Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Joel Brodsky tells me and @richardroeper he thinks #DrewPeterson jury is wearing matching outfits in solidarity w/ defense"

Is he serious?

Thank you Katydid23 and everyone who helped me catch up. It's going better but I'm not getting excited yet.

I think the jury is setting the DT up for a BIG fall. Thats just my gut feeling.

" Joel Brodsky tells me and @richardroeper he thinks #DrewPeterson jury is wearing matching outfits in solidarity w/ defense"

Is he serious?

The jury should not be displaying any form of solidarity. They are there to hear all the evidence and come to a verdict. I hope the judge read this and will take appropriate action to warn the jury of their responsibilities. jmo

I think the jury is setting the DT up for a BIG fall. Thats just my gut feeling.

I could not believe that quote from today when Brodsky says that he thinks the jury is color coordinating in support of the defense team.

First of all, is he delusional?

But let's say he was right----just by saying this he is liable to get this jury thrown out right now OR chance having the verdict nullified if the jury was actually wearing clothing in honor of the defense attorneys.

I hope this jury comes to their senses because they cannot keep acting out like this, without possibly causing problems down the line. JMO

Is he serious?

wouldn't that be grounds for a mistrial? Why finish the trial if they are collectively siding with the defense? I mean if one of the Defense said it shouldn't the judge inquire about it?

It concerns me because it's like the jury is a group of 5th graders playing a social game.
Kathleen Savio is dead .Her family sits in that courtroom and have they have to see the jury playing a game.

I hope there is another explanaition.

The jury should not be displaying any form of solidarity. They are there to hear all the evidence and come to a verdict. I hope the judge read this and will take appropriate action to warn the jury of their responsibilities. jmo

This jury is putting the entire trial in danger if they keep color coordinating, etc. No matter what their verdict is, the other side is going to bring up juror misconduct if they can prove this jury was sending a 'message' of any kind.

If Brodsky indeed said that, he just opened up a giant can of worms that will only hurt his team.

What an idiot and if I were the prosecution I'd be thanking him.

If Brodsky indeed said that, he just opened up a giant can of worms that will only hurt his team.

What an idiot and if I were the prosecution I'd be thanking him.

Here is the website of the two radio hosts that say Brodsky told them that. It is currently a banner on this website:

http://roeconn.com/node/2

But I cannot find the exact interview or quote.

The jury is especially not suppose to base their verdict on how they like or dislike the attorneys involved. This was one of the problems with the P12. One of the jurors said JB said good morning to them, JA did not. Hello. Neither side is suppose to address the jury in any way shape or form in a personal manner. jmo

ETA: Anyone want to take a guess that this may be an issue for court to start late again tomorrow. It could be they are just going through the colors in the crayon box. They've been out enough to go through a couple of boxes.

If he hasn't noticed and the lawyers and reporters have....well....I don't know what to say.

Thanks for the updates Shelby and katy. :blowkiss:

Oh how I wish someone would intervene. This whole courtroom seems way out of control. Who is above the judge? If he can't control the court, can he be replaced?

Oh how I wish someone would intervene. This whole courtroom seems way out of control. Who is above the judge? If he can't control the court, can he be replaced?

I agree. I think they all need a sobering reminder that this is a MURDER trial of a beautiful young mom.

I agree. I think they all need a sobering reminder that this is a MURDER trial of a beautiful young mom.

Maybe if it had more media coverage (NG?) the judge would be pressured into control and not a kangaroo cirus court! So far what real circumstantial evidence has been allowed in? Is this jury bored? Sick of in & out? Rediculous! No justice at all yet? IMOO

Goldberg now asking Case about hot bathwater making the bather dizzy...

Goldberg asking Case about Vasodilation ... what happens to your body when you get into a hot bath.

Goldberg questions if the moving of Savio's body by paramedics could have produced the bruising.

However, the witness acknowledges that she did not visit the death scene and personally observe the tub.

Case: people with artery disease could pass out in a hot tub, Savio did not have cardiovascular disease

Case: "Extremely unlikely" that Savio passed out due to Vasodilation.

Case: Also, you would wake up as soon as you fell, like a faint.

The witness is asked about what may or may not be a common complaint pertaining to “a hot bath.” #

Goldberg asking Dr. Case about laceration on the back of Savio's head.

Book by a Dr. Spitz says that some lacerations can lead to dizziness without damage to the inside of the head, brain.

Case: I don't see Savio's bruises as being caused by "rough sex."

Goldberg again brings up rough sex causing Savio's bruises. Case: I did not see this as any kind of consensual activity.

Why is the prosecution not objecting to the cardiovascular disease if Kathleen had no history of it?

Sounds like a "Baez" tactic to me by the defense. Just like in the CA case when GA and LA were accused of molesting her without proof whatsoever. What proof does the defense have that Kathleen suffered from heart disease?

The judge throws out important testimony, but won't question the jury individually about what looks like an impartial jury. I don't see any verdict ever being fair with all that is going on. Thank you so much to all of you that are keeping us informed of what is being said and done in the court room!

Maybe if it had more media coverage (NG?) the judge would be pressured into control and not a kangaroo cirus court! So far what real circumstantial evidence has been allowed in? Is this jury bored? Sick of in & out? Rediculous! No justice at all yet? IMOO

HLN is doing some coverage but not like the CA trial. Imagine if they did? OMG it would be more of a circus than it already is.

I'm not sure why the jurors are pulling this stunt. Could be boredom. They have a 20 year old on the jury and he may be bored out of his skull and came up with this silliness. Who knows. It needs to stop.

It seems that victims are lost and bullies win.
After all the anthony lies and ca won.
Is there justice anymore?
I question our system.
Right now I am having trouble with a bully neighbor that reminds me of DP and even the LE is afraid of him,nothing being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie