Drew Peterson's Trial *FIFTH WEEK* part one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could see if the 'cocky' arrogant DT is going to act all cool now that they failed miserably on their first day of presenting their defense. I bet Drew ain't smiling right now either... :dance::dance::dance:

In Session The sidebar ends. Judge Burmila: “We’ll be in recess until tomorrow morning.”

On cross, and upon being shown a report, Devine's memory is refreshed & he says Anderson did, in fact, mention the knife under the mattress.

OMG. Could it get any more embarrassing for the D-Team?

On cross, and upon being shown a report, Devine's memory is refreshed & he says Anderson did, in fact, mention the knife under the mattress.

I hope so!

I just saw this in the tweets. It wasn't on the InSession part. What a surprise!

I don't get TruTV, but if anyone sees the DT being interviewed, please share what they say. I really want to see how they try and spin this disastrous performance of theirs...lol

In Session The sidebar ends. Judge Burmila: “We’ll be in recess until tomorrow morning.”

I think that the attorneys should get rollerskates and just roll right up to the judge's bench, it would make it quicker. :floorlaugh:

Found this:
In Session After a long pause, prosecutor Connor begins his cross. “Miss Anderson didn’t mention anything about a knife under her mattress? Is there anything that might reflect your recollection?” “Yeah . . . it’s been four years.” The witness is shown a copy of his report, which he reads silently to himself. “”When you took that report, what did she tell you about observing a knife?” “That she did keep a knife under the mattress.” “And by ‘she’ you mean Kathleen Savio?” “Yes.” That ends the cross-examination; there is no redirect, and so the witness is excused.

I just saw this in the tweets. It wasn't on the InSession part. What a surprise!

Can you believe that. they call this 'witness' in order to make one point, and a kind of superfluous point at that. And then he is impeached anyway.

I wonder if they are going to be strutting around in matching suits and big sunglasses this afternoon? I hope so. :floorlaugh:

And to think that it takes at least three defense attorneys to come up with this defense................LOL :floorlaugh:

I don't get TruTV, but if anyone sees the DT being interviewed, please share what they say. I really want to see how they try and spin this disastrous performance of theirs...lol

Insession will not be back on until 8am Central time in the morning.

I am soooo happy for todays testimony. Witnesses actually backfired on the defense! This is going Great!

GodseyG: I really hope they call Tom and admit the letter he wrote to Michael Sneed in 01....

Does anyone know what that refers to?

Thanks to the defense because now the case is making much more sense to me...DP behavior smells of mid life crisis from what i have read about the subject...with Savio out of the picture, the money, the kids, everything was his...Stacy knew what happened and he wouldn't let her at any of that money...again, my opinion on a possible scenario...I may have missed the reason though to why did DP give his son 3 guns and the money...could the guns have been murder weapons? I'm still trying to make sense out of all this...may Kathy and Stacy get justice and peace

In Session The judge asks to have the jurors removed from the courtroom. Once they’re gone, he asks the State is it’s filing a motion in limine regarding a conversation between Harry Smith and Stacy Peterson. Prosecutor Griffin says that she doesn’t have that motion written up, but that she’s prepared to argue it orally. “It’s my understanding the defense is seeking to call Harry Smith regarding a telephone conversation in which Stacy asked Mr. Smith if she could get more money out of Drew if she threatened to tell the police he killed Kathleen Savio . . . that still leaves the question of the cases that we cited earlier . . . this doesn’t go to impeachment of the statements that she made to Rev. Schori. It doesn’t even say that she was going to extort money, just that she asked about it . . . this does not directly impeach what Harry Smith said that she told him . . . it’s intrinsic evidence that would not be allowed for impeachment . . . and, again, she cannot be rehabilitated except by her coming in and telling what she meant by any of these statement . . . there are specific rules for impeachment in Illinois; this simply does not fall under one of them . . . I believe there’s no rule in Illinois that would allow for the impeachment of Stacy’s statements to Neil Schori with this intrinsic evidence.”
Hellllllllp Me!!!! Why, oh why would this be a bad thing???? OMG! It seems as tho the DT & PT flipped sides today...and WHO is the judge on the bench & what did he do with Burmilla?!

what an interesting day this has been.. lol

I would love to know how DP is feeling about now .. hahaha

Can you believe that. they call this 'witness' in order to make one point, and a kind of superfluous point at that. And then he is impeached anyway.

I wonder if they are going to be strutting around in matching suits and big sunglasses this afternoon? I hope so. :floorlaugh:

Ha! They may be in sunglasses this afternoon in an attempt to be incognito out of embarrassment! Think it will work?

I wish I could see if the 'cocky' arrogant DT is going to act all cool now that they failed miserably on their first day of presenting their defense. I bet Drew ain't smiling right now either... :dance::dance::dance:

I don't know katydid23, I think that Drew Peterson would grin if he was in front of a firing squad, his arrogance is that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj