Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are undergoing treatment I wish you all the very best and hope it is not too gruelling for you. Also, I think you have a free pass to watch anything you want to! Stay strong. :)

Thank you! I'm finished chemo , surgery and rads, but will be on some steriods and tamoxifen for 5 years. Still recovering but have picked up bad tv habits. :)

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I want to know what ya'll think Casey Anthony is thinking about this interview? Personally, I HOPE she is seething. Say what you will about CA and GA, I am still glad they got to have their say before Casey did. I could not stomach hearing anything come out of her mouth now or ever. Anything that can make her day a little darker and more miserable would make me very happy. Short of her returning to prison, this interview will just have to do for now in my mind.

I actually like Dr. Phil and will continue to tune in as long as his show doesn't get any sleezier then the A's. I don't watch it everyday but do usually find some of his guests are interesting and need his guidance.

JMHO but I believe GA has been upfront all along. I know many people say he has lied but I don't see it. Not even the KH affair nonsense. First off, the woman is butt ugly and I believe GA has a bit more class then that lol. I do not believe KH for a millisecond, I feel she did the whole story of an affair for bucks. I believe GA has avoided questions for fear of being lambasted by CA. CA is the one with her head in the sand. She's the one who has lied to cover KC's butt. And by golly GA just better shut up and go along with it or else there's heck to pay. Now that they are in front of Dr. Phil, they know there's no pulling no punches, he won't hear of it, he will call them on it. For anyone who watched the interview, you can see how he digs at Cindy when she gives a ridiculous statement.

Bottom line is, both George and Cindy believe KC was responsible for Caylee's death, George believe she murdered her and Cindy is going with the drown theory. I wish GA would divorce CA and file a lawsuit against KC. Now wouldn't that be something. Maybe that is what CA is fearing and she's sticking to her accidental drowning story to ward of GA's lawsuit. :O

(Snipped by me for space)

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/14/cindy-anthony-tot-mom-acquittal-was-justice-for-caylee/?hpt=ng_t2

[quote]My guess is that dr phill said yes to the 500,000, played dumb and said let's set up a charity to deposit it into, separate and apart from the charity you're already attached to and drawing an income from. Let's just talk, we'll air it in a few parts and hammer out the details of the 'donation'. Dr phil may be completely earnest in wanting it to be a charitable donation, CA is probably thinking that the money will still end up in her hands.

There are a lot of respected children's charities that are already set up that could accept the money in Caylee's name. Why a new Caylee charity?

Don't the Anthonys draw salaries from the FIRST "foundation" they set up? And isn't there something in the legal mumbo-jumbo of their new foundation's website that states this new foundation can contribute and disperse funds to other foundations and charities? THAT is how they will get the money. The new foundation will make generous contributions (using the DP donation) to their FIRST foundation, and then they can draw their "salaries" from that.

So yes, DP can honestly say he is making a donation to a foundation that GA & CA do not draw salaries or income from....but he has no control of that money once it is in that foundation's possession. That foundation can funnel money to GA & CA's original foundation, which they DO derive income from. :furious:

I don't quite understand the 2nd foundation and why it's needed. The Ant's already have a Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which as far as I know, is still accepting donations. I didn't donate, so I don't know if the link actually works.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/donations.html

http://www.cayleesfund.org/index.html

So are the Ant's accepting donations for BOTH foundations? I mean, after all, according to CA, Caylee drowned in the pool and it was an accidental death...so what are they taking donations for? I'm kerfluffled.

I don't want to turn this into a foundation thread, but I was curious. I assume Dr. P is gonna donate to the 2nd one? Or maybe the 1st. Or maybe the 2nd is giving to the 1st.
first giving to the second.

Oi Vey!!!

MOO

Mel

I don't quite understand the 2nd foundation and why it's needed. The Ant's already have a Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which as far as I know, is still accepting donations. I didn't donate, so I don't know if the link actually works.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/donations.html

http://www.cayleesfund.org/index.html

So are the Ant's accepting donations for BOTH foundations? I mean, after all, according to CA, Caylee drowned in the pool and it was an accidental death...so what are they taking donations for? I'm kerfluffled.

I don't want to turn this into a foundation thread, but I was curious. I assume Dr. P is gonna donate to the 2nd one? Or maybe the 1st. Or maybe the 2nd is giving to the 1st.
first giving to the second.

Oi Vey!!!

