew,
I didn't have anything to do with it, well dah.
If someone did do something, would they be that bold as to say it in that way? Or, at this point, does he (or would a person) just feel basically bullet-proof (also having grown up with John R and Patsy R who promoted this kind of attitude, if he was involved, of course)?

I just watched Dr P. At this minute, I don't think Burke had anything to do with it. I don't know know what to think about Patsy and John. If it wasn't for the ransom note, I'd probably buy into IDI.

Then tonight I'll probably watch the CBS docuseries, and my mind may change. It's like I believe whichever side I hear last.

I just hate to see anyone persecuted if they might be innocent. Today's Dr P made me tear up. I wish everyone would leave BR alone.

I find it very hard to muster any sympathy for Burke. I don't find his answers credible. I don't believe JonBenet was very important to him. He shows no interest in who killed his sister. And seems completely incapable of understanding why someone might suspect him or his parents - which is a reasonable suspicion because there is no credible evidence that any intruder entered that house.

I have much more sympathy for all the people the Ramsey's cast suspicion on with zero evidence that they were anywhere near the house that night. And I have plenty of sympathy for the police.

BR seems different when he is speaking about his mom, like he is sad.

Lost DP show totally....only channel went black on cable...so I count on reading here...frustrating! Thanks for posting

They said "experiencing technical difficulties"..

Also, something Burke said when asked if he thought Patsy had JB on her mind when Patsy died. His reply gave me chills. I'm sure she had JB on her mind. He thinks it was all him she was thinking of.
I believe Burke was jealous and hated JB.

I understand what he was saying. She would be thinking about those she was leaving behind, especially her 19 year old son whom she wouldn't see graduate, marry, etc.

My mother summoned us, via the nurse, to her deathbed. She spoke to all of us because she was leaving us. She wasn't thinking about joining her loved ones who pre deceased her. Her focus was comforting us and letting us know things she wanted us to keep in our hearts.

I get it. That part of the interview really made me emotional. :tears:

I just lost whatever respect I ever had for Dr. Phil and Candice along with him.

WOW! JR just said the real story is not about a child being murdered, but about what the police did to us (paraphrase).

:cow:

Did John Ramsey just say the real story is not that a little girl was murdered but that he/they were wrongly accused? REALLY?!? Your daughter was murdered, and you don't think THAT is the story? You think the real story is just what happened to you?

Does anyone have a link for the first interview on September 12th? All I can find is snippets. Thanks in advance.

the you tube link for the12th has been removed

2 = [video=youtube;FxSBUjf4QLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxSBUjf4QLo[/video]

2 a = [video=youtube;O94O-sGHdbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O94O-sGHdbM[/video]

I'm late to the discussion & also just caught the last 20 minutes or so, so my apologies if it's been discussed but why on Earth is BR smiling ALL THE TIME? I understand some people get nervous on camera but jeez.

the you tube link for the12th has been removed

2 = [video=youtube;FxSBUjf4QLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxSBUjf4QLo[/video]

Not surprised....all shows will disappear. Never saw the last 15 minutes of the show, but Ellen came on fine, so IMO....if everyone else lost the last 15 minutes, then it was on purpose.

I cannot believe BR just said "well dah"...this is serious not some high school conversation. Truly, there are some things off with BR. The parents had to have seen this...he needed more help then he ever got.

He should be interviewed by someone who is not cutting him so much slack. Now that finals are over, maybe he'll sit down for an interview with those detectives - especially since he's so happy that they are still working on the case.

I had a pair of hiking boots, don't know the brand, but they had compasses on the shoe laces.

"what would you say to people who believe that you left that boot print in the mold in the WC?" (DP) "It was my house, I was always in the basement, playing. It proves nothing." (BR)

"What do you say to those who think you killed your sister?" (DP) "Where's the evidence?" (BR)

"They have said that a 9 year old could not have done this, so . . ." (BR)

Can anyone tell me the date of the third Dr Phil Show where he does a question and answer session about BR? I already have the first two.
The video is posted on Dr. Phil's Facebook page.
Kolar and his book (Self published on his dime) really got this ball rolling- he did have access to everything.

Burke's behavior then and now is NOT NORMAL.

Burke would not speak with BPD recently. WHY- why wouldn't he speak to investigators if he has nothing to hide?
DP would have us believe he is shy, awkward and SHELTERED- yet he goes on a syndicated program to be aired WORLDWIDE, the same show his father and lawyer were interviewed on too- but he wouldn't speak in PRIVATE to the police?

The pooh, the pooh, the pooh... smeared all over JB chocolates. SHE didn't do that to her own chocolates and if she did there were much more serious issues with everyone else in that house too if she was the only one to be known as sweet, happy and normal.

The pooh smeared on the wall in the bathroom of the basement.

Weird photos in the basement that Patsy claims to have never seen or doesn't know what they would be doing there.

The train room in the basement was BURKE'S hang out- not JB's.

Burke as the perpetrator explains exactly why Patsy Ramsy didn't hold her other 'baby closer' that day and (at least part of) the reason why he was sent away that day. Also for one or both of their parts in the cover up it would help explain why John and Patsy weren't seen to comfort each other at all on that fateful day.

Burkes medical records sealed.

The books in the house found at the time of the murder in regards to parenting.

What kind of behavior exhibited by Burke did both John and Patsy let occur and turned a blind eye to leading up to the murder?

Jonbebet's beloved dog living at the neighbors.

The "wine room" or the "wine cellar" which never held any actual wine and was actually disgusting. If that one thing doesn't show the Ramsey facade in a nutshell, I don't know what does. You say tomato I say tamato.

I was trying to end this post by inserting the smiling photo of Burke from the funeral but don't know how. Sigh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members