Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, Wonder where is the felon these days. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't buy the grand mal seizure theory that Cindy put forward. I think she made up that Casey had a grand mal seizure when she was on bail at home and made up that Casey had a seizure in jail. Where are the medical records to back her up? When did the media report that Casey had any seizures after she was arrested and on bail? There's no police reports, 911 calls or anything indicating anything of the sort.

The brain tumor theory and postpartum schizophrenia -- Cindy will make up any medical problem in order to shift the blame from Casey.

The only things I learned was how much money George gambled away - $30,000 (which he minimized in my opinion) and that Casey did not want George to move back into the Anthony home after he and Cindy separated.

But give me a break about Dr Phil claiming that Cindy and George didn't ask for any money for their interview..why should they ask for money -- they have an attorney to do their bidding for them.
That's not news to me because I've heard of it before. But if George admitted to it on air, then that's new.

Still no news from the defense team???

Hmm.......maybe they are to busy keeping a close eye on their client in case she has one of those pesky seizures again, or, her tumor blows.

{just as a side note, I am certainly not making fun of anyone that has suffered seizures in any way. our son had a major one following his brain surgery in 1996 that scared the bejesus out of me. He looked straight at me and through me, did not know who I was or where he was for hours afterwards. after he came home, he had a couple more where with those, he just went "blank" - can't remember what type of seizures those were called, but, just as scarey}

Wellllll, they THOUGHT she was 5 mos along because they found out in June and January was the "first time she had sex"--with Jesse. :rolleyes:

But then Caylee was born 2 months later and was clearly full term, so......

But, what about Uncle Rick's wedding? Wasn't that in late June or July?

I couldn't agree with you more! All of the pictures of Casey and Caylee together look posed. Casey is smiling for the camera.......the photo op, and not out of genuine love for her child.

Casey is posing in those pictures like she is the babysitter, or, like she is being bogged down with a "little sister" that she has to watch and take care of all of the time, IMO.

I did not watch the "interview." Thank you to everyone here for their comments and above all, the transcribing of the interview. Priceless.

Nothing new was revealed in this interview. More lies, changing of their "story", additions, subtractions, blah, blah. I have always thought George was more forthcoming about Caylee's death, and to me, wanted justice for Caylee's death. It's too late now, so everything they spew now is irrelevant, should have happened a long time ago.

One thing that stuck in my head from Dr. P, the first time he referred to CAYLEE, he said something like "that child." What is wrong with all of them? She had a name, her name was Caylee, she was murdered, tossed in the woods, and nobody calls her by her name! CMA, that little girl, that child etc..WTF?? Her name is Caylee Marie Anthony!

The most frightening revelation is CA thinks FCA was a great Mom! Umm, your granddaughter is DEAD, how in the world is that even possible? Not only that, she wishes FCA to get married and have another child? :sick::sick::sick: Truly sickening. Why would you wish ANY of you on another child?

I'm still perplexed over the entire foundation thing. How in the world can the Dr. Phil justify giving the A's money towards a foundation for missing kids or grandparent's rights? First of all, Caylee was never missing!! Second, what kind of Grandparent's rights do the A's think they can help someone else with?? They are still in denial, never believed Caylee was killed, never thought FCA had anything to do with it. NOW, they are trying to collect $$ of of their Grandparent's rights? Right's to do what? They never held their daughter responsible for their granddaughter's death (disappearance), never tried to get Caylee away from FCA (from their own mouths), yet they now want to draw a salary (or whatever the phase du jour is) off their dead grandchild's memory. :maddening:

O/T. In regards to Baez representing Giordano, Baez seems to gravitate to cases where the victims have allegedly drowned. He called FCA all kinds of names at trial, wonder what he will call Robin? Grrr :banghead:

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Well I have watched my first ever phil show. And I have learned a item or two. First - That by Cindy's standards, the world population problem will be quickly solved if there was far more wonderful great mothers like Casey. And second - phil should take lying lessons from these people. His claims of them not getting any money needed some real Cindy type sincerity work.

I don't get the logic in this, If CA thinks that Casey is such a great mother why are they saying the new foundation is for grandparents rights these rights for grandparents imply they need more legal authority to step in to protect the child. Whatever, my common sense feels like it is bruttaly attack everytime CA speaks. So many contradictions from story to story i just can't rap my head around all of it. Must be the siezures no wait maybe it's the brain tumor or maybe my hormones.

I don't get the logic in this, If CA thinks that Casey is such a great mother why are they saying the new foundation is for grandparents rights these rights for grandparents imply they need more legal authority to step in to protect the child. Whatever, my common sense feels like it is bruttaly attack everytime CA speaks. So many contradictions from story to story i just can't rap my head around all of it. Must be the siezures no wait maybe it's the brain tumor or maybe my hormones.

..you could also be suffering from post traumatic schizophrenia...( call cindy 1st thing in the morning and she'll let you know if you also have this mystery condition..)

..i would hate to see it go untreated-----you might find yourself (reluctantly) entering random hot-body contests.

..and lying non stop to everyone you know----while stealing their money.