MOO

Mel

..the 1st-----caylee marie anthony foundation---is for 'missing children'.

..the 2nd----cayleesfund-------is for 'grandparent's rights'.

..2 seperate charities----2 seperate cash grabs.

..and yes, one can contribute to the other.

..the dr.phil production co. said that they were donating to the latest (cayleesfund) ---and that they were told cindy & george would not draw a salary from there. ( by cindy & george) .

..it may have been a bit of a 'mis-truth' --if the "donation" ends up in the 1st foundation after all------and they draw their salary from that.

I'm assuming the Anthonys think more people and news shows will donate to a foundation that they are not drawing an income from, so they set up this new foundation. But this new foundation CAN contribute funds to the original foundation, which they DO draw salaries from. It's all a word game, shell game and shuffling of funds but it all ends up right in the Anthonys' pockets, one way or another.

Regardless of what happened, how on earth can a Dad go on TV and say that their child is a murderer? What kind of person puts $$$ before loyalty and love for their own family member.

Caylee is gone and God Rest her Soul. Life goes on for the Anthony family and they all need
some type of counseling AND it certainly should not be from appearing on TV with Dr Phil

I'm assuming the Anthonys think more people and news shows will donate to a foundation that they are not drawing an income from, so they set up this new foundation. But this new foundation CAN contribute funds to the original foundation, which they DO draw salaries from. It's all a word game, shell game and shuffling of funds but it all ends up right in the Anthonys' pockets, one way or another.

Faboo - thanks for the info. So I guess when they have to release their yearly (or quarterly) income/expense reports for both funds, we'll see then now won't we. I highly doubt they'll cut a check to themselves from either foundations, but to some cleverly named trust buried quite deep. IMHO.

How do they keep up with the shells is what I wanna know.

Thanks again!

Mel

..the 1st-----caylee marie anthony foundation---is for 'missing children'.

..the 2nd----cayleesfund-------is for 'grandparent's rights'.

..2 seperate charities----2 seperate cash grabs.

..and yes, one can contribute to the other.

..the dr.phil production co. said that they were donating to the latest (cayleesfund) ---and that they were told cindy & george would not draw a salary from there. ( by cindy & george) .

..it may have been a bit of a 'mis-truth' --if the "donation" ends up in the 1st foundation after all------and they draw their salary from that.

Wait...don't we need a foundation for accidental drownings? Oh snap - sorry for the snark.

Mel

Whisperer wrote:

Everything was for appearances. The perfect home, children, cars, etc were the way she was going to achieve it. If they had pimples, by darn, she would make sure the pimples were NOT going to destroy their looks...off to the Dr. No problem seeing docs when it involves improving the child's appearance.

With a Narcissist, everything is about appearances. All the clothes and things for Caylee they could not afford. People always act as though this proves how Cindy cared for and loved Caylee. Not in my eyes. People like Cindy do not have normal emotions and cannot be hurt in their hearts like normal people. Only their pride and ego can be injured.

Cindy also doesn't like kc being in the middle between Caylee and herself. Emotions are running high. The reason cindy says it just started when Caylee was born was that was the first time she had to deal with the problem. There was a rival in casey's life. casey's role as she knew it, was over. She is still cindy's daughter but now she was given the term "mother". She didn't like it but cindy better not try to take it away from her either.

Narcissicists have very little to give emotionally. When a shiny, new object (Caylee) comes into their lives, the old object (Casey) is devalued and discarded. Cindy has zero self-introspection. She probably does believe that the problems just started after Caylee was born. Narcissicists have to blame somebody or something.

There were two controlling, manipulative women living under the same roof. Both of them vying for the attention of Caylee. One was going to win and one was going to lose. Cindy had power due to cindy had money...she could dangle that carrot in front of casey forever. cindy knew her daughter wasn't working. Cindy was playing her. She was also saving on babysitting by having her watch Caylee during the day.

The ultimate goal of a Narcissicist is power and control. Caylee was something to possess. And everything is a win or a loss to them. Cindy did not want Casey to have a job and be independent. Instead of buying all that material stuff, Cindy should have hired a sitter and/or George could have helped more since he didn't make much money anyway. On Cindy's salary and benefits alone, life would have been quite good if they knew how to manage money. But yeah, Cindy did not want to throw away the luxury of free babysitter.

cindy tells us she is on a quest to find out what really happened. I don't think she wants to find out what happened to Caylee. She wants to find out what made casey kill Caylee...but she speaks in terms of "I want to learn what happened to my daughter". She is smart enough to figure it out but will never do it...for that would mean cindy would have to take responsibility for what she did...by allowing her daughter to lie about her job, friends, stealing, conning people. See cindy knew the entire time casey was lying. She knew something terrible happened to Caylee. She knew it when she wrote the myspace page.

Cindy is lying to the public. She is not in denial. She knows but doesn't want to confront those fears. George has known from the first day. They both, together with Baez, pulled the wool over everyone's eyes for six months, insisting Caylee was alive and sending the entire police force on phoney leads.

Agree that Cindy is not in denial. She is only trying to manipulate how people view her and shedding any responsibility she may have had in helping a murderer go free. She cared for Caylee but not in the way that most people would. I believe any tears were not for Caylee, but for herself. For Cindy, once Caylee was gone, she moved on quickly to another mission: absolving Casey which would thereby absolve Cindy as well. She is not defending Casey because she loves her so much like alot of people seem to think. She feels the stink from Casey is on her too and if she could only Febreeze it away then people would see they are a fine family who suffered through a tragic accident beyond their control. Narcissists have to wear the mask because they fear all the ugliness inside will be seen. Take off the mask Cindy because almost everyone has already seen underneath. You are only fooling a very small number of people. Your family is/was a boiling cauldron of depravity long before Caylee was no longer of this Earth.

All of this post is MOO.

Wait...don't we need a foundation for accidental drownings? Oh snap - sorry for the snark.

Mel

..where's the faith melanie?

..it's only mid-september, they have plenty of time to register more "foundations" as they $ee fit...

..cindy's probably hammering out her "$ufferer$ of post-traumatic schizophrenia" foundation as we speak...

..( she's just trying to figure out how to include caylee's name..)

Faboo - thanks for the info. So I guess when they have to release their yearly (or quarterly) income/expense reports for both funds, we'll see then now won't we. I highly doubt they'll cut a check to themselves from either foundations, but to some cleverly named trust buried quite deep. IMHO.

How do they keep up with the shells is what I wanna know.

Thanks again!

Mel

It seems that when it comes to hiding money, some people can be all conscious about it. Not a penny is ever misplaced. Unlike grandchildren and children, money seems to have a much higher level of awareness. A need greater than life itself to be able to have and hold, then try to spend in very sneaky ways so as not to be caught by the Government for taxes, and the people that are watching.

Something to think about: Has anyone ever seen CA wear the same outfit twice? It was a comment about big spending that got me thinking about this.

I do not think so, not that I paid much attention to it anyway. What comes out of her mouth is much more riveting.
What difference does it make anyway how much she spends on new duds.
You can not make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Didn't they say the 3rd part to the interview would be on Monday the 19th or Tuesday the 20? They called it the "trial interview"

I didn't watch the interview but I do appreciate all who did and posted their thoughts, feelings and observations of the ants. Just when I think these ahem people cannot possibly get any more callouse or indifferent towards Caylee, wah la, there it is! George needs to stay with Cindy, not because its the right thing to do, but together they make up almost a whole person. Almost. Egads. Will someone promise me if I ever act like either of them to please put me out of my misery? You can do whatever with my shell, ya know, I aint usin that anymore.blah blah makes me think that it wasnt only kc thinking dumping her daughter was no different than burying a pet, only the pets got a family funeral then were replaced. They have insulted every ones intelligence, well, there may be 12 or 14 more that lack any brains what so ever. Great theories, discussions, a great read! Ty! . :deadhorse: <-- Cindys excuses

BBM
Quote of the day!! Thanks! You've made my morning. I totally love this.

Dr. Phil: Are you trivializing burying this child in the woods because (Cindy shaking her head no squeezing her lips tightly together, rubbing her palms) she was a Christian and she believed her soul had left her body?

Cindy: No I'm not. (Looks down) That's not the right place for Caylee's remains to be. I mean I feel that as soon as someone dies (keeps looking down and back up at Dr. Phil) they're gone and that's just a shell. Our body is just a vehicle to be on this Earth but I would never anybody that I love like Caylee was found. I could never do that. I don't think that that was right.

George: I can't excuse her for whatever happened, I can't do that. She's responsible for Caylee and whatever happened to Caylee she has knowledge of that. And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that.

Cindy: There's no excuse for where Caylee was found.

George: No. None whatsoever.

Cindy: And I'm not making excuses for that but...

Dr. Phil: When you say; "but" that starts the excuse.

Cindy: To me, that was not Caylee, I mean yes it breaks my heart that her body was left there but what were we gonna do anyway? Our belief is for cremation. And Caylee's remains would have been cremated at that time and they were cremated 7 months later.

Dr. Phil: Cindy, you just said; "she shouldn't have put her in the woods but what were we gonna do anyway?" that is excusing this!

Cindy: (shifting in her seat) No it's not.

Dr. Phil: That's why people are shaking their television sets right now. I get being loyal to your children, I really do. (Cindy shaking her head smiling) But isn't it disloyal to Caylee to not take a clear eyed view and try find out what happened to her?

Cindy: Oh absolutely, Caylee has been my number 1 focus for 3 years. And I in no way would ever disrespect Caylee's remains but Caylee did not die in those woods. Would I have loved to hug my granddaughter one more time? (starts to cry) The shell of her body? Yes, I would have. Would I have loved to properly placed her where she needed to be? Absolutely. But I have to move on with that. (wipes away tears) I am not trying to justify what Casey did and until I find out what happened to Caylee and what happened to Casey that day, I have to live with what I know. And I am not going to beat myself over it. (wiping tears) I don't care what people think. It doesn't matter from this point on. (takes the tissue Dr. Phil offered her) I prayed to God for 3 years to find out what happened to Caylee and I prayed during the whole trial that God would give me closure if Casey was responsible for Caylee's death that Casey would go to jail and be punished. When that verdict came in and Casey was free, I had my answer. That it was an accident. I believe that justice for Caylee was when her mother walked. I believe that in all my heart because I know the love that those two had and I know Caylee's soul would never have rested knowing that her mother has been vilified for her death (George looking away) and I believe it was an accident. (wiping tears) and until someone can prove different, that's what I believe. And I'm hoping some day we'll find out what happened to Casey and I'm not gonna be her judge and jury. God is her judge and he let her free.

WOW! I guess the Pinellas jury was handpicked by God himself to vindicate Casey. THAT is justice for Caylee???????? And as for the minimizing of the dumping of Caylee's body. Where is the revulsion? My cat went missing once and I searched all over for her, in the pouring rain even for several days until someone told me that my cat that had been found dead with her eyes wide open and that she had been thrown in the dumpster. The trash had been hauled away already or I would have been diving right in. The thought of my sweet baby in a trash heap was devastating. I couldn't stop wondering how she had died and if it was over quick or if she had been hurting or scared of what was happening to her. That was in 1999 and a few tears roll even now as I think of it. The story has a happy ending because the neighbor was wrong and my kitty returned home a few days later. She had always been indoor only cat and had jumped off the balcony. No more balcony after that.

BellaVita;

Thanks for posting that. I did not watch, would not have even if I could have.

All I can say is, CA is saying FKC did not murder Caylee?! She can really try to believe that bologna, or is she trying to make the public believe that bologna? Not that I care either way, but CA and FKC are both batpoocrazy. I hope when CA gets FKC back in her tight grip home she sleeps with both eyes wide open. Do they really need another "hard knock" lesson? Caylee's murder was not enough to wake them up?

I find it amusing that CA thinks anyone believes any of the spew she keeps throwing out there anyway. Maybe she thinks if she says it enough, people will believe it, will forgive KC. Maybe she says it so she can try to force herself to believe it. That her daughter is not a spoiled rotten evil murderer. Nuts I tell ya'. Just batpoonuts.

What happens if there is a repeat of something horrible in a couple of years? Will enlightenment be gained if she is not the one knocked off?

Going out on a limb and saying this. I watched. I think if I did not know much about this case and saw the A's on Dr P I would tend to believe GA over CA. CA did not argue her point that it was an accident very well. She was full of excuses with no solid thing to back her up. GA pretty much has accused his daughter of doing something. He pretty much accused her of Caylees death. He would not speak or blame his daughter if he did not believe this. Further more I think he knows a bit more and just won't say . He has put the pieces together and they fit. I am hoping some day he will just come out with everything.
GA believes the possibility of Caylee being drugged. CA has said this is the first times she has heard those words from his mouth. BS
CA is going to stay in her fantastic fantasy world because she can't admit to what her daughter has done, but I believe she knows. Deep inside she knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck