Drew Peterson's Trial *FIFTH WEEK* part one

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Session The judge is back on the bench. Connor: “I just want to be clear. The witness has testified that he has reviewed a transcript of Dr. Mitchell.” Judge: “If you lay a foundation that he reviewed Dr. Mitchell’s testimony, then he can go into that.” With that, the judge sends for the jury.

In Session The jurors and the witness have returned to the courtroom. Prosecutor Connor resumes his cross-examination of Dr. Jentzen. “”You reviewed materials from Dr. Bryan Mitchell?” “Yes.” “Did you rely on all those materials?” “I relied upon his autopsy protocol and his photographs. I certainly didn’t rely on his opinions . . .just the protocol and the photographs.”

Connor questioning. Jentzen says he relied on Dr. Mitchell's "objective findings," not Mitchell's opinion, in forming his own....

Judge: “If you lay a foundation that he reviewed Dr. Mitchell’s testimony, then he can go into that.” #DrewPeterson

That 'slip and fall' picture they showed the jury makes NO SENSE. She HAD to be inside the tub when she fell for her to end up positioned in the tub as she was. So how do you fall while standing in a tub of bathwater, and have your legs and feet go up in the air like that?

And then flip over onto her belly in the fetal position curled up. Ummmm. Yeah. This guy has lost me. How can what he is saying make be logical to anyone with common sense?

That 'slip and fall' picture they showed the jury makes NO SENSE. She HAD to be inside the tub when she fell for her to end up positioned in the tub as she was. So how do you fall while standing in a tub of bathwater, and have your legs and feet go up in the air like that?

That was from the sketch artist. I should have posted that. I apologize. It looked amateurish when I saw it and then realized that it was from the sketch artist and not the real one presented in court. That said, I don't see a tub there so it is inaccurate representation of the crime scene and that's important to note.

Connor questioning. Jentzen says he relied on Dr. Mitchell's "objective findings," not Mitchell's opinion, in forming his own....

Judge: “If you lay a foundation that he reviewed Dr. Mitchell’s testimony, then he can go into that.” #DrewPeterson

:rocker:

In Session According to Dr. Jentzen, “it’s possible” Savio’s left breast injury was a result of the same incident that caused her other injuries. The defense asks for a sidebar.
about a minute ago · Like · 1
In Session The sidebar ends. The witness is confronted with his prior testimony in this case. “Today you said that was one area of contusion; previously, you said it was three separate areas of contusion?” “Correct.”

In Session Dr. Jentzen repeats that the clump of red blood cells he saw in the diaphragm are an artifact. “So it’s your testimony those red blood cells are not indicative of hemorrhage in any way?” “In to the diaphragm, yes.’

I'd really like to see the bathtub brought into the courtroom and the defense attorneys used in a demonstration showing how their theory of how she slipped and fell into the fetal position..............:yesss:

In Session Dr. Jentzen repeats that the clump of red blood cells he saw in the diaphragm are an artifact. “So it’s your testimony those red blood cells are not indicative of hemorrhage in any way?” “In to the diaphragm, yes.’

I call BS on his 'opinion' of why a clump of RBC's were on the diaphragm for no reason whatsoever, "an artifact". Whatever, Jentzen, I can't ponder your testimony any longer. Santa Claus is on the phone and I must see what he wants.:rolleyes::silly:

abbie :moo:

In Session Dr. Jentzen disagrees with Drs. Baden’s and Case’s conclusions that there was an injury to the diaphragm. “You testified about the different grades of concussion?” “I said the concussion caused loss of consciousness for various period of times.” “So diffuse axonal injury doesn’t really relate to the concussion . . . [but to] severe head injury.” “Do you disagree with Dr. Case’s testimony that there would not have been enough force generated in the small bathroom for either concussion or diffuse axonal injury?” “I disagree with it.” “So you say sufficient force could have been generated to cause either a severe head injury or either a grade four or five concussion?” “Definitely.” The witness concedes, however, that there are “no pathological findings” of this in Savio’s brain. “You can have a concussion without severe head trauma. There was no severe head trauma in this case.”

i'd really like to see the bathtub brought into the courtroom and the defense attorneys used in a demonstration showing how their theory of how she slipped and fell into the fetal position..............:yesss:

me, too!!!!!

witness Jentzen concedes on cross that there was no pathological evidence of head trauma, but said there would not need to be...

Jentzel says he disagrees with Dr Case testimony that there was not anything in bathroom to cause severe head injury...

In Session Dr. Jentzen disagrees with Drs. Baden’s and Case’s conclusions that there was an injury to the diaphragm. “You testified about the different grades of concussion?” “I said the concussion caused loss of consciousness for various period of times.” “So diffuse axonal injury doesn’t really relate to the concussion . . . [but to] severe head injury.” “Do you disagree with Dr. Case’s testimony that there would not have been enough force generated in the small bathroom for either concussion or diffuse axonal injury?” “I disagree with it.” “So you say sufficient force could have been generated to cause either a severe head injury or either a grade four or five concussion?” “Definitely.” The witness concedes, however, that there are “no pathological findings” of this in Savio’s brain. “You can have a concussion without severe head trauma. There was no severe head trauma in this case.”

He's giving his very best testi-phony.:moo:

In Session “Is it your testimony here today that the hip injury, thigh, buttock, and arm were all fresh injuries at the time of the autopsy?” Objection/Sustained. “The injuries you’ve testified to were all recent?” “Correct.” “You’re aware the buttock injury was described by Drs. Baden, Blum, and Case as an abrasion?” “Yes.” “And it was described in Dr. Mitchell’s autopsy protocol, as well, as an abrasion?” “Correct . . . [but] it’s a dried artifact.”

I think that I might have head trauma from my rolling eyeballs hitting my forehead repeatedly. Goodness! This guy is full of something. Don't light a match!!!

abbie:moo:

Dr Jentzel says he disagrees with all other pathologists about Savio abrasion, calls it "dried artifact"..

pathologist Dr. Jantzen maintains accidental fall in tub could have knocked Savio unconscious by causing a concussion....

Jentzen: "It's possible" injury on Savio's arm was a defensive injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74