Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows the judge they have been spending TOOOOOOOOO much time in the jury room. Hope he gets the message. jmo

Good flippin' point, LambChop!!

This may be their way of showing what they discuss when they get tired of twiddling their thumbs & learning how to crochet.

jury is out while attorneys argue over next witness, who could testify to Drew's training in holding techniques and restraints...

[ this could be interesting..]

I won't bet on it until the witness is being sworn in.... It's about time for one more maddening move by this judge...
icon8.gif

LThat letter is a must read! Do we need to repost link?

sorry to be so long to respond....RL...no, I've read it....or sure repost it as a bump for anyone that hasn't read it.....it's a heartbreaking read....and I'm shocked the judge is allowing it in since he seems so hellbent on keeping out any evidence that shows poor drew in a bad light....

It sounds really disrespecful. He has never made a condescending remark like that to the defense.

I have been seething for days about this judge. If how he has run this trial allows DP to walk...I just hope that Judge Burmila has a daughter or grandaughter, who meets and falls head over heels with that 'wonderful fellow' Drew Peterson! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The Herald-News ‏@Joliet_HN
Greenberg joked that he may not be qualified to be a defense attorney. Burmila: "I was gonna say, no comment." #DrewPeterson

:sick:

So Burmila basically joked back to Greenberg. Hmmmmpf! Wonder what he would have said if it was Glasgow who said he may not be qualified to be a prosecutor....I would imagine Burmila would not joke back to him. :maddening:

After reading this letter, my heart breaks for Kathleen. It's no wonder the poor woman had chest pain....and couldn't sleep! Being tortured and abused and taunted by her LOOSER of a husband, and crying out for concerns for not only her, but her boys was almost un-bearable to read. What concerns me, however is the LOOSERS on his DT, and how they undoubtedly will re-victimize her all over again with Drew's views and lies. I don't think I can take this.

I think a mention of why she was doing those drugs back then would be good during closing by the prosecution perhaps.

Judge allows as evidence transcripts of 2 interviews Drew gave to NBC and CNN about Savio's death. No video comes in, though.

Does anyone know which transcripts they would be talking about ?

Is this the defense or prosecution wanting this evidence? TIA

THIS IS SICKENING.

Any interviews DP have done have been totally self-serving. This judge is allowing him to testify through the interviews without giving the prosecution the opportunity to cross-examine him.

A person would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to know that this judge is biased. Wanting to redact the portion of Kathy's letter referring to money as it might infer Drew is a "cad"....when the point is, the killed her over the money. This judge is NOT going to allow in anything that points to the real, whole, unbiased truth of the matter. He is hand in hand with the defense, using so called "legal" loopholes and precedents and personal decisions to ensure an acquittal.

IMO.

I could be wrong but I think the Judge denied it. If I read the tweet correctly, it says no video is coming in. IMO

Oh my! This thread is long and we still have another day to week five!

I'm going to make a sidebar thread and move all the posts from today over there. I'll give you guys a link when it is ready.

Link to the weekend discussion:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182917"]SIDEBAR to the Drew Peterson trial - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave