Drew Peterson's Trial *FIFTH WEEK* part one

Status
Not open for further replies.
"With this type of impact you're either stunned or unconscious". Glasgow asks DiMaio if survival instinct would've kicked in...

Dr DiMaio "Abrasion on (Savio) buttocks is skin slippage, likly caused by prolonged immersion" in water..

StacyStClair: #DrewPeterson prosecutor Glasgow is still asking questions about DiMaio's report. DiMaio is not changing his position so not much new...

DiMaio says he also charges $400/hr. He's made $7200 on this case. "I have the bill right here." [ But like I said earlier, it is more than that..they do not need to include the extra amenities and side jobs and expenses paid ...]

In Session The witness is confronted with one of his reports; he’s apparently referred to a “thumb” that was actually a fourth finger. “You’re correct. I made a mistake.” “What do you charge for your time?” “I charge $400 an hour to review materials and write reports . . . I have the bill right here; I charged $7,200 for 18 hours.” In addition, he’s charging an additional $4,000 for today and yesterday.

Where is the defense expert on rough sex that could have caused the bruises to KS? :waitasec:

Oh, that would eliminate the real reason how she got the bruises, which was her tremendous, mid-air slip. NM:waitasec:

witness DiMaio off the stand and judge tells state to call its next witness...

[ that wasn't so bad for the states case either, imo. He could not say absolutely his opinion was the correct one. And he admitted the odds are very much against a sober healthy woman drowning in the tub...]

In Session That ends the cross-examination of Dr. DiMaio. There is no redirect examination, and so he is excused. The defense asks for a sidebar.

I'm gonna have to remember this when I go to buy cleaning supplies. I can save a bundle just growing my hair out long enough to clean the tub.

I think I'll just have my husband hold me upside down and drag me around the tub.

Where is the defense expert on rough sex that could have caused the bruises to KS? :waitasec:

Oh, that would eliminate the real reason how she got the bruises, which was her tremendous, mid-air slip. NM:waitasec:

Yup, looks like they are sticking with dizzy woman slipping on female chemicals...

In Session The sidebar ends. The judge calls a brief recess prior to the next witness.

In Session The witness is confronted with one of his reports; he’s apparently referred to a “thumb” that was actually a fourth finger. “You’re correct. I made a mistake.” “What do you charge for your time?” “I charge $400 an hour to review materials and write reports . . . I have the bill right here; I charged $7,200 for 18 hours.” In addition, he’s charging an additional $4,000 for today and yesterday.

$400.00 an hour yet he can't tell a thumb from a ring-finger.:floorlaugh:

Here is MY summary of DiMaio:

DiMaio: Nothing unusual about placement of Savio's toes. "It's just pure chance how the toes are."..

DiMaio told jurors Savio's final position in the tub is not unusual, that it was just pure chance: “She’s too tall for the tub”...

Re: horizontal laceration on head, DiMaio says orientation is "pure chance." ..

“To a degree, it’s chance . . . the problem with the head is it’s a round surface with some flat areas .

Will check back later.

Time to get my workout in at the gym.

Thanks for all the updates today everyone!

Hmmmm not sure how much more they will be in court for, but wonder if 'Pure Chance' will be used while I'm gone :p.

Everyone have a nice evening :).

Here is MY summary of DiMaio:

DiMaio: Nothing unusual about placement of Savio's toes. "It's just pure chance how the toes are."..

DiMaio told jurors Savio's final position in the tub is not unusual, that it was just pure chance: “She’s too tall for the tub”...

Re: horizontal laceration on head, DiMaio says orientation is "pure chance." ..

“To a degree, it’s chance . . . the problem with the head is it’s a round surface with some flat areas .

Gee, Katy, do you think that there is a chance you could be wrong? I mean, what are the chances?:floorlaugh:

witness Dr. DiMaio finishes testifying for Drew, says he was paid $11,200 for his work, including $4,000 for last two days.

It's also pure chance that SP saw DP washing clothes in he middle of the night that were not hers the weekend KS died and he was wearing all black, right?

This after SP woke up, could not find DP and he would not answer his cell.

:waitasec:

Hoping & Praying for Justice for Kathleen!

Thanks to everyone who posted the updates. Was away on vacation and missed many post's but catching up!

Saying prayer's that the jury will see to it that justice is served! Keeping finger's crossed!

#DrewPeterson court back in session. Jury seated...
defense calls ISP special agent Robin Queen. She's been on the force for 11 years & special agent for 7 yrs....

In Session According to Dr. DiMaio, “the embalming and the burial proved that this is one bruise [on Savio’s hip] . . .when you hit someone, the blood goes from the interior to the surface. The blood will through different areas of tissue to get to the surface. We know it’s one impact, with two bruises.” “Dr. Mitchell described three bruises?” “I would call it two; if you want to make it three, I won’t argue.” “And the second autopsy shows it went deep to the bone?” “Yes, that’s why it was not immediately apparent . . . I said there was a bruise there.” “But you went from three to one?” “OK, what I said was there was a bruise there. When Dr. Mitchell wrote his protocol, he did not have the second autopsy . . . when you embalm the body, you force the blood along the tracts, producing the full extent of the bruise if Ms. Savio had lived. She would have had one large bruise. It’s one bruise with three extensions; the embalming could not produce blood in the other areas unless there had been injury in those areas.” “There are three points of contact, though, at the skin level?” “No, there are three points of contusion on the one bruise. It’s like the five fingers on a hand; it’s still one hand
BBM.

Now i know he was not saying that it was caused by a hand.. but Im not sure the DT would have wanted him to use that comparison.. as it brought to mind someone hands doing it to me...

Is it just me or did anyone else go there in their heads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288