..you could also be suffering from post traumatic schizophrenia...( call cindy 1st thing in the morning and she'll let you know if you also have this mystery condition..)

..i would hate to see it go untreated-----you might find yourself (reluctantly) entering random hot-body contests.

..and lying non stop to everyone you know----while stealing their money.

and for heaven's sake throw out your duct tape before you have a seizure!

Yes, I watched it. Ca is still the same ole CA which didn't surprise me. Her answers show that her three years of therapy had zero affect. She's still making excuses for the Princess Pee. In my opinion, always has and always will. I think that Dr. Phil did a good job. He asked some good questions and told them how he and the public sees it. Although I feel that GA is more honest than CA, he's holding back. I have yet to hear either one of them answer a question directly. They always make a play on words. ALWAYS. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the interview. So far, I've heard next to nothing new. Other than CA forgetting to "take her memory med's" Yes, she has selective memory, IMO. She's still blame shifting. In CA's words the problems didn't start until FCA became pregnant with Caylee, so...is it's (Caylee's fault)? Also, CA stating the problems with FCA after GA left the home and returned (GA's fault). FCA will never hold FCA accountable for Caylee's death. It's funny though that CA tried to make FCA a bit accountable for her thefts and lying but not accountable for her daughter's death. Just shows where her priorities lie. I feel that in a sense she may be coming to grips in her own mind. I say that because she said: "The straw that broke the camels back was when she confronted FCA with the theft of money from her grandparents. If CA thought that Caylee died as an accident, it would have been just that, "an accident". Not a straw that broke the camels back, (confronting FCA on the thefts) the catalyst. KWIM

BBM
Great post!!

The part I bolded really stood out for me. I don't mean to shift topic, because this is all supposed to be about the Dr. Phil interview, but it has ALWAYS bothered me that it took CA three 911 calls before she brought up that Caylee was missing. It was the car, the stealing, for two previous calls, then later she decided to mention her granddaughter.

They let Caylee down. No amount of new laws for grandparents can change that. They failed Caylee.

It's criminal to practice without being licensed.

I've helped people through problems before, informally of course. And I don't even have the degrees Dr. Phil has. See what I'm getting at?

Does Dr. Phil typically allow his guests to choose what will be aired?

I wouldn't think so, daisy. I interview people myself, and generally, people who do interviews don't like interview subjects who ask for special privileges, especially in a hot-button interview like this. I really don't see him allowing GA and CA in the editing room. Once you're done with an interview, the guests leave, and then you get on with putting it together. The hardest part about this interview, probably, was fitting it into a one-hour show. Certain cuts had to be made. I'd love to see the raw.

I don't buy the grand mal seizure theory that Cindy put forward. I think she made up that Casey had a grand mal seizure when she was on bail at home and made up that Casey had a seizure in jail. Where are the medical records to back her up? When did the media report that Casey had any seizures after she was arrested and on bail? There's no police reports, 911 calls or anything indicating anything of the sort.

The brain tumor theory and postpartum schizophrenia -- Cindy will make up any medical problem in order to shift the blame from Casey.

The only things I learned was how much money George gambled away - $30,000 (which he minimized in my opinion) and that Casey did not want George to move back into the Anthony home after he and Cindy separated.

But give me a break about Dr Phil claiming that Cindy and George didn't ask for any money for their interview..why should they ask for money -- they have an attorney to do their bidding for them.

I think Cindy is referring to when Caylee's body was found and Casey had her little "Oh my I'm busted meltdown" in jail. Nice that Cindy is still making excuses for this beep,beep..

So your saying that there could have been some restrictions, but you don't know for sure.

None of us know for sure, but if the A's had any editing control, the interview probably would have turned out much more vanilla than it was. I can't imagine CA agreeing to run the clip where Dr. Phil asks her if KC is a psychopathic narcissist. Also, interviewers hate it when their interview subjects want control. It's akin to someone who knows nothing about TV, trying to tell a TV host how to do his job. If an interview subject appears nervous, they may say something to the effect of, "can I do that again?" And that's fine. But once the finished interview is done, it's in the hands of the show crew.

One thing that stuck in my head from Dr. P, the first time he referred to CAYLEE, he said something like "that child." What is wrong with all of them? She had a name, her name was Caylee, she was murdered, tossed in the woods, and nobody calls her by her name! CMA, that little girl, that child etc..WTF?? Her name is Caylee Marie Anthony!
Yep. Caylee Marie Anthony has been all but forgotten in the whole sensational mess they've created.
It's a bit like Bill Clinton's "that woman" .. it allows them to distance themselves from the real subject. I'm surprised Dr Phil resorted to it.
picture.php

I've helped people through problems before, informally of course. And I don't even have the degrees Dr. Phil has. See what I'm getting at?

You are not giving professional advice only opinions, IMO. That is all Dr. Phil is doing on his show. He's not licensed to practice. jmo

You are not giving professional advice only opinions, IMO. That is all Dr. Phil is doing on his show. He's not licensed to practice. jmo

Lamb, you must not sleep! We can always count on you to be on the boards. And you're right, he's not licensed. Hope you're having a good morning. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
car175