Dr. Phil Paying for Rebecca's Body to be Exhumed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very pleased to read of the scheduled exhumation of Rebecca Z. body.
I think that when the people of the U.S.A. begin to "let our murdered deceased rest in peace" we should abandon our citizenship, our values, our pride , and hang our heads in shame. The rich & powerful can use their power on their own kin & their slaves. The citizens should hold their heads high & demand a satisfactory account of the brutal homicide of their loved ones. The rights of someone's girlfriend, spouse or child cannot be considered any less than the rights of someone's child, parent or sister. It is tragic that a child playing has an accident & dies. It is completely wrong & against our laws & morals to retaliate by murdering the "responsible babysitter". Children are impulsive & have accidents, grownups less so. There is no right for the rich & powerful to exact a life for a life. Rebecca's homicide death should be investigated & the responsible parties
made to answer & to be punished ! Her family deserves no less. The penniless on welfare have the right to question & have the homicides of loved ones appropriately addressed. All people lives are important & riches do not make anyones life better or more worth living than the poorest!!

Saw a commercial for Dr. Phil, his show will air in 2 days ( Thursday, 11/10), with a preview video. Not a fan but here it is

http://www.drphil.com/

I sure would like to know if this new autopsy would be admissable in court? Dr. Wecht is liscenced or whatever you would need? Surely his findings would hold up in a court of law. Does anyone know? I bet JS's lawyers know.

We need a legal egal to answer this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members