Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of us know how he is acting. I don't think any of us know what his behaviour is. How does one come to the conclusion that someone is acting "suspicious" if they have never seen or heard that person utter a word?

I don't think any of us know how he is acting. I don't think any of us know what his behaviour is. How does one come to the conclusion that someone is acting "suspicious" if they have never seen or heard that person utter a word?

IMO & respectfully....you answered your own question in your last nine words.

Actions speak louder than words ?

Using talk to text with lots of grammar errors !

IMO & respectfully....you answered your own question in your last nine words.

Yeah, I just don't buy into the theory that because he won't talk to media he must be guilty. It has already been reported he was cooperating with LE.

Yeah, I just don't buy into the theory that because he won't talk to media he must be guilty. It has already been reported he was cooperating with LE.

IIRC, Sheriff Mike Scott would not elaborate on whether or not MS was cooperating, which to me indicates he more than likely is not because most often if a person is cooperating with LE, even if they are a POI or suspect, LE usually has no problem stating it publicly.

I think you might have just answered your own question, IMO only.

IIRC, Sheriff Mike Scott would not elaborate on whether or not MS was cooperating, which to me indicates he more than likely is not because most often if a person is cooperating with LE, even if they are a POI or suspect, LE usually has no problem stating it publicly.

Sherriff Scott has already said:

" detectives have spoken with him, and he IS cooperating"

[video=youtu;Rr3yhwCQaNU]http://youtu.be/Rr3yhwCQaNU[/video]
See last 20 sec or so of this video

Sherriff Scott has already said:

" detectives have spoken with him, and he IS cooperating"

[video=youtu;Rr3yhwCQaNU]http://youtu.be/Rr3yhwCQaNU[/video]
See last 20 sec or so of this video

That was then, this is now.

That was then, this is now.

Lol, so it doesn't count??
Man, people really want him to be guilty don't they?
Sorry, I just see so many other possibilities. I would have to be pretty damn sure he had something to do with it before I ridiculed him for the world to see.

Just for one second, consider the possibility he may be innocent (at least in the murder of his wife).

Lol, so it doesn't count??
Man, people really want him to be guilty don't they?
Sorry, I just see so many other possibilities. I would have to be pretty damn sure he had something to do with it before I ridiculed him for the world to see.

Just for one second, consider the possibility he may be innocent (at least in the murder of his wife).

Yes, I think it doesn't count because it has been replaced by new information since week 1. I think in investigations things/facts evolve as more is discovered (obvious, I know), but people who have something to hide might start to be less cooperative as LE realizes they are closely connected to those who killed their spouse (bff's) and starts asking the hard questions.

Funny how some can't think of not even one way this murder could have taken place without MS being involved while I come up with a new one everyday.... Problem is I can't talk about those theories on here...

Sure you can! Don't use names, just use generalities. It's really easy.

There are two theory threads, one with MS speculation, one without MS speculation. Neither were intended to be debate threads. If you would like a debate thread, you are welcome to start one.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

There are no other theories being discussed because we are not allowed to speculate on anyone other than MS. I am just used to supporting any speculation with facts. I am not saying MS is innocent, I am saying there are no facts pointing to his guilt.
I don't see how his childhood best friend being responsible points to him as a conspirator. Maybe they were wrapped up in something illegal and his best friend killed his wife to get at him....... So many other possibilities ...... Especially in a case that is being touted to have a "wow" factor
Out of all the speculation involving MS, I have yet to see the "wow" factor integrated into any of those theories... JMO

There are two theory threads, one with MS speculation, one without MS speculation. Neither were intended to be debate threads. If you would like a debate thread, you are welcome to start one.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I have no problems with the speculation. I don't wish to debate people's theories. I enjoy reading all of your theories. I just find it is getting to be more of a "bash and ridicule" MS thread rather than speculation involving him. Posts are being made as though it is fact he conspired to have his wife murdered. JMO

There are no other theories being discussed because we are not allowed to speculate on anyone other than MS. I am just used to supporting any speculation with facts. I am not saying MS is innocent, I am saying there are no facts pointing to his guilt.
I don't see how his childhood best friend being responsible points to him as a conspirator. Maybe they were wrapped up in something illegal and his best friend killed his wife to get at him....... So many other possibilities ...... Especially in a case that is being touted to have a "wow" factor
Out of all the speculation involving MS, I have yet to see the "wow" factor integrated into any of those theories... JMO

Define "wow factor" though, wouldn't it vary from person to person? For example, I think for the average person not those of us participating here, the possibility of the husband of a well-respected doctor conspiring with his best friend from childhood however many states over and the friends tag along self-proclaimed "hit man" buddy is pretty wow.

It is refreshing to see that people who disagree can, generally speaking, discuss and debate theories without being disagreeable. Respect goes a long way toward continuing dialog and not shutting people down who disagree.

A "WOW"!!! For me is going to be...if he did this extremely brutal, deeply planned act to his wife, with the clear understanding of the impact on his girls. WOW!

Define "wow factor" though, wouldn't it vary from person to person? For example, I think for the average person not those of us participating here, the possibility of the husband of a well-respected doctor conspiring with his best friend from childhood however many states over and the friends tag along self-proclaimed "hit man" buddy is pretty wow.

Respectfully, this case is MUCH bigger than that. If we could name some other names other than MS, I would elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member