Drew is ENGAGED!

:
eek:She doesn't know what hw is capable of!
Hope she has the strength to stay away from him!

Now her dad, has to look behind him every day.
He has made dp mad.............:eek:

passionflower: YES, this brave Father crossed Drew's path and said NO, we all know what that means, Sadly, Her Father had better look behind him and under his car hood from now on!!:put em up:

This man scares the chit out of me.
I fear we will never find poor Stacey, he has seen to that.

I'm glad this girl has a father who did whatever it took to get her out of this situation.

I just hope there is something, somewhere that will come back to bite this slimeball in the a&& soon and nail his hide to the wall, for justice, as well as getting those children out of harm's way.....

Mollie, I agree, scary!..:eek:

I fear Stacy will never be found, also. I think when Stacy told her sister, "IF she ever disappeared they need to find her within 2 days", 2 days being a clue..after that no chance??
D.P. had decades to learn.
I believe D. had told Stacy some of his thoughts on disposing of a body so it would never be found..and Stacy hinted it to sister, Sandra....:rose:

I guess DP is jealous of all KC media attention.
What girl in her right mind whould go along with a stunt like this?
Was she paid? Bet not...........
Can she loose her children to the father for putting them in the house with dp?

Just heard on HLN that Brodsky says it is not a stunt, the stunt was the Dad picking her up. JVM going to cover on "Issues" also.

These people are disgusting to have allowed innocent children to live in the same house as that monster. Old ugly drew better watch out. His next wife or girlfriend may decide to take him out before he can do it to her.

Well it would seem Brodsky has a LOT of damage control to do, because news report after news report appears to believe the NOT fiance.:rolleyes:

Boy, this sure backfired on OLD DrewP.:crazy:

:D
fran

I hate to repeat my posts, but I'll say it again, "Drew is a psychology student's doctoral thesis waiting to be written."

Shes baaaaaack!

No...you're joking right? She's as sick as he is and I'm very sorry for her father. It's time someone takes custody of her kids because she obviously isn't capable of caring for herself, let alone them.

Appellate court rules against Drew Peterson

Associated Press
12:50 PM CST, February 11, 2009
OTTAWA, Ill. - An appeals court has ruled against former Bolingbrook police officer Drew Peterson in his attempt to regain control over the estate of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Peterson asked the 3rd District Appellate Court last month to reverse a lower-court ruling that gave control of Savio's estate to her father and sister. Those family members wanted her estate reopened and a new executor appointed.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-il-policeofficerswi,0,7149423.story

Thank God for small miracles.

Oh for crying out loud! Arrest this piece of chit and end this circus.

Thank you missmybaby for posting that link, by the way. At least it's a step in the right direction. Hopefully this will take some of the wind outta his sails. I'd just like to sink his ship.........

omg......he just creeps me out, reminds me of Scott Peterson's interviews. He says she's a simple girl.........got that right.

Love isn't deaf, dumb, and blind. In this case, it's downright stupid. :eek:

I love him. I have a lot of fun. He's nice to me. :rolleyes:

Kid is immature and thinks he is prince charming...just wait til she sees the side of the monster that SP and KS saw..........after the honeymoon we will see her make the news......IMO

Drew Peterson and fiancee Christina Raines make 'Today Show ...
[SIZE=-1]Chicago Sun-Times - United States[/SIZE]

The Drew Peterson media tour continued Friday morning when the former Bolingbrook cop and his young lady love Christina Raines appeared together on a "Today" show snugglefest.

Below quote from above link. Seems for once, DP is right!:mad:

I see she'd like a baby from this relationship, although DP doesn't.:rolleyes:

Guess some people just don't get it.:crazy:

"Dumb as dirt," comes to mind.:bang:

JMHO
fran

"It looks like the devil actually won this round," Peterson said Friday when asked about this.

I just saw this on Fox news...that they are together again...and had to get on here to see if I was really believing my eyes. Ugh! I can't believe they are back together again.

Kid is immature and thinks he is prince charming...just wait til she sees the side of the monster that SP and KS saw..........after the honeymoon we will see her make the news......IMO

OMG I just watched the video/snugglefest and :sick:

Who in their right mind...okay, wait a minute...who would want to marry this "man" (and I use that term loosely)? IMO, that girl looked so very immature and she don't have a clue what she is getting herself into. :confused:

Somebody arrest this man and give Kathleen and Stacey the justice they deserve.

ETA: It's not about publicity, but DP says he is willing to do a reality show, right a book, etc to enhance his nest egg for his children. Then what the heck is that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back